Nicolas De Jesus Cruz

White DACA recipient who was registered as a Democrat.

Other urls found in this thread:

flvoters.com/pages/c112397.html
time.com/5159134/who-is-the-florida-shooter-parkland-nicolas-cruz/
flvoters.com/
legacy.com/obituaries/name/lynda-cruz-obituary?pid=187176765&view=guestbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at his Instagram posts and what people said about him. Clearly racist, hated Muslims, and right wing.

link?

>trying to spin away from trump retardation as obvious illness

He was altright and loved spencer, he was even bullied by minorities in school for being a trump voter

spics are a naturally violent people

>17 years old
>registered voter

clearly a right wing gun nut MAGA boy but right wing retards are doing what they do best, chimping out WE DINDUS

look at all the triggered commies itt.

so he was a ruski then!

That's not even the same person. Not even the same last name. First name is spelled differently.

alternative facts

flvoters.com/pages/c112397.html

Shooter was a democrat. You should stop listening to fake news.

Pic related.

wow you're the first one i've seen here posted and using the acronym D4

ur a retarded mutt

What to Know About Alleged Florida School Shooter Nikolas Cruz

you can join the democratic party even if you're not a voter user

he was 20 or so, a former classmate of his being interviewed said as much. 20 or 21 is what he said, he got kicked out of the school some time ago.

>white
kek

whites are a naturally servile and cucked people

i dunno about that but he is on the VOTER REGISTRY so he was 18+ it was some of the first information to come out for fucks sake

flvoters.com/

this isn't a fucking real website holy shit

Make your fucking minds up lads. Which is it?

Different person retard

I saw screenshots on here and all of his classmates said he was super patriotic and constantly talked down on muslims and stuff. He wore a MAGA hat in his profile pic. Sup Forums is trying so hard to hide it

He was 19

it isn't the official website, you mean

Why would a high school student be registered to a political party?

Kicked out and put in a special program

You are a retarded chink

why dont you go ahead and post them.

that's him u dindu mutt

Are you retarded? Same exact name, looks the same, same political views and interests. Just admit it, one of you just carried out a mass shooting.

So he could vote. Stupid question

>no link
Really makes you think.

>gun lover
>hates muslims
>wears MAGA hat

are right wing conservatards the biggest fucking dindu chimps on the planet?

They spell his name different 3 times in the article lmao, they purposely say "nikolas" because it's a more white version of "Nicolas"

Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, that is. Hispanic Cuban.

>Pic related

Here you go you Canadian retard

Who cares. Why is everyone trying to use this spic to push their political agenda?

Something clearly doesn't add up here, even the MSM can't get this one RIGHT.
There's clearly two different people being named as the suspect.
One born May 1998 - Nicolas de Jesus Cruz
One born Sept 1998 - Nikolas Cruz
Which one is it ffs? Or did the sheriff get both the DOB and NAME wrong?

He'll be whatever helps whoever's agenda the most. It's all smoke and mirrors. It wouldn't surprise me if he is actually an mkultra cnn patsy. It's just another false flag. It will just like Vegas and all the others. In a week this will be old news.

It's what poltards do

>Douglas High has a place students call “the Emo Gazebo,” he said. “That’s where all the kids that are considered weird or not accepted sat. Kids at the Emo Gazebo didn’t even accept him there. He was just an outcast...He didn’t have any friends.”

See:

Says the slave to the master.

here u go what? a random pic of a different kid

lol u dindus are retarded

Wrong person you fucking autistic faggots. Stop posting this shit

Not even the same eyes.

>Another unidentified student described the suspect to CBS News. “The kid was crazy,” the student said. “I had engineering with him a couple years ago and he wasn’t allowed to come to school with a backpack and he would threaten students and break glass and get into fights so he got kicked out of school.”

sounds like a typical maga loser edgelord nerd virgin

Then post the link

Why would a student in Florida wear a shirt with the San Diego Padres logo?

Not the shooter. There are two people with the same name both born in 1998 but not the same month. The shooter is the antifa guy.

The mask literally slipped.

They are intentionally spelling his name all possible ways in every article.
>Nikolas
>Nicolas
>Nick
Authorities' official statement spells it "Nicolas." Any other spelling is fanfiction or desperation to pin it on the MAGA-hat-wearing gun lover.

quads confirm

gg

I compared one of the pictures on his Instagram to this one, and they match up. It definitely looks like the same person, so I don't think he's right wing unless someone that knew him had proof he is instead of a communist.

Also found what seems to be his mothers obituary

legacy.com/obituaries/name/lynda-cruz-obituary?pid=187176765&view=guestbook

Obama leafing should be a bannable offense

>n-no it isnt him
Good luck with that syrup shitter.

Your article disproves your own argument you fucking retard

Not him you insufferable Obama Nigger Leaf

Such a happy babbie, this world is too cruel.

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I can tell you one thing I'm getting really SICK of these "mass shootings."

I'm fucking sick of the deep state murdering innocent people. I'm sick of them coming after our guns. I'm fucking sick of it.

Best part is this only helps Sup Forums if anything.
Your white supremacist shooters are fucking democrat registered spics and you have white german girls joining ISIS.

If that doesn't speak volumes about the success of multiculturalism I don't know what does.

this image may look like it was taken from a "faces of pol thread" but indeed it was not, it was taken from the instagram profile of the shooter Nicholas Cruz.

then its time to stop bullying trump supporters

Creamed Coffee Kids == Ticking Time Bombs

Here's a screenshot of his Instagram before it was deactivated. He had two accounts and both made it clear he was right wing. He's wearing a MAGA hat in the profile picture.

Everyone is obsessing over his political affiliation and ignoring the fact that this guy was really isolated and his mother died just a few months ago.