Be honest, do you think he'll get a second term? Not looking for if you want him to win or not...

Be honest, do you think he'll get a second term? Not looking for if you want him to win or not, just if you think it'll actually happen.

Honestly I think it's pretty unlikely since he was already well below 50% of the popular in the first election, and from what I've seen, he seems to have done more to alienate the general populace than to win them over.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html
cnbc.com/2018/02/02/nonfarm-payrolls-jan-2018.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a chance against Oprah

no it'll be tough for him to campaign from prison

1,000% he will. Then AI takes over.

every time he does something that might get him more votes, he fucks up something else

>boost black unemployment rate, vote for me niggers
>wants to replace ebt with communist lunch boxes

Man you need to lay off the meth

Only 1 president since 1980 hasn't been re-elected. And he only needed 46% of the vote last time.

he doesnt make it out this term
future fag here he quits cause he 'had the best life fucking latina prostitutes before this, the best you can ask anyone'

I cackled gleefully when I heard his EBT plan though. Think of all the dollbludgers this is going to piss-off. Man deserves a second term just for this anyone whose not brainwashed can see the good he is doing.

Yeah I think so. People will see he’s not totally destroying the country and bringing in the apocalypse. Further and more importantly, the DNC is fucked. They have no good candidates.

It's the economy stupid.
Yes he will win.

>Be honest, do you think he'll get a second term?
Yes, and i work for Shareblue

Man, you need to lay off the memeflags. Look at polls that came out today. It's higher than 2% this time.

I doubt it, but I think it would be close, win or lose.
The majority of other Trump voters that I know either keep their political opinions silent or only pretend to be liberals in social scenarios due to an overwhelming majority of people being Dems in a blue state.
>t. Chicagoan

>Be honest, do you think he'll get a second term?
Easily.
Also OP is a faggot and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

I never thought he would win the first time. I'm not satisfied with all that he's doing, but he's far better than any president any of us have ever seen.

I would say that he is lined up to win if he shows major (or some) progress on the wall. I won't vote for him again if there's no construction done.

Even the apolitical and left leaning sheeple getting more money because of his tax restructuring will remember those extras dollars come November 2020.

The Democrats put all their chips on Hillary and don't have anything to show for it. Other than the far left and non-whites, the party has nothing.

In spite of what I feel, and I'm normally pessimistic, I think he'll win again.

He is a lock. White identity is rising even more so than in 2016.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

***We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)***

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

What have you "seen" that wasn't bullshit propaganda in the mainstream media? America is woke.

Burger here - literally eveyone I know sees the bullshit. 9.5/10 people I know will vote POTUS again. That's not to say they don't have an issue here or there. They see it working. Every race, every sex, every citizen knows deep down.

if he runs he'll win. I hope he doesn't run again cause he'll be late 70s by the end of hsi second term though. also he's too big govt

>he fucks up something else
checked
>cohen sets up a pas through shell co in delaware
>double bills trump campaign
>moves funds to said shell co
>pays whore with "his" money
>recoups his funds with interest in a pass through reimbursement via shell co
>thinks none is the wiser
kek

Haven't been paying much attention to the media, I find there's generally too much spin one way or the other, but I've talked to many different people (probably 300-400) from all over the US, and generally it's been about 60% negative towards trump. I do a lot of travelling all over the states with my work so it's not like I'm only getting the perspective from one state or city.

He will win. No doubt about it

He hasn't done anything

WRONG

no one goes to jail = no second term
because why bother?

I think he'll get a third term

depends how the next 3 years go. if the economy continues to climb and if the dems continue to throw a tantrum and not cooperate he'll get a second term

>if the economy continues to climb
>implying the economy is even climbing
baka, we're going to be piledrived into another recession, mate.

This

Total victory for Trump unless he’s assassinated. Slow steamroller will crush the democrats. 2018 midterms will be huge.

Fake and gay

THIS
Fuck your polls. He only had a 2% chance to win, if that’s your logic.

I think he will. Incumbents have a well-established advantage over the competing candidate.

Also keep in mind, it's the press that have been alienating people from Trump (eg. Tax Reform is good, but they've convinced everyone it's the end of the world).

Probably not, the media, jews and Democrats will have had 4 years to usurp him.

George dubya bush bush had the highest approval ratings. Sit your ass down leaf they don't mean shit.

Dubya wasn't a colossal loudmouthed lout like the greasy tumor in chief.

>liberals: the only reason the economy is doing so good now is because of Obama
>Also liberals: OMG the economy is going to crash we're going to have a second great depression* proceeds to buy new iPhone and goes to Starbucks afterwards?
Somethings telling me your full of shit.

Yes

Dubya was the one that got us into an unnecessary war and caused all these Muslims to come here. I would rather take the loudmath if he prevented us from going into more wars but I doubt that since the ((neocons)) got to him.

>other race
>56%
god fucking damn it never ends

Tough running against the "dead" vote

I'm pretty sure the Democrats will dig up enough illegals and dead people next election to oust him.

>polls
>leaf
>in all fields.

As long as he continues to deport more illegal immigrants (Democratic votes), he will.

I don't see who can stop him. The Democrat bench is really thin, and whatever you think about Trump as President, you can't deny he is an excellent campaigner. That coupled with the fact that Democrats are doubling down on the side of their loony toon fringe, and I don't see how they could pull it off without widespread voter fraud, which, to be fair, is part and parcel of Democrat politics.

>And he only needed 46% of the vote last time.
Which wasn't even 40% of eligible voters.

Economy to grow at 5.4% rate in first quarter, Atlanta Fed tracker shows
cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html

Job growth up 200,000 in January, better than expectations, and wages up
cnbc.com/2018/02/02/nonfarm-payrolls-jan-2018.html
> Economy is going to crash into another recession OK…