Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

What did they mean by this?

I wish this was a love story between hot cakes instead of a rendition of twilight.

Probably the opposite of what your pic's filename suggests.
i.e., I have a chance with Sofiel-sama!

If they were the main plotline, the writers would shit all over their romance, which remains pure and untouched at the moment.

Pretty sure Chaurice is using Nina.

no, his eyes were twitching when Batman mentioned the Red Dragon so his feelings for Nina are real

and why do I get the Notification "Error invalid stream" when I try to upload a webm?

It means El will have 2 mommies now

>Mugaro will never suffer a shortage of tiddies to suckle on anymore

>suckle one pair
>get paizuri from other
>switch and repeat

> Only working eye twitches even though we've seen that his blind eye still moves around at the same time in other scenes

The twitch was a nice touch, but that threw me off a little.

Has the pinnacle of anime been attained?

I know thé romance has taken à great part or thé anime but i dont care, i love it. Reminds me of Escaflown.

Whats with the accents

Phoneposting

Rare Nina art

What will the Deep State do about /ourguy/ Charioce?

Cheerios is a bastard, he has been on throne for long enough

Probably just kill Nina instead

DELET THIS

>El will have two mommies
>he'll end up wanting to live with Azazel instead

I only watched 1 episode of it but was the main guy literally Hitler?

Nah, Van was a cool guy, if anything Hitomi was the Hitler

I-It's not like I like you or anything, baka-saint!

Azazel can crash on their couch and be his third mommy.

Also I'm eagerly awaiting the moment Azazel figures out that the child he's been taking care of is the son of the woman that nearly deep-fried him with her god laser all those years ago.

The show is having a really tough time endearing me to him with his interactions with Nina

Doubtful, now that Nina can transform at will, the onyx knights pose basically no threat to her

Is might through conquest not endearing enough for you? What a sad little user.

Is it just me, or is Jeanne very good at making women question their sexuality?

I bet she had a lot of suitors in jail.

Oh did Nina stop slobbering over cocks long enough to remember that her benefactor who housed her for free for months was imprisoned?

Could say the same about Kaisar and men

I don't think there's anything with a pulse that wouldn't fuck Kaisar.
Even Nina still blushes for him, despitehaving focused her thirst entirely on Cherry O.

I still think it's basically criminal that he put his hair back up.

I think he puts up his hair so he doesn't get raped.

Understandable

>I don't think there's anything with a pulse that wouldn't fuck Kaisar.
Amira. Ironically, she's the one female he was actually shown to be interested in. Too bad she got FAVARO'D.

I'm behind, did they actually go lez or are you guys fucking with me?

They've just been very close to each other since they met up again, with Jeanne entrusting her life to Sofiel and Sofiel in turn willing to risk her life in order to help her.

This is a mexican boy. Say something in spanish to him.

user, I need a collection of each episode after credits illustration. thank you user

and I need azazel hentai, help me

Why does he assume that Charioce is wooed by the dragon? Can't he assume that Charioce tamed himself a dragon?

No

Yeah it's hard to say, honestly, but I guess that the captain guy is basing that theory over how cheerios twitched when he mentioned killing her + his little date.

I'm curious as to what Jeanne's role in the show will be now.

She and Sofiel will probably meet up with the group once the action starts and the rift opens up.

>Cheerios is a bastard
A glorious bastard.

Puta.

Dont be rude with her user.

ok,

Puta Fina

Isnt Maguro a girl though living as a boy?

so, how is this show doing in Japan? do the nips love it? seems very divisive in Sup Forums.

Because he hasn't killed it. He shows no mercy to humans, devils, and angels. Yet he becomes a human dildo to the same dragon that has fought him more than once.

anyone have the macro of the races that can interbreed?

Picked up again.

>head over heels for Cheerios
>still blushes around Kaisar

Absolute swag master. I want to see him dropped off at the dragon village.

S1 didn't sell this much, and this one has even less fujopandering.

Me too.

He would be absolutely demolished, they were already pretty overbearing on Favaro

Why is this show so underrated?

So that's why they would likely fuck like rabbits if they had the time.

I know, I know everyone wants Rita to win the Kaisar bowl. But if you left them alone in a room with each other for a couple of minutes, you'd have to hose them off afterwards.

I self insert as the duck.

You like getting ducked, don't you?

Sofiel is super lewd

I don't know about that, Kaisars way too prudish, he needs to have someone who'll just push him down.

Who remembers when Mugaro was a cute girl (male)?

I want to see angel El innocently happy like he was with Jeanne/in the second ED

Jesus, Nina Drango is such a terrible character

Kaisar is so beautiful.

His mom is literally a genderbent version oh himself.

I wanted to fuck his boissuy so hard then, El ruined everything.

Do angels have sexual orientation? Kinda pointless to think about it since it's sin either way.

They are restricted by their duties, emotional baggage and the overall crappiness of the world so far.
But given one good excuse, I'm pretty sure it would have happened.

Maybe if Kaisar got drunk once in a while.

I kinda hoped Bacchus and Sofiel had a thing.

Sofiel is already Gabriels fucktoy.

How did they fit a goat in an ammo box?

This romance thing between Cherrios and Nina is just getting ridiculous now. They went full Disney despite the rest of the entire plot. The Kang better be using her or at least have an amazingly written backstory to make this not feel completely awkward.

Im pretty sure they mentionned something about that before
Someone never watched 90's animes...

Everybody is bashing the romance in virgin souls, but I really like it. Sure it's ridiculous, but it feels like a telenovela. Everything is so overly dramatic, like the scene when Cheerios tells Nina that meeting her changed everything and shed a tear

Eh, the romance is fine, nothing wrong with a sappy ass love story every now and then.

I wouldn't minded it as much if it didn't take so much screentime compared to everything else.

>eating shit is fine as long as you don't do it too often

I'm glad I'm not living in the shithole country you hail from.

> a sappy romance = shit

jesus user learn to lighten up a little.

I do enjoy romances in stories, and I like the idea of this one. It's just very oddly executed. He has been fulfilling the role of a ruthless antagonist who caused most of her friends shitloads of suffering. It's a great dynamic I just think it happened way too quick.

Why are they trying so hard to make me feel sympathy for Charioce? Just because the dude is in love I'm supposed to think he's not that bad or something? Nina and Cheerios get more unlikeable by each episode and their romance is dumb as fuck. We have to eat this forced drama while we could be having cool adventures with Favaro, Kaisar, Azazel and Rita instead.

Where do baby angels come from?

>a sappy romance that takes up 70% of a so-called adventure anime
>not shit

So I'm guessing the sequel isn't living up to the first anime?

Again, stop being such a downer over a romance in a Chinese cartoon, there are plenty of other things to watch if this doesn't appeal to your tastes, no ones forcing you to watch it if you don't like sappy stories once in a while.

We need more busty tsundere onee-sans.

More just that people are endlessly complaining about the shows focus to the point that you wonder why they didn't drop it back in episode 6

F-full image please?

>there will never be doujin of El and his mommy harem

Heck, you'd wonder why they would even bother in the first place when the PVs have explicitly stated that it's a story of LOVE and ruin. These guys who keep bitching about the same things every week are most likely one of those 'anime reviewers' who are forced to watch it till the end. Top kek.

>El mindbreaking a harem of angels and his own mommy with his huge shota cock

I want this doujin

What?

I have Non Non Biyori and Flying Witch for when I feel like lightening up, not this poorly written sappy romance crap.

That looks like a cropped image, so I was asking for the full and complete image so I could search on it.

Mugaro planning a coup against Gabriel and taking over heaven when?

Shut the fuck up retard

But why?