Sorry Klebold and Harris. It lasted 17 years, but it looks like your record's been broken

Sorry Klebold and Harris. It lasted 17 years, but it looks like your record's been broken.

LONG LIVE THE NEW KING!

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200180189.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60
instagram.com/p/BfMo-8nADKq/?taken-by=erickaduval
youtube.com/watch?v=bh2D1LqcHv0
youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soy Shooter.

Couldnt even go out on his own terms. Pathetic

Why are castizos so autistic and insecure? Is it because mayans think they're white but whites still think they're spics?

posting in a 404
nupol is gay

Uh, herro? You folget about me?

No...doesn't count. He's not a juvenile and he's not a current student.

The Erfurt Germany guy is still the record holder.

why does the gun have a red tip

is that an airsoft gun?

Shooter's face

DoT kills in the hospital don't count!

Cho has the high score for the worst mass shooting at a university. Lanza is the worst elementary school shooter, and now this Cruz guy is the worst high school shooter

This will get 404’d like all the others

It’s confirmed by students their was a fire drill earlier in the day. Said second drill when shooting happened. More than likely, Cruz had a contact in the school that the drill happens so he came there later and pulled a false alarm to execute his plan. We need to watch the information coming out very carefully

looks pretty chill for about to go to jail for the rest of his life almost like hes so hopped up on anti-anxiety meds he literally cant worry.

that was a college. We are talking about High school.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60

>lanza is the worst elementary school shooter

it's not hard to get on the leaderboard when nobody's playing the game

I heard a kid that was interviewed and said the fire alarm got pulled twice: once during the drill and then again later by a student who may of seen what was going down.

So what happened? He finally cleaned his room?

instagram.com/p/BfMo-8nADKq/?taken-by=erickaduval

new footage

Is this really the same guy? If so, we have our very first antifa commie school shooter.

Its Florida. "The rest of his life" isn't that long. Maybe three years after all the appeals go back and forth.

Luckily this was one of the least white areas in the country so its likely nothing of value was lost.

Alright alright, I get it, damn.

Fucking spergs.

No not same
Is a troll page.

Ofciurse thats not the same guy. People here are fucking retarded

rates are fucked up

i look mediterranean as fuck (dark hair, eyes, pasty skin) and i've had actual WASPs accuse me of being a wh*Te

ameriburgers are blind/dumb

The reason nobody will dethrone Columbine in notoriety is because 2+ people sitting down, organizing, and going on a shooting spree is much more sinister an action than a lone wolf who has only himself to convince of his plans

He wasn't a current student at the high school, though

Are the school types like IRL difficulty levels?

it's funny how these things just don't happen at schools that aren't a racial clusterfuck

that's stormfags false flagging as usual
this photo was uploaded on Sup Forums 3 days ago

fuck I love the 90s

This is only remarkable to an insecure beaner like yourself. You will never be considered white. Go back to Mexico while you still can.

these coddled fucks have video editing classes in the fifth grade but they can't steady the shot and frame a decent picture. fucking outrageous.

source?

think it got (((scrubbed))) already, can't find it.

"Was he white?"

link?

The true goat is Anders Behring Breivik

Damn nice one ruskie.

>ever trusting Sup Forums with factual information

Vtech broke that record more than 10 years ago

A real dot connector of an investigative journalist.

That's some insensitive shit.

It would make more sense the shooter pulled it to draw everyone into the hallway desu. We need to start compiling all clips and articles, but I highly doubt he did this alone.

Cant refuse the Cruz

Are you fucking serious

V-Tech was better

well, lets let (((her))) know we don't appreciate (((her))) tone.

A FUCKING BLOODBATH FOLKS!

KILL COUNT? 17!!!

COP CAR SHINY LIGHTS (SHERIFF BTW)

SEE THESE CRYING WOMEN?

GAS MASK?!?!?!

and they wonder why this shit keeps happening

so who will be the next contender?

i hope the game lasts until all amerimutts are wiped from the earth ^_^ good riddance!

>me and my friends
>me and my
>me and
>me

Would have done the world good if her brains were splattered against another student’s face.

Unfortunately it isn't.
Doesn't mean we shouldn't spread misinformation anyways.

>Why are castizos so autistic and insecure?
This the very first high school shooting that wasnt committed by a white guy and castizos are the autistic and insecure ones? LOL

SMINEM

This poster is Russian

airsoft gun

El Abominación.

Noise, this should be the new american national sport. OOOOOOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

>Cruz
>white
Pick one

i'm shitalian/greek you gay mongoloid

That's not antifa shirt you tards, it's just a joke shirt that's been on busted tees for like 15 years

The Communists are having a party. Get it? Communist Party? It's like the Yahoo news comment section all got up and moved to Sup Forums one day, you guys are so fucking retarded

Elementary School is easy mode

That's FBS Division in NCAA,
; VT, which is in the ACC conference...that's a power five conference.
We're talking about just HS level.
Can't compare college tier to high school tier shooters.
Although, he was 19 and out of school, so maybe Cruz lost his eligibility.
Might have to forfeit those kills.

>that reddish tint
WEW, literally wh*ter than most of Sup Forums

that's a toy gun, btw. you can tell because the end is red.
fake & gay

Don't you ever call me a Russian.

IS HIS RX-7 GOING TO JAIL, TOO????

Social media is cancer. These kids brains are fucked. Nobody attempting CPR on the shot girl, or getting her out through a window for an ambulance. A snap is more important.

He's Mexican / mixed race

so uh... where were/are his parents? Single mother shitty parenting?

Lanza was a soy boy. Andrew Kehoe still holds the high score of elementary schoolers. Also you couldn't help but notice his class. Just look at him. And he just wanted to wipe out the entire town's children because the taxes were too damn high.

youtube.com/watch?v=bh2D1LqcHv0

>thinking the average 16 year old is trained like a fucking firefighter or medic

What happened? How many were kill

Proof that DRUMPF fags are not only autistic but evil. You all should kill yourselves so school kids can live at peace.

Pretty sure that body is rapidly approaching room temp thus rendering CPR pointless.

Boy
Cool
Sminem

Why do people do this? Is it a joke or do they really not know better? This is like 1st grade grammar.

sad when a spic is wh*ter than most Sup Forumstards

Thats a spic if I've ever seen one

>was he white? If not nvm have a good day

Oh, if you say so.

Proof?

Id say yes. Elementary schools have much less security and the only adults are middle age women. High Schools are security guards and much more male adults.
That being said, don't shoot schools plz. plz stahp.

Chekem

>ready for your closeup?

It's a troll page that "sells out" Antifa. It's used to mock them and spread info on Antifa to incriminate them.

P syopp to distract ENESAyY shooting!!!!

If anyone wants some real discussion and topics, happenings and trending come here ..
youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA

This episode
>the juden is named
>beast grid system
>the nwo deepstate worships this entity
>manifesting through AI
God and the technocratic elite

Shut it down!
Take it off the news!
School shooting? What school shooting?
Oy vey!

DOESN'T COUNT

Cruz was not a student

"Nicolas De Jesus Cruz"

It's not a problem if they're spics and beaners or any other non white race.

17 kids were killed
THANKS TO THE SHITTY GUN LAWS THIS HICK COUNTRY HAS.

Thats as white as it gets here in Muttland