Hatsukoi Zombie

Hey, look at this! Another chapter done!
Dumping.

>Dumpster Fire Scans
heh

Is this the arc about Ibusuki's parents?

yep

Beginning of that arc, yes.

That's it for today, folks!

>to be continued

2nd bubble should be "I feel like throwing up because he showed his face..." I assume.

Also thank you for the ch.

Thanks for the dump, OP.

So is Tarou going to ask how a person's "first love" could seemingly change?

You did it madman

So probably if you confess you can get rid of the current zombie and get a new one.

We'll see, I only have the raws until 83 and the arc isn't resolved yet.

raws are up to 88

Wow, the scanslation is so far behind. Non-moon readers still need to suffer through the stupid school play arc.

I know, but I've only been given 80-83.

Hatsukoi Zombie isn't so bad to TS. Once I get the scripts, it takes me about a day to TS. My raws are already cleaned and all.

Thanks op

Can you actually prevent blushes like that?

I have a theory.

Ibusuki's dad's first real love was Ibusuki's mom, but she probably was just a shitty tsundere like her daughter, so she never truly returned his feelings, thus the first love never disappeared. When Ibuzuki saw the FLZ, she didn't quite recognise her mom because, I'unno, maybe his dad had a more idealised version of Ibu's mom in his mind? Anyway, she gave a vague description of what the ghost looked like and her idiot dad thought she meant another childhood crush he had, so he left.

That obviously went nowhere, so now he comes back to get back with his wife.

The arc will resolve when Ibu's mom accepts her ex-husband back, they get together again, the FLZ gets purified, Ibu is happy and forgives Tarou, she gets another winning flag, and we strive further away from an Eve ending.

I guess if you can control the blood going to your face by breathing, but that sounds like some Hajime no Ippo shit.

Thanks, OP.

thanks for the chap my man.