Finally watched and finished FMA:B, what the fuck do I do now

I'm empty, does anything else even compare?

Suicide is always an option.

Nice thumbnail

There are a lot of other great shows. Baccano! might scratch your itch.

Start on one piece, that should keep you occupied for a while.

I'm in the same position as you, OP. Watching it reminded me of a lot of the elements present in Hunter x Hunter, so if you haven't watched that yet give it a shot. As for me I'm just taking a break before starting another series.

Nope, this was the zenith of your life, now everything will go worse

Watch the orginal full metal alchemist.
Unlike brotherhood, it's actually good.

This.

>I'm empty, does anything else even compare?
This happened to me once I finished Re:Zero (No I WON'T read the fucking WN, I'll rather wait for the s2 and not ruin the experience). Now I'm currently reading PunPun.

HAHAHAHAH

Aiko dies

LOTGH
then stop watching anime

the original has a better story, movies, and endings.

Read Gin no Saji.
Learn the wonders of making cheese.

honestly maybe my memory's not quite right but I felt like the manga did a better job of maintaining an appropriately dark atmosphere whereas brotherhood kinda made it a bit too light overall. FMA was never really that dark but the original definitely did have a decent amount that felt appropriate for its story, I think brotherhood kinda lost some of that to be honest onii-senpai

Rewatch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Madoka

Watch Mushishi. Very chill with some great story.

How much does the anime covers?
I've been waiting a new season and I might read the manga, but the hiatus stuff really puts me off.

FMA:B was the first anime I completed and it left me feeling so empty I could barely get myself to go into work... Many anime later and I have realized that there are a lot of good things out there. But FMA:B still holds a very special place in my heart

read the manga lmao

I honestly don't remember, I stopped following it years ago due to the hiatuses. I'm due for a reread this year though.

Just read it. The anime is nice but the manga is better.