Give me one reason why you shouldn’t get a foreign girl who will:

Give me one reason why you shouldn’t get a foreign girl who will:
1. Still respect you and your values
2. Will treat you like a king and not some atm machine
3. Will actually cook you good/healthy meals
4. Give you sex whenever you please

Please, you’re only hurting yourself dealing with western, mainly white women. Get rid of the headache and get a foreign chick

Other urls found in this thread:

bigo.tv/aern_Saranya11
youtube.com/watch?v=zr4ifRmPd5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Because they aren't white.

Correct. Also they have no sense of nationalism for your country....

but if you wanna do a whole bunch of boring legal shit in order to get pussy be my guest

You can still fuck whores here, just don’t wife them up. Wife up and put in the paper work for a foreign chick you’ve known and talked to for a while.

White women are cunts, that’s the point of my post. Entitled brats who think they deserve an 8/10 guy who’s rich. Even ugly white sluts think they deserve top tier.

asians, latinas, and middle eastern women are all superior to white women
>marrying some bitch just because she's white
top cuck

There are nice asian girls waiting for guys to marry them
bigo.tv/aern_Saranya11

Control

youtube.com/watch?v=zr4ifRmPd5I

I’ve fucked so many women who look like her. They’re all the same in Hawaii,
So it’s easy to rack up high double digits in Hawaii

I'm not sure. Wifing up anyone you first meet online is a bad idea imo.

>Unironically lusting after Tyrone's leftovers

Shiggity.

I paid $10k USD for a virginal Philippine bride and couldn't be happier. A doctor signed off on her virginal status too.

What a cuck.

>Gold diggers

Lol

fuck that just get a white grill from a poverty stricken region lf Europe, i.e. all lf Eastern Europe.

Not being white doesnt make these foreign women appealing, being born into depressing poverty outside of (((western influences))) is what makes them valuable as mates.

saged

My children won't look like me.

Because who wants to fuck that dark roast beef pussy and stained horse asshole? Degenerate.

man up and get a white woman, pussy

What's her average IQ across 5 tests?
If it's below 120, there's your reason

>Taking another man's leftovers

I got bad news. You're the cuck.

Asian women exist for White men to do with as they please. A White man may choose a White woman, or an Asian woman as a wife, whichever he chooses.

nobody wants to have sex with any of you

That thing barely looks human.

moar wite wymen fo me

Me and I'm white.

10k??? To who? Her family? or was that just all expenses included. I'm flying over to see one i've been talking to for 2 months soon.

These things aren't true and even if they were it would all fade as your children won't be white.

>Philippine
Enjoy your 80 IQ brown children.

Because I already have a white wife that meets those 4 criteria

I'm dating a trad latina atm.
>right wing
>christian
>family values and was raised well
>family accepted me and mine have accepted her
we haven't talked about kids yet cause it's only been 8 months but it's looking like I'm gonna marry her. Wish me luck bros.

Asians are top tier in intelligence like whites are. It’s only natural we mate. Keep your little hyper virtue signalling white female brat though. Not gonna stop me from enjoying tight asian poon.

I like Latinas too. Been to Cuba 4 times and they always go out of their way to be nice to a good looking white guy. It’s like fishing with a grenade.

I’ve seen hapas that look almost full white and if they have a little bit of a gook look who cares? They are still sexy.

Asian girls seem so plain.

I actually see more high tier AMWF couples now than WMAF. It's weird but in a way this does keep the blood line going, and hapas don't seem all that bad.

>tfw you'll never get molested by 3 Japanese girls in public transport

EAST asians. not South Asian niggers you legit retard.

Are you honestly saying that you only find white women attractive? Nothing foreign even piques your interest?

If so, you're really missing out on some damn sexy women.

black wife and the best choice I've ever made in life.
>inb4 hurr durr nigress
I guarantee you her love and affection is unmatched and her appreciation is ten fold your 4/10 le aryan goddez who is really a chubby edgelord with shit taste who would bounce on your buddies dick if he got a promotion

It's probably a local thing (bay area CA). Lots of white soyboys and lots of chinese guys getting good degrees and high paying jobs.

Went through asian fever stage in my life and I'll probably continue to fug non white girls but I was spending time with my sister and my blonde haired blue eyed niece today, really made me think. I can't NOT have full white kids, I just can't do it. I can't xInfinity, I just can't, man. White all the way.

I want my kids to look like me.

I won't deny white women are fucked up though.

Haha yeah, white gurls always try to beat the white man at everything so it’s no wonder they are starting to date asian bois. They won’t ever have the lust we get from asian girls though. It’s just a facade. Girls are jealous by nature, remember that.

>but I was spending time with my sister and my blonde haired blue eyed niece today

Foreign women will do none of the things you say. The most anti-Western thing you could do would be to marry and breed with a non-Western woman. *The* most formative years of a child's basic intellectual development will occur under mostly her care, and as the Jesuits used to say, give me a child for 5 years and you can have him after that.

This is why Judaism is matrilineal btw. The tribalism persists under the mother's indoctrination.

>Nonwhite
fuck off leaf

>1. Still respect you and your values
your money you mean
>2. Will treat you like a king and not some atm machine
exactly like an ATM machine
>3. Will actually cook you good/healthy meals
implying 3rd world food is healthy
>4. Give you sex whenever you please
give you sex whenever you give money

did you even care about that before last year? face it, you've been brainwashed by this board.

Because your kids will look either like mongrels or like retards

Because they are not interested in you? It's contradictory. How can you expect traditional values from the ones who are basically rebelling against their parents and societal expectations? All you get is gold diggers and foreigner chasers which is exactly you are trying to avoid

If you don't get those pangs of preservation when you're around white people, you just aren't white, man. Impossible to describe. We went to a restaurant and some fucking retard single mom white trash whore sat at the table behind us, with her father and her lil half niglet. Lil half niggy couldn't stop himself from staring at my niece like some slavering beast, even using all the muscles in his 3 year old body to move his chair closer to hers to touch her hair, like what the fuck you subhuman shit? Christ. The old man at their table looked like a soulless dog and the kid's mom just ignored him. Really the microcosm of america. The worthless mutts tainted with nigger blood clawing at the decent white folks who stayed pure. Non whites are kinda disgusting, you know? Asians are just not-disgusting enough to bang tho to be honest

spbp

aztecs have disgusting guts that balloon out once they turn 30, no exceptions. enjoy your goblin.

East Asians have high IQs. Not fucking Filipinos, you retard. You'd be better off with a spic or Arab than a Southeast Asian, because at least they're genetically closer to you.

It's not about looks. Are you retarded? Your children will be half-worthless. Although, judging by our little conversation here, I'm getting the impression they'll be fully worthless.

you're the kind of mentally ill faggot who makes life choices based on seeing "signs"

>I want my kids to look like me
meaningless emotion-backed meme you only bleat because it was injected into your brain by this board. you're no better than a redditor

A webm doesn't really counter my own real life experience. Think soy boy on judaism vs asian guy from rich family. Couples like this.

The asians are a hell of a lot more traditional in this area. Virtually every white male is
- worked to the bone
- soy boy / artist / gay
- jewish

Almost every asian is either raising a family or looking to do so. Very few asians have taken the SJW pill but they sure as hell take advantage of it.

BREHS

I already have a degree and am finishing getting a certificate to teach English in a foreign country. I hate where I live and there is nothing keeping me here so I am curious if anyone has an opinion or advice on where I should go.

I dont want to go to japan or south korea but I would consider anywhere else. Money is not important to me. Right now I am liking how Vietnam, Chile, and Taiwan sound.

Thanks lads.

the level of stupid emanating from your posts makes me so embarrassed to be white that i want to create hapa babies just to avoid having a bloodline remotely similar to yours

You're already a mongrel and you want to see all the beauty erased from the world, I mean we get it, your nigger brain can't do much more than repeat your kike master's propaganda and we all hate your coal burning mom, we understand. But can't you leave us be and find a floating craps game to shoot up, or a freezer bitch to rape?

Another inspiring anecdote, thank you.

Guess you are very far from any large asian population in the US? They are buying up million dollar houses and shipping over their relatives.

interesting this guy says it's about preserving beauty, then this guy says the looks don't matter

>They are buying up million dollar houses and shipping over their relatives
indeed, they are shipping over their daughters to marry white men

>beauty is skin deep
This is how you know you're not talking to a white person. Congrats. Now I don't have to consider your opinion :)

>beauty is skin deep
this is like a liberal using a harry potter reference to make a political point lel

It's almost like we're not the same fucking person.

Hey thanks for the snapshot of your mental faculties. Can't even follow the points you make by yourself

I'd hope you never breed, but from your posts I won't need to waste one of my wishes.

Gotta love those statistics. Asian vagina is literally meant for white cock.

Thanks for the opinion, nigger. Hope you die quick man, you really seem like a good ol fashioned house nigger. Not like these ignorant jiggaboos we have nowadays, I'll say a prayer for you when you're gone.

>foreign girl
>3. Will actually cook you good/healthy meals
Yeah FOREIGN "healthy meals".
I don't want to have to eat gook food everyday.

You're screeching at an American who has two norwegian parents, calm your mantits you cringelord.
I hope a rabid pack of niggers rape your retarded niece you fetishize so much.

imagine being so beta and feminine that you expect your waifu goooku to come home after work and make your life better

anyone married to an asian is a coward

It isn't like this dude. Foreign women just as twisted and manipulated by third wave feminism just like Western women.

>Source
Dated a gook for 6 years.

op is a yellow fever incel kike

sage this shit

mods?

I took the blackpill Sup Forums
Just nutting away my worries into tight asian pussy
goodbye white race

Agreed, it's just about the pinnacle of numaledom.

>I’d eat that bowl of ramen

Japanese being based as always. Underappreciated asians.

it's not just Asian women that are a better option than white women, it's also Latinas and Arabs.

>Arabs
cmon now m8, you really don't want to meet the family

Nah. I'm not. I've seen the meetup pictures. Sup Forums is 90% nonwhite just like the actual world is 90% nonwhite. We can spot your type, nigger. I'm not saying you're intrinsically a "bad" person, just that I've stepped on potatoes that contributed more to the western canon than your kind ever has

Yup, best friend married a Philippine chicky and has never been happier.
I did give him plenty of speeches about saving the white race and having white children and bla bla bla.
He just said I can't pass this good shit up.
He's never had a white girl as loving and feminine as this one.

how come you're so upset about people finding love and partners they can connect with? and I doubt she will she's extremely petite, if anything she will become thin and frail.

8k to agency. 2k to father.

Agency covered all my travel expenses.

Statistically that makes you a nigger to then. Post pics of your hot niece to prove otherwise. I can assure you faggots like you get exterminated well before any nignogs within the first month of a race war due to you being an absolute sperg.

because I don't want my children to be subhuman

however her mother's body is shaped is how she will be shaped. final warning

>aztecs have disgusting guts that balloon out once they turn 30

Seriously wtf is with that? I always just blamed chimy chongas.

white women were good in the past then they were ruined during the sexual revolution. You'll find your trads amongst mostly nonwhite women but if they are nonwhite raised in the west they will be roasties though.

Lel imagine being so sad that you are a nigger pretending to be an anonymous white person for imaginary street cred. Post that brown hair and eye combo, mr whitey. Are you stressed about whites not mixing, or like, you're worried about getting hurt, or like what is your angle? Depending on your location, you MIGHT end up on a farm, so all isn't lost for you.

>better option
>option

lol gtfo you jew dweeb women aren’t just options for you to get your first nut off you sad virgin

now get the fuck out of here you lame jewish female slaver

surely you’d agree jewish women are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet and should be sterilized

Are we counting leafs as fully functional human now?

cavegirl ruined my nofap just now