Ballroom e Youkoso

Subs for 5 are out
More like NTR e Youkoso

I hate this timeline where we're all obsessed over NTR.

NTR!
Reverse-NTR!
Purity-fags!
Sales-fags!
Muuh necks!

Such is Sup Forums.

Sum this all up and you get Neo-Sup Forums

>This fucking scene
I was worried the quality would go down after seeing that Hyoda's big tango scene wasn't as impactful as (i think) it should have been but everything still looked sharp this episode.

Mako a cute.

Oh right double episode

Can someone explain to me what does it mean that Shizuki is Tatara's rival?
That his goal is to be as good as her so they can be partners or what?

Didn't expect the tango track in ep4 to get more intense and suddenly get a choir added, but damn, that OST was great there.

Loving that delicate hadhold. You can almost feel how fragile and insecure Mako is at that point.

Mako is a miracle of the universe.

I'm enjoying this much more than I expected.

ED sequence now with Mako silhouette. And I can't stop listening to the ED. Damn that song is lovely.

This is really fucking neat. I love little additions like this.

Fuck i didn't realize, the one time i let the ED just play in the background and they do this.

Shizuku turns fucking ugly when she dances its like her neck grows another 5cm.

He meant her tears.

Based Sengoku telling the truth and Shizuku continues to prove she's worst girl.

Why Mako cry ;_;

Endgame right here, brothers.

Because her anime doesn't sell well.

It looks good. Another user said that they're going for consistency over making the dances look really good, and I can see that. The dance of shizuku and Gau looks alright, and while I still wish the dancing itself was better, everything else is delivered perfectly.

ITS SO NICE TO SEE MY WAIFU MAKO ANIMATED. I can't wait to see best girl animated too

you fuck right on off m8. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY ENDGAME BUT CHINATSU QQ

Mako embrassed gestures got into the bottom of my hear, they nailed it. It's feminine and cute as fuck.

It is a dream.

>Not thinking the mangaka will backpedal that as some kind of prototype first page.
She made a chart that measured heroine level, Chinsatsu was the only one to get that one maxed out, and that board game page with Chinsatsu being at the end.

I am pretty sure this will be retconned. Chinatsu is the true endgame.

Chinatsu will be forced to drop out of dancing to support her child after she impregnates titty girl

Why do people think this is going to be retconned? I'm not a fan of Shizuku but Tatara's journey with dance started with her, it's only fitting that it ends with her. Besides they are at Blackpool and that has a pretty fucking huge significance. That flashfoward from the first chapter is still canon whether you like it or not until the author says otherwise. Stop acting like a bunch of delusional shipperfags.

What does NTR mean to you?

I didn`t see any ntr in this show.

Neither of those things really mean anything. The board game is a roadmap of Tatara's journey and it's at Chinatsu because that's where he is right now. If you look at it nowhere does it say "End" and the arrow is still ongoing. And of course she has the highest heroine level, she's literally the main heroine right now. I don't know how you think that means she's going to take Shizuku's place.The fact is nothing has gone against what was shown in the first chapter. The author hasn't retconned it yet in any way, so it still stands. but believe whatever you want.

Is obviously the usual trope of the ideal girl being the losing girl. She is just someone he respects and put on a pedestal. Girls like that make for shit end no matter how you twist and turn.

Daily reminderr this is 2 cour and were getting chichan

>"Sorry, I didn't wear a bra"
>*Blush*
D I A M O N D
I
A
M
O
N
D

Ahhh

Does Mako get onii-chans dick?

Nah.
Gaju finally realized that his imouto is so cute & precious in the end of this Arc, but that's too late since Mako already has crush on Tatara at that point.

>Is obviously the usual trope of the ideal girl being the losing girl
Literally never heard of that trope. Shizuku is "first girl" and is still the main force driving Tatara. His journey still revolves around her, and it's probably going to end with her hence this page. But like I said it's up to the author and right now nothing says it's not going to happen.

>Literally never heard of that trope
Read more. Recent big series that comes to mind. Nisekoi and Naruto. Sure, Nisekoi wasn´t the case of first girl, but it was the case of the ideal girl.

I could see maybe Shizuku being dance partner or that being a situation. I still hope Chinatsu exists as end game, either rtomance or as still an end game dance partner. Partnerships are supposed to be more permanent so I'm not sure, but chinatsu is hands down best and I don't think everything buiult up with her and the bond with TAtara is going anywhere. not to mention as we say Shizuku did start as a love interest but she's also a driving force. Her staying as a driving force but not a love interest isn't out of the question

They are doing a pretty good job with this adaptation.

Waifuwars is cancer.

did they do two episodes this week? What is going on

>Nisekoi
>Naruto
>Nisekoi wasn´t the case

Nice examples.

can we get some wallpapers from the anime?

no episode next week because of sports or whatever

Never understood the argument that just because something happens in one series it's a-partly going to happen in another. Even worse is when the genres are complete different. This is a sports series, not a romance one.

>Not first girl but the ideal girl
>NUHUHUH
>Moving goal posts

>Just because the guy is a MC in a manga doesn´t mean he is straight in this one
This is how retarded you sound. Things play out for a reason, like how the mangaka loves that X happens, and how audience really enjoy when X happens, which makes it likely that X will happen.

>local big brother realizes he made a terrible mistake when he sees his imouto get her brains danced out

"MY FEET ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN"

-Imouto

>this hand

When's my nigga torn gonna have this subbed?

Retard.

So are there any more chapters that have raws but are yet to be translated? I caught up fully to the manga, and I just want more. It's strange - I don't like sports show often, and even more so slice of life, but I like this one. I want more fo this one. But there isn't more of this one.

Welcome to Pain. And there aren't. It's monthly. Raws come out generally the first week of the month and then you can either read the raws or wait a few days for Dancefag to translate

I want to make Mako cry!

They're capturing the fragility of Mako very nicely.
Also, Gaju is fucking dumb.

Alright, that's cool, I'm fine with monthly, it's more consistent than my favorite manga atm, jagaaaaaan

>it's more consistent than my favorite manga atm, jagaaaaaan
Wot? I'm not following Jagan yet, but based on Sup Forums thread its update seems more regular & faster than BeY.

Like last month 3 chapters came out over 2 days
but before that there was a 13 day gap, and before that chapter there was a 9 day gap

Well, Ballroom has 1 year gap update before this anime was announced (due to its author illness). How about that?

Mako a CUUUUUTEE

fair enough, jagaan hasn't been arround for a year (I think)

Fucking kek

Not him but
>>Just because the guy is a MC in a manga doesn´t mean he is straight in this one
This argument doesn't make any sense. There's absolutely no indication that the author is going to retcon the foreshadowing in the first chapter or likes whatever you're implying either. As of now, the arcs are mainly about Tatara improving as a dancer by going through several dance partners. I personally don't give a shit about endgame dance couples or romance because I just want to see more dancing and the MC's character development, but I will fucking laugh at you if it turns out that the foreshadowing really does happen.

I just caught up today and Hyodo's tango was fantastic from the point of view of someone who hasn't read the manga. The way he looks over at the end of it, saying "I won" has a focus that most anime fail to reach

After watching this episode, it feel bad knowing she apparently gets replaced as his partner. Does she at least not suffer?

I can't stop watching this scene. This is one of the best moments in this anime season. What is the release date for the ost?

The fuck, ruined.

W-Why wasn't she wearing a bra? Was she without panties too?

Does Mako have any chance at winning the mc cup?

She's in middle school you sick fuck.

Where do you think you are?

Tatara doesn't even get flustered about Shizuku any more. His wish is to compete against Shizuku and Hyodou, not dance with her.

>Tatara's journey with dance started with her
No, it started with sengoku sempai

>tfw the author makes a better girl than the main heroine. Chinatsu deserves better ;_;

>Exploding legs

What are those expressions trying to convey?

>people obsessive with NTR
>not understanding the MC is having the time of his life dancing with all these different girls

Exploding knees

this. I get that Sup Forums wants NTR so it can drive shitposting but let's be happy for our guy

she's dfc, so need to use a bra

Can't wait until Tatara becomes a madman

>Mako a cute.
Mako a slut, SLUT!

Man the author really must be into fashion design, I love the way he draws the dresses.

qt

Mako-chan is a miracle of the universe.

Nope. The first page is a red herring. Shizuku is always going to be the untouchable placed on a pedestal, even after Chinatsu surpasses her.

I like it, but just, so much as been put into Chinatsu in growth and time, not to mention just how much both her and Tatara have pushed each other and progressed and grown with each other, it feels painful to think they're not a true end game couple

How did he managed to hide his raging boner?
His dick is touching her belly

He didn't manage to hide it, she felt it.

Did it impress her? I can't tell from her face.

based sengoku

Is Mako the cutest girl in this show?
My nutbladder exploded multiple times this ep

Not for long.

She's used to it from dancing with her brother

She's a brocon but he isn't a siscon. He has a raging boner for Shizuka.

Only their sides are supposed to be connected

He's a novice and Sengoku is a bully so it wouldn't be unexpected.

Can someone explain me this part at the OP? Why he stops seeing his reflection?