Was this show good? I just watched it and I have no idea

Was this show good? I just watched it and I have no idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzMlNqdAKLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes it was.

Oh ok. I did like it overall.

Had good animation overall but it went nowhere. Also eye jutsu. Yawn.

watched till ep 11 , does it get better after that ?

its kinda like bleach

cool dudes doing cool stuff and nothing else.

cool dudes doing cool stuff and nothing else.

But did we need anything more than the supreme cool that this show had to offer?

youtube.com/watch?v=QzMlNqdAKLs

How could you not tell if something is good or not? This seems like a recommendation thread to me.

Sakuga knio

White dies, or ascends or whatever,
the second collapse is stopped. Most of Libra gets little or no character development.

The question may seem strange, but the truth is between its merits and flaws I couldn't tell if the show has value outside of my transient enjoyment.

new season when

October.

No, it wasn't good.

Still my favorite ED in a long time.
Catchy song, fun animation.

It was awesome and a total blast, one of the few modern anime I've decided to rewatch. It's one of those special things I just give a 10/10 because I loved it even though I know it's definitely not the 'objetive' rating.

Anime original ending.

How about giving your own opinion when making an OP, next time? It just comes off as you seeking validation from other anons and then quickly adapting their views so you won't be ridiculed. Giving your opinion and defending it forces actual discussion of the show. It's better than just asking "is it good or bad" then going "oh yeah I feel the same".

>How about giving your own opinion when making an OP, next time?
Because I'm not interested in my own opinion.

Well if you didn't want it to be about your and your opinion why did you think it was relevant to even include that you watched the show? It misleads people into thinking you're going to participate in the conversation; not doing os makes you look like a shitposter. Lots of shitposters start threads like these in the same format.

>Just marathoned this thing.
>Was it good?

It's obviously someone baiting for (You)s most of the times when they pick a fairly popular or FotM show. Even if they're genuinely curious like you it comes off as lazy if you expect us to dictate the conversation when you're the one interesting in talking about it.

>why did you think it was relevant to even include that you watched the show?
Because people like you would question my intentions otherwise, as you did. I confess that I underestimated the determination of certain users of the board to turn a good-faith question about specified subject matter into a meta-discussion about board etiquette, as you have.

Or rather, as you have attempted to do. You'll note that you're the only poster in the thread so far who given an answer unrelated to discussion of anime and manga. Consider the possibility that your cynicism is unwarranted in the absence of shitposting.

I will disengage now.

Without meaning to bump my own thread, I'm sorry, I should have responded to you more politely.

It was actually very good and you should watch it.

Animation and character design top tier, plot good but not perfect. Fun world.

>Everything tries to kill you.
>Fun world.

burger episode best episode

It was alright.

Agreed
>your fucking heart when Leo starts crying after getting a burger and he doesn't know why

no

all the wrong people said it was a masterpiece

Well, fun to watch.

I finished it for completion but honestly by the end I had no idea what was happening.

[x] MARMELADE
[x] SUGAR SONG

s h a w t y

This was just as good as Phantom World, you take that as whatever you want.

It was just too shallow. There wasn't any real time given to making the characters feel real. The world was left too open ended, came off as an empty page for the writers to just make shit up instead of mysterious. Nothing was very well explained, and the show never slowed down to let you attach yourself to anything. All in all a well animated and fun setting that falls flat due to one-dimensional characters and an aversion to exposition.

I broadly agree with this. Rare is the anime that suffers from too little exposition.

>tfw attached as fuck to Leonardo, Zapp and Anime Original Characters #1, #2 and #2.5 to the point of crying with the last episode
I wonder what does that say about myself.

I had no problem with that, as the characters were never supposed to have some sort of deeper understanding of the world at large. (Except maybe Klaus)
That's like complaining your daily life doesn't mention the socio-economic-cultural ramifications of neoliberal postmodernist capitalism.
For them it was just the world they have to live in and deal with it.

Maybe you were just relieved to be done with the show after a three month delay.

7/10, good

Is it just me me? Or does everybody ignore the GIANT plot holes in the last 3-4 eps?

name one.
And please make sure that you google the definition of "plot hole" before you reply.

No it wasn't.

I liked it a lot, but the delayed final really hurt it

>that part when he's in the subway going to work and the loudspeaker says the chance of survival is that day is 12%
It's a cool setting, but in the end most the fun came from the characters themselves really.