STOP WATCHING ANIME

Here's why anime should be banned in every patriotic household: the Japanese are losers. In the 1930s and 40s, Japan was a racist empire slaughtering millions of innocent Chinese and Americans. They launched a sneak-attack on a Sunday morning, knowing that Christians would be praying, against our peaceful US Navy in Pearl Harbor. I realize history is no longer taught in American schools, and that's come about at exactly the same time as anime.

Anime, or as I call it, "Emperor Ito's Revenge", is a mind-altering form of animation that replaces reality with childish fantasy. Western animation is fantasy too, but it always has a moral compass. Tom is a cat, Jerry is a mouse. Tom wants to eat Jerry, Jerry shoots Tom in the face with a .45. And a strong moral lesson is learned.

But anime has no such morality, because it comes from the imperial Japanese (who had no morality) after they became even more nihilistic having lost the war and suffering two atomic bombs.

The far-left decided to promote the cartoons of dystopic Japan in order to brainwash young Americans. The Japanese people should've been shunned for far longer, not just long enough to rebuild themselves from being losers, but even longer, because rebuilding themselves into Japs isn't good enough. Axiom: You can't trust a Jap. And now with the tsunami, we can see how right we've been the whole time.

For every hour of anime your child has watched, give them two hours of spanking. And hopefully that will set them right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga do you know what site you are on?

Make me, non anime watching subhuman.
Screw OP, is a fondness for anime a trait only found in higher, evolved beings ? Having a shit taste should be illegal, and not liking anime, the entertainment of gods, should be a sin

2D is superior.

>thinly veiled anime thread

Anime turns people into trannies. I have witnessed this first-hand.

I live right outside pearl harbor and I watch anime.
Get @ me

Who will be giving the adult spankings and where do I go to turn myself in?

>1 post by this ID

Is such a thing even possible?

(You)

>inb4 weebs have no arguments and just spam anime.

You're all just as bad as the left.

If you've ever claimed that you are against
>pedophilia
>Jews
>fags

But still watch anime you are a massive hypocrite.

>For every hour of anime your child has watched, give them two hours of spanking

Wrong website bud, this site is where said children hang out.

No.

hey there Chang how’s the cardboard dumplings

You reddit boomers seriously need to fuck off.

You're mad at them for knowing their enemy and exploiting their weaknesses, a positive trait in warriors for all of history. The far-left didn't decide anything re: anime, Japanese cultural influence. That shit surprised them as much as anyone else, and probably has more to do with the quality of American cartoons than any characteristic of Japanese anime itself.

>Anime, or as I call it, "Emperor Ito's Revenge"

kek

>japan panics about rise of mken who shun sex, dont spend money and like taking wlaks
>dont spend money

wow, that sure sounds like what the jews want

>dude post anime pics in my thread lmao

(((surprise))) attack

Anime is extremely conservative. The West is not.

When a western person, such as a woman, is confronted with anime, it makes her extremely scared because she realizes that she is not conservative like the people in anime. It forces her to be confronted with reality, which she naturally rejects as noone want to be told they have acted wrong. Therefore, she will do everything she can to shame people who watch anime. Saying it is for losers, virgins, etc. Always attacking the sexuality of the viewer. Because she knows that anime is a threat to her own sexual dominance.

>japanese grass eating men
>disgusted with degeneracy in thots
>no debt
>likes light exercise in his spare time

n-no goyim-san, how are we supposed to get our shekels without divorces and mortgages

>Bangs
>Big tits
>Ponytail
>Sport suit
>(Probably) a big girl 4 u
Just makes me diamond everytime

You know nuffin about history. Educate yourself first

Japanese have higher fertility than the white people of any western nation. 'herbivores' and 'grassfed men' is mostly a western thing. The Japanese just report more on it because there it is an extreme exception and a rarity, whereas in the West, it is common.

Japan also has very high work participation rates. Japanese NEETs are mostly a myth.

And now you're precious Nippon race will die out and be replaced by whatever (((they))) want.

Eh. But at least you still have your drawings of little girls right?

>stop watching anime he says on Sup Forums

No you nigger faggot.

>Japan was a racist empire
What's wrong with this?

I will never stop fapping to 2D lolis.

>Japan was a racist empire slaughtering millions of innocent Chinese
didn't kill enough chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

In all fields

did Duterte steal your anime?

MacArthur did nothing wrong, LeMay should have flattened Japan.

Please continue to watch anime

great pasta, saved

JoJo unironically got me into lifting

>They launched a sneak-attack on a Sunday morning
Look up Washington crossing the Delaware m8. We've done much worse in the ways of sneak attacks.

get fucked

>tfw no dominant Kuro gf

thats fucked up

They killed her grandpa. They deserved it.

Really what anime is that?

Don't talk shit about Hyouka you stupid nigger