Been seeing this posted on social media, is it true?

Been seeing this posted on social media, is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dgbd-TJZPQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blacks don't pay to see movies, they can't even sit through one without talking on their bluetoof

why the fuck would a white person want to see a movie where jews trick black people into thinking they had an interesting history? "see tyrone, you had flying pyramids and spaceships with spinners while the white man was living in caves" "SHIEEEEEEEEET"

yes it's a troll/false flag

t. SPLC

I work at a theater. Blacks are the only ones who pay to see movies nowadays.

I work at a movie theater. Hardly ever see blacks 2bh.

I’ve had the displeasure of watching movies with tons of blacks. They literally chimp out in the theater every time.

i live in a nigger city. whenever i get cigs late at night I always try to interact w/ the nigs at the gas station. holding the door, commenting on the weather etc no matter what they go out of their way to look away or down....segregation is the future. we cannot appease blacks never

youtu.be/dgbd-TJZPQw

Even the media knows whites are done.. !

Is it that hard for you to recognize blatant trolling?

Mah niggs Sup Forums getting its meme mojo back

>White people read this
>"Ah, well, I'll stay home and let them have their movie."
>Only blacks go see it
>Low sales figures
>"Why are white people racist!?"

People were expecting shootings at the NWA screenings, but it seemed unlikely to me. The hype around this movie, though, might start something.

Done? No. You're misinterpreting the shit out of that.

Doesnt matter because cities are being FLOODED with free tickets. Entire schools, churches, panafrican nation of islam kangz nonprofit community orgs, they are all receiving thousands of free tickets.

This seems familiar for some reason...

There were shootings at NWA screenings.

>People were expecting shootings at the NWA screenings, but it seemed unlikely to me.
Considering the entire movie is about how they're a bunch of posers that quit the ghetto because they weren't man enough (well, they're niggers, but you get the idea) to take on the lifestyle they sing about, I wouldn't have expected much either.

Just bait posts made by pol and other alt right niggers.

Can't wait til niggers start targeting spics and they start pulling out the chains. Beaners vs Niggers boys.

I mentioned trying to meme this in petition threads. I say push it hard.

Do free tickets count toward box office numbers?

Will this movie be the “”””“greatest selling””””” of all time because they let everyone in for free?

Not about tricking white, but young angry blacks.

Underrated

libs will most definitely pull this

We literally have zero blacks in my town

That being said why the fuck would I go see this movie

They will just show attendance numbers then estimate by common ticket price.. and there's the talking point..

to laugh at every secne.

I hope blacks start expecting free tickets for every movie now

Well send some up, where you live? Lol

will it fail in china?

Is water wet?

Dear blacks;
Congratulations, you've blaxploited yourselves.

>Marvel
How is it that Marvel has a million different IPs under their belt, and yet continue to make the same exact movies with the same choreography, characters, etc.

It's true. Spread the word to our fellow whites. Don't go to the opening whitey.

>bluetoof
SHIIEEEEEEETTT

It's shitty fucking Sup Forums photoshop. The people running BLACK PANTHER said they love trolls because they drive traffic. This movie is going to make SO MUCH money.

You guys need to get out more. You're literally the biggest losers on the internet.

You should "organize" and take down the movie on Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB because people give a shit about that. Fucking losers.

It's good to see non-Americans recognizing SPLC faggotry when it emerges.

A dangerous group of nutters, if ever there was one.

Do movie chains take EBT?

Do nogs actually buy movie tickets?

Will theatres actually just be filled with balding, skinny fat soyboys that still aren’t tired of watching 40 capeshit movies a year?

"It's cool, guys, Disney said they are donating profits from Black Panther to help struggling black communities, there's a petition and errything. Imma watch this movie, but hey, you keep doin you, aight, peace"

DINGDINGSINGDINGDING
GUTTER TELL HIM WHAT HE'S WON

Movie theatres in my area have armed security during evening shows. Maybe it’s for school shooters and not nogs?

lol Sup Forums u silly

If this shit is all a marketing campaign then it's an astonishingly cynical one, to be actively promoting division violence and chaos for shekels from a movie.

Local kinoplex has county cops watching guard because the nigglets won't shut the fuck up

i know what yur trying to say but yur confused. black people drop their wild ass black kids ages 10-17 off at the movies like its a daycare. they hangout in the lobby and outfront argue, gossip and fight until movie theater managers have enough of it and ban them from doing that. thats what you are seeing.

I listen to John Derbyshire podcasts while I commute.

This is something that everyone who lives in a black-heavy area learns: a huge percentage of blacks just hate whites by default and will never, ever feel anything but hate for us. it's not about anything whitey did, either; it's just jealous rage that they don't fit in in our societies.

Someone please go.

Elaborate Disney marketing campaign to get contrarians to see it.

This

Seems the dont even care about the shrekles if they're giving away tickets en masse. Then it'd be all about the division and chaos

>98% on RT
motherfucking racists won't give it the 100% it deserves

>your area
>ghetto shithole
They'd have to actually go to school to be worried about getting shot

*SMACKS LIPS*
AYO

Wasn’t this started by Sup Forums?

Hahahahahah

>my family has been talking non-stop about their excitement to see this dumb movie
>asked if I wanted to come on Saturday, I said sure
>we live in a huge city where there's so many theaters that you're never more than a seven minute drive away from one
>they bought tickets to a theater in a town that's a half hour drive outside the city
>our city is 62% white and 28% black
>the town in question is 96% white and has literally no black people in it

I keep trying to get them to admit why they chose to buy the tickets for a theater so far away but they keep brushing my question aside.

Not too sure about the sequels but Blade 1 is easily one of the best movies ever.

SPREAD THIS SHIT

LET BLACKS DO THEIR THING

REDPILL THE NORMIES

I'm a masochist. I'm half tempted, but I'm Sicilian. Just be another black on black crime...

yes. how does shit from Sup Forums always leak into reality? are we the jews?

Wasn't that the whole point anyway?

Are they liberal? if so you need to grill the shit out of them until they admit it.

Good thing whites always bring guns to the movies.

Blade 2 was great, but only cause of the del toro monsters & fights

This is fake, but people want to believe it. Either way it hurts the movie's sales.

don't make it opening weekend only

make it if they see them period

#ourmovie #bkackpantherforblacksonly

>Are they liberal?

Extremely.

Do you remember the Ghostbusters premier weekend? All of those empty theaters. Did it occur to you that progressives bought out the tickets but didn't show up to watch the movie? Progressive groups more than likely paid for many black people to see BP this weekend. But next weekend will be a giant dropoff

Then grill the shit out of them like the man said

im going and filming the whole thing and hope a nigger attacks me so i can press charges and call the cops on his ass landing him in jail for awhile.
yes, i hate niggers this much.

Why isn't Sup Forums pushing this with all its might?
Get your shit together you bunch of fags.

criminally underrated

You have a great opportunity here

don't let it slip

>they love trolls because they drive traffic

That really worked with Ghostbusters, huh?

I work at a movie theater too, niggers are always trying to sneak in without tickets or getting white wimmins to buy tickets for them.

After working security at a movie theater I can say this is 100% accurate.

Nobody wants to share the theater with them.

WOOT race wars! fast and furious!

don't know if it's true, but then again, i don't care! as a concealed carry permit holder, i'll be using the 30 round clip this weekend ...

It always surprises me how much police there is in America. When I was there, some cities had one at every corner. Even the high school had an armed guard walking around.

In Denmark, there are almost no guards anywhere, especially not at schools. Furthermore, many cities don't even have a police station. I guess it isn't really needed when you are a mostly white country.

>capeshit movies
dear god user I spit my beer on my lap

or you could just not go

>Denying the free movement of people in America
I'm sure that will play out well.

Only time I've seen such a thing is Baltimore.

Small towns and majority white areas do not have that issue.

Sad that nobody even takes your bait anymore

>bullet proof glass is racist

next thing you know loiter bans will be illegal

time to meme this

wtf is this and who the fuck needs a dude to sit full time supporting the chair behind her

If whites don't see it there's no box office numbers.

this
l go out of my way to appease niggers just to see how they react. Its always the same as your description

Everything is going according to plan. When the movie starts we bar the doors and start pumping in the poison gas.

>"skyrockets"
The fucking movie hasn't even been released yet.

Watch 'Planet of the Kangz' bomb.

Shitloads of whites will see it. They're the white uncle toms and they're the mainstream.

I went to see the biggie movie when it came out, me and my buddy were laughing because all the blacks in the movie theatre would chimp out when his songs came on, clapping and bobbing their heads. Ghetto blacks are like apes, they just do, they don't think.

I'll do you one better my good knee grow, I won't see this film at all!

is this supposed to be reverse psychology to get Whites to pay jews to see it?

>movie wont sell in china
>whites being chased away from seeing capeshit
>welfare niggers will just watch the cam
>movie flops at box office
>blame whitey