What's your favorite part?

What's your favorite part?

It's a tie between the breasts and the fact that she's a meganekko.

>What's your favorite part?
sauce

All of his best girls are Meganekko

>the name of the chapter is literally in the image
>not recognizing the artist
Unironically kill yourself

Ponytail.

>not recognizing the artist
I know who is that motherfucker piece of shit, user

Is this the one with the dick?

>we finally see him
>he teaches the MC how to find women's nipples through clothing

Or feel like this might be some kind of dumb red herring, it's just too obvious. Then again, I shouldn't be expecting too much from this kind of manga.

>knowing only his bad works
>when he did more great ones

He's literally wearing the same single glove.

That's why I'm thinking the artist is going to try to pull some other shit and say it isn't him. The fact that he appears with a white glove only two chapters after the whole suspense thing was made feels like it's a fake out. We still don't know where this whole master thing is going to go. It could be that the dude is trying to be a bro to the MC by teaching him the way of lewd with his slave, could be some soul crushing NTR stuff, or it could be some different thing entirely. Until we get at least a theme of where this master-slave thing is going, I'll look at it as a possible red herring. Remember, there was that old pervert in another chapter. What if it turned out to be him? What if it turns out to be the blonde girl?

I think you're looking too deep into this

Nape.

I just feel like it's a bit too early for the author to reveal him to us on it's own. The whole coincidental glove, nipple thing and all that is what's gives me all these extra thoughts.

There is nothing sexual about a nape

Another one of his manga.

It's ok user, not everyone can be patrician.

More like not everyone can be a retard. Nape's are no more sexual than feet, which aren't. You just have a fetish.

THE BLUNT BANGS

I love the two most important parts equally
Proportions and Personality

I'd go for armpits and the waist, but a nicely shaped chest is always appreciated.
Also, this man knows what's up.

Explain further

I too have a nape attraction

It shows how delicate and slim a woman is.

True.

Who is the best Amazume girl and why is it Ageha?