Europeans are pussies

Which western country will be the first to collapse? My money's on Sweden or possibly Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=iZnuE94IQIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the reason your country isn't as cucked is because no one knows that Australia exists

And the people that do know we exist have already been eaten by a funnelweb spider. Yay danger.

But seriously, out government is becoming more leftist as we speak. I'm worried the remaining Europeans will just flee to America or Australia fleeing the islamisation of their continent, and its their own fault.

Define 'collapse'.

PS: there should be meme flag for Europe and not the EU. Why not take the logo from Identity Evropa?

god mods, please respond

France. Definitely France.

Ukraine

to be fair Ukraine didn't fall so much as it was pushed.

Unironically America

Germany is great at delaying something like that.
Look at what happened with the east.

France will most likely be the first.

This. Germany is necessary for the strength of the EU, it will become the slave state and Weimar 2.0 where whites work their ass off to provide for shitskins and pay for the EU army to invade Poland and make them accept migrants.

My money is on Sweden.

>germans will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

In order of likelihood:

1. US
2. France
3. Sweden

European Schadenfreude should stay European. Hey out Aussie Pussie!

Depends what you mean by 'collapse'

I think Sweden may see Malmo become ungovernable from Stockholm, but it may just push along like Mexico ...with parts of the nation effectively not being properly governed from the capitol.

Canada still runs fairly smoothly, but a lot of issues are being swept under the rug. There is anger under the surface. It won't 'collapse' any time soon... just become less and less harmonious and efficient over time. There is still civility among all in day to day interactions.

Germany will muddle along too.

'Collapse' will emirate from America, probably when the economy gets so looted and the debt causes big economic problems... that will reverberate everywhere. Things get nasty when people get poor and hungry. Right now we are all relatively comfortable, so we aren't going to get too crazy.

I hope things crash sooner rather than later, so there is still a chance to rebuild something. There needs to be a big crisis for anything dramatic to happen -- thats why Israel did 9/11

We should be after Canada

Definitely Sweden

>us

No way we have too much room anmd our immigration is latino in majority.

Germany has awhile France is ahead but made in is making moves to hold it together.

Sweden is the one who is fucked. They talking about making moves but I don't know if they have the strength. They are most likely.

And I hoppe it's soon and big so everyone else can benefit from a wakeup call.

America collapsing will set everything off.

Canada isn't going to 'collapse' any time soon.

Problems here are minor compared to the stuff happening in Europe.

It swings left, and that isn't good, You see funny/aweful headlines about weird/faggy stuff, sure... but you just don't see the sort of anger and hostility here that is common in France or the UK.

Immigrants generally like Canada and have no desire to say blow-up a subway station for the most part.

You guys got the dregs of Pakistan (UK). and Algeria (France) -- we get mostly immigrants with some capitol and a life.

Canada gets Chinks, basically. This will become a problem in the long run when we inevitably have a war with China.

>when we inevitably have a war with China.

thanks for the political analysis brainlet but that won't happen

This is true. Canada already would not be able to ally with the US or other Western nations in the event of a China war.

We just have too many Chinese and it would not be politically viable to take sides.

Having lots of Asians is a BIG problem -- don't get me wrong -- But it isn't an immediate problem that will cause a 'collapse'

It's a longer term issue that is going to create a whole lot of division between older European Canadian and Asian immigrants.

It won't be a healthy situation over the long haul.

Even in the US -- Mexicans are at least somewhat western and christian.. they have lower IQ's... but Canada is importing an overclass of wealthy High IQ asians who actually look down at average white Canadians who don't live in cities and have globalist aspirations.

>Europeans are pussies

then do what this fucking russian kid did, faggot.

you won't. no balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZnuE94IQIc

I mean you're basically just surrendering Vancouver to China. It will be Chinese Canada. That or you have a Chinese Expulsion Act.