Enough is enough

Pic related: my grandfathers 1911 he used in world war 2. I'm bringing it in to the police station tomorrow for it to be destroyed.

It's up to us to get guns off the streets so tragedies like this never happens again. We need the government to keep us safe, it's 2018 nobody needs to be carrying a gun around anymore. It's not the Wild West.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/5o0rwq/for_my_birthday_dad_gave_me_grandpas_1911_he_was/
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/5o0rwq/for_my_birthday_dad_gave_me_grandpas_1911_he_was/
youtu.be/rtFX3JBYsIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aw mang. i want that gun tho

ah well. its your property i suppose

this better be bait

Sage. And kill yourself OP. Fuck your bait.

Jew Jew, go away

i would like to buy, will you take 10,000? ill send bitcoin

So many shills...almost orchestrated..weaponized, you may say

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/5o0rwq/for_my_birthday_dad_gave_me_grandpas_1911_he_was/

>Bait

Hoplophobia is a mental illness

This is bait obviously.

But if I thought you were seriously going to do what you described and if I lived within reasonable driving distance.

I would come a rip that motherfucker out of your faggoty hands and beat the living fuck out of you like I know your gramps would want me to.

Now fuck off back to Re-ddit.

Bitch ass motherfucker

>I'm bringing it in to the police station tomorrow for it to be destroyed.

lol you mean a Cop just got a free WWII 1911

but how will you fight the nazis now?

This. They'll most likely keep it at the shooting range for everyone to gawk at.

>not "my wife's boyfriends grandfathers gun"
You had the makings of epic pasta and you fucking ruined it, you gay nigger.

saged

Shoot yourself in the face with it for posting piss poor bait, then I'll stop by and take it to be destroyed

it is not the governments responsibility to keep anyone safe. It is your own responsibility.
Man up and take responsibility for yourself.
be armed. It is the only way to stop bad people who are armed

Why don't you just kill yourself with it and let the cops pick it up later?

We got a live on boys
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/5o0rwq/for_my_birthday_dad_gave_me_grandpas_1911_he_was/

serial # 322016. Thanks OP, I just reported that gun stolen.
When you bring it to the police station, you will get arrested, and I will get your granddads gun.

BASED

Next day nigger rapes and kills you guaranteed.

Best shill post today

Wtf how did you guys find my Reddit account please delete this now!!!

The fascist police will probably just say they'll destroy it and instead take it from you and use it to kill POC.

Be safe and destroy it yourself. A simple and safe way is to press it up against something that is hard like your car's engine block and fire it. The bullet won't be able to escape the barrel and will smash into a flat piece expanding and deforming at the tip of the gun, permanently blocking the muzzle.

Remember to wear ear muffs!

I thought you would say that you'd carry it with you at all times. Fucking cuck

Might do this instead my friend is a metalworker so we could probably melt it down and make some cool art

youtu.be/rtFX3JBYsIg

Anti-Semites are aggressive and stupid like niggers, keep it just in case.

your grandfather would be ashamed of your faggotry

Too bad you didn't turn it in a few days ago, 17 people died today because of your procrastination.

bait

>I'm bringing it in to the police station tomorrow for it to be destroyed.

No, you aren't. Shitty LARP b8 thread, SAGE ALL TURDS LIKE THIS

K fail troll
1/10

bait

You're grandfather is rolling over in his grave. He'd kick your ass if he wasn't worm food...

I'm ashamed of your faggotry.

that id

nice b8

I'll give you $50 for it.

Reminder: destroying antique weaponry is a crime against history.

Sage. Fuck you OP.

you know this will now never happen will all the evil shit the government has done coming to the light. why bother?

hello josh
fuck you you little faggot, turning in my gun, my own tears are on that gun, you are fucking pathetic

huh?

You piece of shit. This is at least an 8/10 troll.

that thing looks like shit.

why not replace the rotted wood grips and polish it up?

Hi I'm a cop I'll take it off your hands to be destroyed

>They'll most likely keep it in their own private collection for everyone to gawk at.

As a person familiar with a person who may or may not have gotten a firearm back from police evidence from another friend with the connections...

There's not a whole lot of security regarding guns unless they want there to be.

Niggers get shot white people rejoice

God, this is such bait, but whatever.
>Were you going to use your pistol in a mass shooting?
>Were you planning to use your pistol to kill anyone in any case other than self defence?
>Were you planning to sell your pistol to someone?
If none of those things are happening, than destroying your pistol is a total waste of time, and will not do a single thing to prevent a (((mass shooting)))

>We need the government to keep us safe

Ur a lying piece of shit, but nice try. Gun pictured is worth around $10,000

No.

We will not give up the power that is weaponry. That genie is well out of the bottle and will not be put back.

There are no new arguments.

There will be open war should they try.

Sage

Fucking moron the police aren't going to "destroy" that cool toy you have there. They are going to sell it to me.

Guys look just because this board is overflowing with wannabe tough guy Trump cultists threatening to murder blacks and Hispanics and gays and liberals and roasties and normies is no reason to stereotype this murderer as a proto typical murderous Trump cultist.

Trump worship is a religion of peace. The God Emperor says that even though he would kill a guy on Fifth Ave and get away with it, that we shouldn't kill.

That's how you can tell it wasn't really him on his Instagram and how come it's a false flag.

Please be more tolerant, and please watch out for white spacing when you type words. It's indicative of Reddit spacing and triggers the community here in what is supposed to be a safe space.

Opportunistic bait

Sage

Kill yourself with it you shilling cuck-boi.

I agree enough is enough. It's fucking 2018 and our entire population should be required to be trained with and carry an AR-15 at all times.

That way they can defend themselves at all times. It should be the first thing you learn in kindergarten.

Dude fuck you I'll buy that!

sorry i cant make it
my cars broken down and my local town doesn't have painted crosswalks or signals on the traffic lights
i'll have no idea how to get across town on foot

No it isn't, you baiting nigger, someone posted it on /k/ a few days ago.

Post your "gun free home" sign outside now. Enjoy your life, nigger

>threatening to murder
>normies

FALSE! We are the normies!

>adjusts tinfoil hat underneath kevlar helmet

Is it really? My grandpa got injured in ww2 and they issued him another one since they assumed he lost it. Stuck it down his pants and took the original home. Barrel is bad from corrosive ammo though.

Your Gramps would have whipped your ass for being such a pussy giving away the Freedom he fought for.

use it on yourself first, its what your grandfather would want.

Uncle Ted was right about who is the real danger.

>Implying cops would destroy it

You're Grandfather was a man. He would be ashamed to know you.

You're a fucking faggot buddy, how dare you disrespect you grandfather like that.

You will regret ridding of the heirloom

This reply is epic, Damn I hope you really did this.

If this is real, just know that your actions in destroying this hero's weapon will lead to your eternal shunning from the ghost of your grandfather.

Even he will wish for your lynching.

Israel bribes or blackmails US Politicians.

Weinstein/Mossad connection

Total kike shill, I've seen that same exact picture on the internet before, gtfo!

>ill send bitcoin

I laughed, chuckled and sneered for a good 5minutes.

why are shill posters so bad. this is just too much of a cuck move to be real.
sage shill/slide thread

top fucking kek

Fuck off liberal shitface. Government is once and for slave to the people. It was is and will be this way.

Did he fight for Hitler?

Israel did 9/11

google images says this is from a reddit thread

why am I not surprised?

>meme flag

You should know that the only thing your grandfather ever did for the African race was being conscripted into the military to keep his primate criminal dikspiracy brain away from civilized society.

If it's a good city and cool cops it will most likely go home with one of them and into their collection.

I’ll give 100$ cash.

>i hate guns so much that i will destroy my historic family heirloom
rofl

he's just baiting

first ID best ID

If you really want to help reduce violent crime bring a nigger to the police station tomorrow for it to be destroyed.

op is shilling fag
i already said this

Don’t you fucking dare you degenerate kike bitch.
May the Wrath of all your ancestors and /k/ fuck you for your rest of your life and beyond

It's so fucking obvious at this point.

hey OP, i heard criminals follow laws, thats y theyre called criminals i think; i think we should make laws against killing tho

Shitty b8 m8.
You don't care. Don't even pretend to care.
Are you not a responsible person?
You don't have to show this to anyone, and you don't have to shoot anyone.
But wait, you're a shill.
Go die in a hole somewhere you miserable piece of shit.

>surely they won't suspect this!
I know you're just shilling, but if you were to really do something like that I would want your Veteran Grampa to suddenly possess your body and beat the shit out of you for it while saying "stop hitting yourself haha! stop hitting yourself!"
sage

What a faggot.