What's your opinion on this women

what's your opinion on this women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXV39pybgJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHE HIDES HER POWERLEVEL

SHE IS A GOOD

Race traitor only nu-right likes. About equal to cuckservatives, essentially cuckservative herself

Kinda hot. Never understood anyone left of Hitler calling her The Devil. I love her hard stance on immigration, I've never heard her give an inch on gun control; she's a 6/10 right-winger in a sea of cuckservatives and demagogues.

I'd bang.

They're the only people I like cumming in.

i find her very fapable.

She's a huckster and a carnival barker, just like the rest of the conservative book selling circuit. She always finds a way to get herself in the news when she has a book to sell.
Also, she has an enormous adams apple and can palm a basketball. No thanks

I think she has probably fingered herself when she was a little girl. Isn't that hot, guys?

> turns out she's a coalburner
> the last thing that leaves her mouth whenever she speaks is "buy my book"

Yea, I think she does it for the money.

Tart. Lonely tart

attention whore and yes all about selling her books. She is a an establishment chick, conservative to whoever pays her to reflect those views.

ann is amazing.

so she's a female Christopher Hitchens?

Mer her a couple times through a friend. Got the feeling she'd be a monster in the sack.

Coulter is a race traitor ? where's the proof ?

Fags here don't like her because she's a closet dyke and calls out Trump when he cucks around immigration and the wall.

>Coulter is a race traitor ? where's the proof ?
Did you ever google? It is so common knowledge that I won't even bother telling you. Go look it up yourself.

Her and Michelle Obama straight up trannies

When she's gonna be on the next blacked video?
From what I learned from this board and Sup Forums it's like america's favorite passtime.

she's funny

doesn't even look like her kek

What does this even mean? Take a break from Sup Forums for a week and come back man you need to be re socialized.

California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) is a polished casual dining restaurant chain that specializes in California-style pizza. The restaurant was started in 1985 by attorneys Rick Rosenfield and Larry Flax in Beverly Hills, California, United States.

She been the only conservative to stand by conservative values in the media in the past 20 years.

She's great. Zero fucks given.

shes based

>on this women
She's hardly a woman at all, let alone several.

More balls than any of the other daffodils in the media

I've jerked off to her...

But I am not obsessed with her panties. Lauren Southern's panties however... would be something I'd cherish for all time.

idk her but she is older than me which means shell value my dick and will make me cume hard

literally our girl. fought to get trump in. now fighting for the wall and deportations. too bad she didnt have kids, such a waste of six foot high blonde blue eyed high iq genes. Sad!

also, pic related.

Horse

she is praising their stern immigration policy in envy of it and pointing out jewish influence in all of those quotes and you think you can actually pull them out of context and nobody will see through it? you fucking paid kike shills are pathetic.

>women

Ann is loved and adored.

Future lauren southern

Based as fuck.

When Trump Jr is elected president in 2022 she will be appointed as director of the Office of Journalist Integrity and Accountability. Mark my words.

She dates dudes mostly in their 60's, liberals, and jews. Most of the guys she dated at the time were in the news for one reason or another. Bill Maher when his HBO show was taking off, that Stein guy in New York, something was going on with him but can't remember, the guy from spin magazine, D'Souza at the time he is making controversial documentaries, she is an opportunist leech. And her twitter is "shithole nations" to sell books people. It is seriously how she makes a living. Some speeches, not much else.

Oh look, its a "conservative" spokeswoman

>googles dating history
>youtube.com/watch?v=wXV39pybgJU