Why do white boys always shoot up schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers.

>Cruz

White hispanic?
Fake and gay.

Very weak excuse, though you probably believe it

De Jesus Cruz

>I'm a poor, dumb faggot, descended from criminals known for seduction of minors, and I don't know how to use Google

Seung-hui Cho - Virginia Tech
Nikolas Cruz - Patkland
Brenda Spencer - Cleveland Elementary (also the person/incident the song I Don't Like Mondays is about)
Latina Williams - Louisiana Tech
Etc, etc

KYS, bicycle seat sniffer

This deranged individual was clearly a Serb adopted by a Hispanic couple.

>Nicolas de Jesus Cruz
>Hispanic Cuban
>white

Lmao, sage.

>spic ass faggot
>white

>white
That's a funny way to say Hispanics

Cruz it's a spanish last name, you can be a Cruz and don't have anything but european blood, it's not rare at all.

Why'd you crop out the orange tip?

It's kind of funny because all these piece of shit nigs and beaners and general bullies pick on nerdy white kids and mock him saying he's not gonna do shit etc. Then when that mother fucker finally snaps and shows up to do something about your bitch ass you all cry fowl and boo hoo bullshit.

their women are being fucked by bbcs and arabs thats why. white women despise white incels

Not only "white" hispanic, but a DREAMER

I suspect that much of the mental illness stems from how our world constantly forces the belief of obvious lies and the truth is considered evil, racist, etc. I think it is driving people crazier and crazier.

>White
Lmao

The kid was some kind of Hispanic mutt, probably has brown nipples desu. OP is a shill.

The plural of anecdote is not data

Kys retard

Why are people making out school shooters as a race thing? Is this a new meme? Every race had defective individuals that will commit mass murder

White people actually go to school.

damn, 10/10, what ethnicity is she?

i no longer care about the habbenings. i just want a grill like that...

nah they are just using the death of 17 students for their political agendas

greaseballs aren't white...

white do libholes shoot up schools

Leaf, please. A significant portion of school shooters are neither white nor male. And white male shooters become a minority as adults. BTW, Cho still holds the record with 32 fatalities and 42 injured. The loser OP said "White boys always shoot up schools" and that's been disproven. And if you bothered to get a proper education you would learn the modern quote is "the plural of anecdote is data, after all." Join the OP in a murder-suicide pact.

because in america... schools are soft targets. Guns are banned... so the shooters know that they won't be met with any resistance.

so what...they are still niggers

>crops out the orange airsoft tip

>white

Why do Abos sniff petrol and sleep on roads?

why are demonratz such cowards

>White Hispanic

Pick one and only one. =

IKR

>cherrypicking

kek

Arni is Austrian you dolt

Who said Mexicans cant assimilate

Cruz. A spic who dyed his hair red like the joker.

does he spickety English?

Adopted. Adoptive family was named Cruz. Adoptive father died some time ago, adoptive mother died 4 months ago.

Why is the guy in this pic Nicholas but the shooter's name is actually Nikolas? I'm pretty sure this is just some random hispanic commie who has a similar name

source

hmmm lets see
>jews bring in thousands of third worlders to destroy your community
>jews constantly make white boys seem like villains in the news
>jews make white boys the villains in hollywood
>jews sell your society out to (((billionaire))) globalists
>jews slash your standard of living
>jews enact affirmative action policies that stacks the card against white boys
>jews pump up realestate costs making it impossible for most to afford a home
>jews in pharma pump them full of drugs that make them crazy to treat depression caused by above points
>jews sell opioids en masse to your community

honestly I'm surprised these white boys aren't connecting the dots and shooting what matters... they're just victims of a sick society that the marxist jews created in the 60's/70's

He rolled one too many burritos and flipped

One in a million White kids shoot up schools.

One in three NIGGERS rape, murder, rob, assault.

What's worse?
One in a million or one in three?

Niggers....a million times more likely to be criminals!

Because the other team is going to try and channel the energy to shill their agenda, so we have to at least deflect that push by requiring them to deflect our offensive

>beta jaw
>mom likely drank while she was pregnant
>fucked up eyes
>spic
>democrat

How did the fbi not see this a mile away?

Why are they more school shootings by white people? Because there are more white people than other ethnicities in this country you fucking retard

>Stoneman Douglas
Easily the most pretentious high school in Broward.

All the more reason to wish white genocide was actually a real thing.

Mexican isn't white you fucking retard

>white

Why do shills think this shit works?

Sagebait

never said anything about him being mexican. I was replying to op question num nuts.

for clarity instead of "the shooter" could we refer to him as "el tirador"

no excuse is ever good enough for the eternal abo.

bc its funny

Why do Reddit immigrants always bump bait/shill threads?

Cruz missile

Because you get called racist for shooting up churches.

There is no justification for what Cruz had done, but this incident like others shows that a particular group is being socially ostracized. Young white boys, if not aligned with the completely dystopian and marxist ideal mindset of their peers, are subjugated to some of the harshest social isolationist actions from their fellow classmates. The shootings will stop when white kids are no longer pushed around and abused.

>Why is the guy in this pic Nicholas but the shooter's name is actually Nikolas

you would think they would get his name correct.

i have seen
>nicolas
>nicholas
>nikolas
>nikolaus

Dohoho this should be good.

>Why do shills

OP is a gook

Efficiency I guess?

These are not white, not sure what they decided to mass murder.

where's argentina ??

or he's just insane.

probably because they have to deal with Ghetto ass niggers in the public schools. Being a poor white kid in America is legit the worst thing that could happen to an American.

This needs to be updated. Feel free to add this

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html

Just like in Las Vegas, these numbers are WAY too low considering the setup and the weapons... it hardly makes any sense.

Because it is more financialy rewarding for a white mother to be single.

Who gives their WHITE kid the middle name of de jesus?????

It's the 1 violent crime nogs and spics don't commit disproportionately...

>Why Do liberal Leftists do mass shootings
FTFY

Why did black boys kill 8500 people in 2015 alone and yet represent only 14% of the population nearly doubling the number committed by white boys

This.. It's obvious as fuck

explain: why are liberals the most insane and bloodthirsty? also he "was" as white as my tires.

white so fragile