Black panther google raid

>Google 'black panther'
>Hit dislike
>Trigger BLM

Think we can get the rating from a 90% to a 50%?

Can we just enjoy the movie? It's about a comic book hero from the 60's, not like the Jews just suddenly shoehorned a Kang hero into theaters to appease nigger lovers and rake in shekels. You guys are chimping out just as much as the kangz are.

bump
b8

But... the Jews did just suddenly shoehorn a Kang hero into theaters to appease nigger lovers and rake in shekels...

>
>Can we just enjoy the movie? It's about a comic book hero from the 60's, not like the Jews just suddenly shoehorned a Kang hero into theaters to appease nigger lovers and rake in shekels. You guys are chimping out just as much as the kangz are.

No. It was an old comic book hero, but Marvel and the media are promoting it as a black power thing. They're writing shit about how "whites can't enjoy or criticize this, it's for blacks only".

I also can't watch it because the theater will be full of loud dindus

Great idea. It's so easy too

Ebin

Bump

the character was created by a Jew and its name is literally Black Panther

it was always about that shit

I dun it

Folks, be sure to use your phone from 3/4G mode to vote more than once.

at 89% now

Fuck off OP. We don't care about this fucking movie.

I'm doing my part

keep it going bois

bump

Let it be. Even if you pump the system full of negative reviews then people will still go see it in hopes of a train wreck.

Ignore Black Panther, don't go see Black Panther, don't talk about Black Panther. The CGI looks cheap and my guess is that Disney spent as little as possible hoping to bank on the black market. Let it fail and let black people demand Disney for a cut of the box office returns.

Let's keep this shitposting train going

how about 56%

How do you think it got to 90% in the first place? Hollywood uses bots. Unless any of you have the resources to compete against a huge media relations firm I wouldn't bother.

Just let the marvel fad burn itself out. Kids grow up and they can't keep releasing the same mediocre movie forever.

BUUUUUMP

I did it, they were gonna blame us no matter what.

did it with each gmail i Have

HE IS THE FUCKING KILLER!11

Didn’t even get to get past the b