Tomoko

>draw a cute girl
>call her ugly
why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fFuCKZbe-xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's drawn ugly in the manga

She's said to look nice if she cleaned up, got some sleep, and stopped acting like a retard.

I like her manga look more than the anime one, she's not even close to being ugly

>petite 12 year old body
>highly sexual, probably masturbates 10 times a day
why does this make my dick harder

>implying there's anything cute about an unhealthy piece of shit
Even the lowest of standards should draw the line at someone who can't take care of themselves.

PUFFY

she is cute, but looks "ugly" for not taking care of her own body.
not enough sleep making her have that shit on her eyes.
and also acting like a total retard at the start of the manga , and later on showing how a total bitch she can be

She acts like a total retard now. It's just that people are taking notice and she's more bold with her idiocy since she can say dumb shit to girls as easy as she can with her brother.

>Flat
>No ass
>Lack of fashion sense, doesn't use makeup and probably don't even properly brushes her hair
>Big dark circles
>Underweight
>Apparently she's smaller than her friends, so she's a womanlet as well
Nope, Tomoko is average to ugly.

Ugly can be cute

Sure, kimokawaii is a thing after all.

Scrawny petite girls with mature hairy pussies is such a hot contrast

Like the manga style over her anime on, but it's the hmanga she truly shines

>Flat
>No ass
Not every grill has to be your personal sex toy
>Lack of fashion sense, doesn't use makeup and probably don't even properly brushes her hair
Atleast she doesn't look like a mannequin plastic slut
>Big dark circles
Cute
>Underweight
???
>not wanting a cute short gf to help reach stuff in the shop for

>white knighting a cartoon

sad

I'm not whiteknighting, just pointing out your shit taste

Canon no panties bottomless tomoko

SAD

Sure, but Tomoko is still not cute or attractive, I do like her a lot though.

She's much smaller. She's probably like 70ish pounds realistically if delinquent-chad can betamax her so hard

>>Apparently she's smaller than her friends, so she's a womanlet as well

as if this causes a woman to lose one bit of sexual value to men

public masturbation doujin with Ucchi watching when?

>Tomoko and Ucchi end up having full on lesbian sex and somehow both think the other one is raping them

>without even saying a word to each other

Not sure if I've ever seen discourse surrounding series change like with this one. It used to be all about Tomoko, but now we've got gay shipping.

Whats she doing with her ass so high in the air?

She was original a tall skinny ugly girl with small eyes, publisher felt sorry for her and told illustrator to draw her cute. Summerfags get out

I bet you don't even like lolis, are you man of homosexual nature?

>trying too hard to fit in

Sad.

>no ass
Fuck you, Tomoko's ass is perfection.

also

>not letting me shit on things you like is white knighting
get a fucking shrink you fucking loser

>he changed his ip to white knight a cartoon some more

pathettttic

Literally all of the things you just described are CUTE

I'd fuck her brother and mother as well.

It's the attitude.
Half of the anons here would be considered good looking if they weren't fucked in the head and put in effort in their appearance.

>>Underweight
>>Apparently she's smaller than her friends, so she's a womanlet as well
How does that Megumin copypasta go again?

Literally perfect

Proof?

The ">140cm >45kg >manhandle her tiny body and look around the house for things to bend her over and fuck her on" one?

Name one character who has ever called her ugly.

yes

Tomoko

T H I N N

She is not suppossed to be ugly, just unkeep, Tomoki calls her "average", and we know that he doesn´t hold back when roasting her, so it´s not as if he was lying to make her feel better, actually, he probably even finds her cute but won´t say it because he knows she would get freakier with her incest propositions.

>Flat
>No ass

Which is normal in japan.

>Big dark circles

Easly fixable.

>Underweight

Fair point.

Being small doesn´t hurt a woman´s sexual appeal as it does to men.

>flat
Works well with her body type.
>no ass
Can fix, or not there yet.
>Lack of fashion sense
Can fix.
>Doesn't brush her hair
Cute.
>Dark circles
Cute and fixable.
>Underweight, tiny
Which are two huge pluses.

A CUTE

What is with this meme? She is not considered ugly in the manga or the anime. That defeats the purpose of the show. If she were ugly than she would have a reason for being "unpopular". In reality she is supposed to just be "normal" looking and the only problems she has are caused by herself.

Tomoko was pretty in that episode when she played erotic games all night so her hormones went up. That's pretty much it.

what's with the nips and having titles that are complete sentences.

it seems to fit well for some reason
even your question itself sounds like an interesting title
a manga that investigates the literary history of japanese tradition, also with CGDCT

though this image is a point in your favor I guess

>wanting a womanlet
>willing to risk your offspring being fucking hobbits because you bred with a womanlet

>hormones
she was just greasy as fuck from not showering. pretty disgusting desu famalam

>Being this insecure.

Even if she's cute, you underestimate how an autistic mojo personality and smelly otaku habits make someone unattractive to normalfags.

I don't want any children so this doesn't matter.

Idea of sweaty Tomoko just gave me a boner.

Good enough for Yoshida

if she was any more of a womanlet she'd be a loli

She's not ugly, she just has autism.

what are you talking about user?

>Implying there's a difference

>cute

>draw Anime girl
>it's ugly
like who? Because you never put in any detail and how everyone basically has the same face with some variations... every drawn girl looks good. If you find someone "ugly" in a cartoon, then it's mostly just personal perception when most people would find them to be good looking. Because they're flawless. Literally.

Stop making me want to fuck this retard. Continue making me want to fuck that retard.

lurk moar newfag

If someone can think of a scenario where this could happen I might do something with it.

She isn`t ''ugly'', and there is some charm in her. Tomoko just needs some love and attention.

I'm getting mixed messages here.

I don't know why I find this body so appealing. She's like a cat. you could pick her up and snuggle her as she tries to wriggle away

It puts the story/setting/characters in a nutshell so nobody has to put effort in finding out what kind of thing it is. The lenght isn't a problem since they are already designed to have a catchy abbreviation.

the official dakimakura

>not wanting a small gf to bend over everything and fuck hard.

Honestly, the title seems to be the sort of thing Tomoko herself would pick for her own manifesto.

almost like you could manhandle her tiny 45kg body

>Flat
perfectly normal for a girl her age
>No ass
objectively wrong
make up is for whores and nice expensive clothes are for gold diggers, so this can only be a good thing
>Big dark circles
who doesn't?
>Underweight
better than being a fatty
and? even if you're worried about having short kids, it really won't be a problem unless you're a literal 5'4 manlet.

how much does Tomoko actually weigh? has the author ever said?

what kind of sound would she make if she got her cervix penetrated?

This shit is like $500 dollars right?

This. You know her appeal, sir.
>tfw you`ll never have romantic holiday with Tomoko

Radiohead

What are the chances of getting a wincest ending?

Zero because he is a man who respects his onee-san and wouldn't lewd her.

I wanna nuzzle my cheek on Tomoko's peach fuzz leg hair!

well, im female and she looks much cuter than me bc she is anime

Tomoko has pretty sexy voice btw youtu.be/fFuCKZbe-xY

Invites her over, in room with headphones so doesn't hear her come in. While playing her game, she slides her hand down below. Friend covers her mouth, in shock. Slowly starts to leave room but hit lamp shelf. Wata, turns around and notices her, etc etc. Grabs her arm with non digger hand, and forces herself on to her saying "its not bad, here ill show you!!". Mother at stair way asks if friend is over , yada, yada, etc. Friend is in shock & awe at this point, wata answers without hesitation. Friend stares at her, remembers how wata used to be comparing her to the old way they were
>cont