A FUCKING BLOODBATH FOLKS!

KILL COUNT? 17!!!

COP CAR SHINY LIGHTS (SHERIFF BTW)

SEE THESE CRYING WOMEN?

GAS MASK?!?!?!

and (((they))) wonder why this shit keeps happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dixPDujD2g
frontpagemag.com/fpm/259890/islamic-terrorist-relations-broward-sheriffs-joe-kaufman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00031539.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836
instagram.com/p/BfMgjDpgUHT/?taken-by=erickaduval
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yup same pic everytime

It's sweeps month, user that's why

17?! We got a new high school shooter record senpai!

>sweeps month
they do the same thing all year either way

goddamn, i just realized it was first day of lent

my body is ready

I live in the area of this, driving home a local radio show was talking about what happened at 4pm so I have been following this happening since early on.

i remembered this song
>youtube.com/watch?v=6dixPDujD2g

This is why the best response is to not give a shit. Assuming this is an organic event, i would assume a motive would probably be the shit storm they cause after they kill everyone. The shooting people part is probably an insignificant detail to them.

keep me updated

Any vids of this event yet?

Sheriff seems shadey. Also Browared has traditionally been the problem county during the last 5 elections that I have been alive for. They are always last to have results turned in. They voted Bush twice, Obama twice and HRC this last election (deep state candidates).

frontpagemag.com/fpm/259890/islamic-terrorist-relations-broward-sheriffs-joe-kaufman

The virgin no chin vs the Chad Iron jaw

nice, played it all the way through. i should have known about this one

That picture is for ants.

Could someone please tell me how the hell he even got into the building?!

Since I don't even main Sup Forums anymore, I literally would not have known about this if my parents didn't own a TV. I feel like (((they))) just want to bring everyone down because they always make mass killings top stories for at least 3 days straight. Keep people in fear even though they might live on the other side of the country. It's a control mechanism to get people hooked on escapism/drugs instead of being productive for themselves or expanding their minds. It's all about money in the end; power might be the means but that's just useful for extracting more wealth out of the common folk.

Yeah the shooter was wearing a GoPro its up on Liveleak go check it out

Probably, I don’t know - walked in

link?

The entire local government is jews, also it's Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district. I think that speaks to the caliber of people who live there.

>things I wish were true
Some day a shooter will do this with an earpiece hooked up to his phone on discord or something and they'll control him remotely like a drone. Actually no he'll be wearing a VR mask hooked up to the gun. He'll be on drugs the cianiggers gave him playng wolfenstien and be libtard thinking he's killing nazis but they're actually children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00031539.htm

If you do a search for "Werther effect" and "school shootings" you'll come up with quite a few articles discussing it as either probable or highly likely and yet this is rarely talked about.

The (((CDC))) bunch of fucking morons

>Workshop Participants
first on the list:
>Eugene Aronowitz, Ph.D. Pamela Kahn Westchester Jewish Community ABC News
>WESTCHESTER
>JEWISH
>COMMUNITY

I feel like society deserves this.

Aryan blood?

liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836

Fuck that's a lot of dead people

>shooter was a dreamer
>tfw Trump's false flag school shootings are more convincing than Obama's

Grande if verdad

>dreamer
I really hate that word.

Is there any actual proof/confirmation of him being a DACA shitter?

this guy really post on r9k? anyone have pic?

>suspect ID'd as expelled student wearing gas mask

And nothing else? Kinky.

>GAS

he should have killed more his score is weak

cuban spic trash living in florida he either came in on a raft or his mom did

kek

Also these school shootings are going to continue happening until the media stops glorifying the shooter for weeks afterwards

instagram.com/p/BfMgjDpgUHT/?taken-by=erickaduval

>didn't even get a high score.

damn she got wider shoulders than me