So the shooter was Antifa Commie?

So the shooter was Antifa Commie?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/nick-cruz-parkland-florida-shooting-stoneman-douglas-high-school
archive.is/iYb2l
floridaresidents.directory/person/124308057/nicolas-cruz
web.archive.org/web/20180214215135/https://www.instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/
infowars.com/report-florida-shooter-inspired-by-isis-allahu-akbar/
archive.is/aY9Xl
web.archive.org/web/20180215031800/https://www.infowars.com/report-florida-shooter-inspired-by-isis-allahu-akbar/
web.archive.org/web/20180214215135/instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delet

No

thats not him, thats a picture posted here a few days ago faggot

obviously, but it was evil fascists that made him do it. Ignore the reports that he was on jew meds when they come out

Why do they always delete the social media accounts instantly?

look at the date retards, thats not him

fake news

he was also on daca

Sure spook

Nice Try. He was a pol loser and trump fag.

>He always had his hair short. He always wore like really patriotic shirts that seemed really extreme, like hating on the Islamic religion. For example, he would say things such as like, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I've seen him wear a Trump hat. I don't know if he ever said anything about women. He didn't have any friends,” he said.

>"Most kids ignored him at school. They pushed him off to the side as if he was garbage. He screamed in class one time. He was upset and just started yelling at the teacher. The teacher was trying to help him and he just took it the wrong way,” Parodie continued.

thedailybeast.com/nick-cruz-parkland-florida-shooting-stoneman-douglas-high-school

>communist does a mass shooting

nothing new i guess

He was a god damn DACA recipient.

Also hearing rumors he was a daca recipient

learn to reverse image search you moron

>antifa on suicide watch
why aren't they designated a terrorist organization?

kys that's not him

lol I had this shirt. It was a Threadless pic of the week type shirt, I have another one with Pac-man and Space Madness.

I gave it away because it looked a lil un-ironiccay commie, but I always thought it was funny.

>MAKAROV is the name of a pistol.

Yea nigger...a Soviet Era RUSSIAN pistol

>antifa tshirt

It's a meme shirt

its not even the same person, this image is literally right next to this thread, ya'll are fucking schizophernic, suffering horribly from facial blindness.

Trumplets love russia u moron

How do you explain the fact that he was registered as a Democrat voter?

He's a JEW!

Modern Russia vrs SOVIET RUSSIA

Which would an antique SOVIET ERA pistol show an affinity for you faggot? God damn leaf every time.

Fake news. Go fuck off to Israel you cock addicted homosexual.

Source? Stupid leaf faggot

Why isnt anyone talking about how the Sheriff is asking people to report their family members, friends, anyone they see post pictures with arsenal of weapons? This is what the Nazis did...

CAN'T YOU FUCKERS WAIT A WEEK TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF SPECULATING LIKE CONSPIRATARDS

why do dreamers always shoot up schools?

This image is fake and gay

see

>random list of names is going to do anything

this faggot is going to get ruskie rooty tootys banned

>being this >>>/new/

archive.is/iYb2l

gellerreport.com/2018/02/fla-schol-shooter-islamic-left.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

((they))

and i give a fuck why

no

I posted b fb and got banned try it i dare you

It's fake you stupid idiot, he attended spencer speeches and even had a trump hat.

He was also bullied for being racist.

Q predicted this

>Using r*ddit memes
Fucking played yourself lmao

Yes

And people dont think these people are terrorists.

>do what we ask or we will keep asking!
this is the alpha left

This.

dang u dumb
>floridaresidents.directory/person/124308057/nicolas-cruz

| | Nice try, t_D magapede shill
web.archive.org/web/20180214215135/https://www.instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/
Now go back to your containment general jerking off to Israelite Jerusalem declaration by your Zionist overlord.

Communism is a joke to many people

desu I dont think he gave a flying fuck what political ideology he identified with. He was an edgy teenager who prolly enjoyed creating fantastic narratives that would add to some self-imagined mythos.

that's not the same person retard

read and | And check the date

communists are not human

I referenced those 2 posts to the magapede shill to read them

Anti-Semites are not human.

Why the fuck would you allow yourself to be caught after that. Holy hell this is one dumb spic.

This t_D shill (ID: JKlI1k1q) is sliding on purpose and 1 post by ID.
read , |

All official records show he was a Dem. Obviously he switched shit up and framed himself to look like a Trump supporter, in order to make the right look bad. I'm not even being ironic.

>Sheriff Israel told reporters authorities found “disturbing” social media posts linked to Cruz, a former student. Teachers and students described him as troubled.
>sheriff israel

infowars.com/report-florida-shooter-inspired-by-isis-allahu-akbar/

Fake and gay

a russian gun too
kremlin literally killed our children today thanks to drumpf impeach immediatly

i hate antifa scum as much as the next guy but the picture is obviously faked. why would they put hashtags if they didn't want it to spread, or even post it in the first place?

Holy shiet,
And the surname of character from Call of Duty Modern Warfare II and III that participated in mass shooting / massacre in Russian airport.

Fake news with that image of Japanese cartoon board by the way.
read , |

Remember when Fish Bane posting would get you candlejacked by the mods? Good times

Sup Forums being the source for InfoWars is saved for posteriority : archive.is/aY9Xl | web.archive.org/web/20180215031800/https://www.infowars.com/report-florida-shooter-inspired-by-isis-allahu-akbar/

He spelled his first name with a K not a C, though

if you have to lie, it mean you know your are losing!

Thanks for this Sup Forums.....

That's not even him.

But I know why you're so adamant to misdirect
web.archive.org/web/20180214215135/instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/

> It’s possible the suspect is simply mentally disturbed and latched onto various ideologies to fill a sense of emptiness.
truth hurts doesn't it Sup Forums?

>ywn be a mexican trump supporting antifa muslim
if you cant be the ultimate centrist, what can you be?

Wrong, he was part of the Junior Nation Army Reserve though :)

>after months of communist memeflags spamming in random threads with pics of "cringey right wingers", this person commits a mass shooting and the first thing all the obvious NGO shills on this board do is spam "information" about the shooter being a cringey right winger

That instagram was made today you lefty reject.

Jesus christ you retards stop spreading misinformation.
That isn't even his name.
I know you all want him to be a commie but what the fuck is wrong with you.

>this person commits a mass shooting and the first thing all the obvious NGO shills on this board do is spam "information" about the shooter being a cringey right winger

Maybe you should look at the OP of the thread again and then maybe you'd understand why the information is being posted

>was made today
>pictures uploaded from before today
>archive can go back to January

There is literally no reason for you to be making shit up. There is no reason you should full compelled to defend Nikolas.

Looks like him.

Nice one user!

sheriff scott israel

you fucking idiots are pulling images from an archived thread. that is not the shooter.

Why in the world would you blur the name?

How about these?

>iron baseball bat
gets me every fucking time
they have to know they'll lose horribly if shit goes Cable Street

ok because u say it looks like him i guess its fact
pack it up boys hes figured it all out

Can't people see where each picture was taken anyway with metadata or whatever wizards use?

OP wants to deflect the fact that the shooter was clearly a mentally disturbed Sup Forumsack

>this damage control

JUST RELEASED THIS IS THE TRUE SHOOTER, A TRULY NOTORIOUS TERRORIST NAMED SAM HYDE!

Probably not but we could meme it and no one would know. I doubt he had any serious political convictions and just wanted to kill people though.

based portugal

Alright, guess I was wrong.

SHUT IT DOWN WITH THIS PIC! WRONG COMMIE!