Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop telling them they have the original sin of racism and must hate themselves

Deport all the non-white Americans.

Remember when james holmes called diggity dave RIGHT BEFORE THE BATMAN SHOOTING

We get rid of all non-white Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

Nothing to fix, let them kill other whites, this speed up white genocide.

Lol niggers are much worse, the only difference is that they don't go to school

ban guns

Fuck no, that should be amplified.

by exterminating them

more smaller private schools

by breeding their women with black bulls

>white Americans
Good joke.

GO AWAY SHILL

Quit telling them that each of them should be making billiums of dollars while fucking supermodels, and anything short of that makes you a worthless loser who should kill themself.

jail all white males between 16 and 28. problem solved.

This. Humans are biological creatures. There is a genetic mesh. White genetics expressed in an environment surrounded by blacks/asians/spics is different than whites who develop around purely other whites.

We replace them with niggers and spics.

Make them fuck off back to europe

>donkey flag isn't +100%

Now is not the time to discuss gun control. It'd be inappropriate and disrespectful for the victims. We've got to wait until there's at least a six month period with no shootings until it will be okay to bring up this topic.

He was clearly a drugged up CIA stooge. He was on a cocktail out of his mind in the courtroom

> 13% Of the population commit over 50% of homicides

Allow the superior black genes into the privilege system; whether you want it to or not, the end is inevitable for whitties.

Why are white people so violent?

>not including reddit spacing

>some guy who's name includes "Jesus" does something
>in a region that's so jewy, it's right next to bleeding edge "tollerance" propaganda spotlighting a turkish-jewish family up and down
>insinuating this is somehow white-people's issue

reddit spacing? Care to fill me in on what that is? I'm slowly stopping my use of reddit use thankfully.

"Using two newlines to separate paragraphs, instead of only one. Typically used on Sup Forums to discredit someone on the basis of being a Reddit user, or derail the conversation."

Ahh. I'm guilty of this.

A good ass whooping. Back in the day if people threatened to kill people and shit like the Florida guy did, he'd get his ass whooped to hell and back, but now they just fester till they actually do it.