The Peter Pan Generation

Why are young males these days saying no to marriage and children and gainful emplyment, only to rot away playing Xbox and guzzling beer?

1. Gainful employment no longer exists
2. Modern women are completely useless and utterly incapable of raising children
3. Beer is delicious

It's the economy stupid.

You think I have money to raise children? I can barely pay rent

In Ameritard land there is no such constitutional rite of the government to tax the people through an isntitution such as the IRS

But go ahead goy, pay the globalist for Babylon v2.0

Also dropping the black pill on women

>don't give a shit about men
>relations are purely economic, few men possess the beauty/physicality to actually attract women, so called 20/80 of female attraction
>male disposablility is an open an obvious concept, "egalitarianism" is just another Feminism social programming smoke screen to steal more money from men

Immediate answer? Poor parenting.
Possible genuine answer? Realization. Shit's over and done with. If you've got the urge to buy a house, get married and have kids; go for it. There's more than enough to go around. If you wanna invest in the future, get into the tech industry.

Why can't those soyboys just let me have my fun with the Chads and then after I'll give them a kid? Surely the fact that I've slept with 6+ men and never held a long term relationship doesn't reflect the potential uncaring/neglectful nature I would carry if I were to have children?

>childish men
or just men who tune out of the whole social media song and dance that 90% of women are so obsessed with. or that women have unrealistic standards of the men they want, which leads to them have delusions of grandeur while riding the cock carousel until they're all used up and start hitting the wall, THEN they want to settle and complain all men are childish.

She must have written this after watching the 50 shades movie

"rot away"

really?

i'm rotting further away with every statement like that

>Why would I get married if women fuck by at least the 3rd date
>Why would i bust my ass making money when the gov't and parents are willing to pay for me

First point is wrong. Second point is only half right. Third is spot on

soyboy hipsters and tranny's are just another targeted demographic to by useless shit.

butt if yhey want to spend their money on toys and thot wear i guess thst's their right.

i mean, what good is collecting tools, outdoor stuff and guns going to do for these kind of people? their idea of danger is leaving the house before noon

most millennial women I know don't want kids, even married ones. they have their "furry babies" because they're low maintenance compared to human children.

First point is wrong. Second point is wrong. Third point is degenerate.

>this thread again

slide thread, meme flag, OP is faggot

This. Men can't deal with independent women. As soon as women get freedom, develop political opinion and rise intellectually, all men go back to their basement and cry, begging for women to be just like children again, boohoo is so hard dealing with another adult reeee

It's a perfect storm.

There's no money for it, your chances of ending up happy are incredibly low, women want everything handed to them, men are unsure of their place in the home and family while being told they should act manly but not expect anything in return, and our culture screams at us to have untethered relationships because it's progressive to do so. It's even socially acceptable to live with your parents until you're 30, so there's no incentive for people to grow up. If that doesn't happen, they don't even come close to thinking about kids.

In the absence of career opportunities, people have given up on the rat race and, increasingly, capitalism in general. People aren't joining communes, just recognizing you can't define existence by your bank account and are finding better shit to do than take another shift at Subway.

It's called jobs that refuse to pay what people deserve after putting in their dues. And no I don't mean 20 dollar minimum wage for a McJob I mean going to school getting a degree and you get stuck working a shit job or work a job in your field for pitiful amount of money.

Who the fuck wants or can afford to raise a family in such a way?

>also women are generally whores
>Beer and Liquor is a man's only friend

I can't think of a worse idea right now in this point in time than to marry a female.

I agree. These boys need to man up and show their local (((school))) that they mean white business

yeee crush that niglets skull

I video games and beer are wrong, I don't want to be right.

Because the majority of women are not worth the effort.

>women destroy shit
>blame men again
I'd be shocked if it was original.

Because we see through the bullshit of your kike lies.
Humanity always has been and always will be a mistake.
You are God's UNWANTED children.
Why can't you see that faggot? Why?

You're right. Cept we make the rules bitch.
Either you listen or stay single, or there are also many niggers available. Subhumans are always an option :)

Gooooood, Goooood!

remember to slide and move on.
the shareblue shills are out in force today lads. happy valentines day too!

Some of them get /fit/ and fight back against society and the system like today

I wouldn't say we're unwanted but we're definitely expendable.

i call it an exodus -- whites r laughing as they watch the savages kill eachother as they literally offered them the next paradise 4 all of humanity, but were called racist 4 it

if white ppl get pissed off tho, anything can happen

because women fucking suck nowadays. hence the rise of the LGBT movements. no guys want to be in a straight relationship anymore. if you want to have a nagging wife who abuses the shit out of you get one. if you want me to get one, blow it out your ass.

>2. Modern women are completely useless and utterly incapable of raising children
It's more so the vapidity and rampant psychological brokenness than uselessness. They aren't useless at all. Women are always useful to someone for something. They just aren't very useful to most young men at this point. Honestly I got redpilled on how dating was once not a cool thing, and how feminists succeeded in making it mainstream. I'm not saying we shouldn't date but the breakdown in cultural traditions were a lot worse than anyone wanted to imagine. Think about that, dating was once considered taboo, almost a hundred years ago this was the reality. And now look at what things have become. Now they have like 20 strands of HPV before they turn 30. And that's the ones who consider themselves having self respect. It's fucking insane.

Granted I haven't gotten laid or dated in a while at this point. Not something I'm proud of, but getting a chance to take a step back and take it all in, it's a lot bros.

Because if you looked throughout history all extremely rich countries become lazy spoiled retards because there is nothing to challenge them in life. All of those empires fell because of it. USA is next.

Very similar looking to poltards

It's because of the Jew! The Jew brings the nuggets. Women get told it is the right and only way to go black. Gentleman sit back enjoy the shit show, smoke some cigars and water pipes and enjoy a cup of tee with loads of milk.

>roasties getting toasty

this is more of a statement of the current condition of humanity; we are, collectively pathetic -- on an objective level

>implying the bros drinking beer with each other and playing Xbox are unhappy
>implying that the married men are living fulfilled and satisfied lives

most of the married men I know range from tired to outright miserable
some of them even have less sex lol

Don't most single women have children anyway?

I don't get this narrative.

Then name some of the reasons why you don't think it's worth to marry a female you fucking pussy

>who is behind this post?

Actually wait, if this is about the chances of autism being higher if the mother is older is this article anti-autism and therefore hitler/trump propaganda?

loneliness and an unfulfilled desire to create life is a big part of equality.