Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>tfw to intelligant too fight

Blame Jiren.

hohohohohohoho

Reminder.

I made the arena bigger. Better now?

>Onee-san, please, survive.

>U11 was the biggest thread
No one ever said that. It's Jiren who's the biggest threat, the rest of them outside of Toppo are complete fodder.

Caulifla hates goku

This is the queen of Super generals. Say something nice to her.

>Goku lets Cauli and Kale stay because he wants to fight them when their stronger
Well that pretty much guarantees that Caulifla is getting SS3

she has a cute waifu

Vegeta, noticing that he is no match for U11, instead turns to its counterpart U2, in the hopes of asserting his power. He notices a small green haired girl among the U2 combatants, and thinks to himself, "There is no way I can lose this time". Brianne, notices a manlet with a giant head running towards her, full of malice in his eyes. She smiles, and decides to play with him. Vegeta in SSJ2 fights evenly with her base form. He lands a few good hits and gets cocky, giving his "prince of all jobbers" speech. Halfway through it, Brianne's power shoots up, and she lands a solid punch on Vegeta's nose, breaking it. She tells him that he's ugly and is not allowed to exist. She starts to transform in front of Vegeta, who stands there, mouth wide open, not believing that such a stupid looking creature could have that much power. He stays in SSJ2, refusing to admit that it won't be enough. RiBrianne starts toying with him, calling him names and slowly dwindling his worthless pride down. Vegeta starts breaking down, angry at himself for being so useless and releases his SSB form in the ultimate expression of his cuckoldry. This is it, he thinks to himself, if I cannot best her like this then I don't deserve to live. The real fight begins, and Vegeta goes all out, beating RiBrianne 10 times harder than black. When he's about to land the final blow, RiBrianne looks up smiling, and asks him, "Is that the limit of your power?". Vegeta starts cying at this point. RiBrianne stands up, no visible damage anywhere on her body. She grabs Vegeta's arms mid swing and dislocates both his shoulders, while dancing with him. Vegeta starts screaming for Goku, but he's too busy getting probed by Jiren. "KAKAROT HEEELP MEEE", he screams, as RiBrianne does cartwheels around him and lands on his delicate legs, her humongous body shattering every bone in them. As Vegeta lays there, his hair slowly turning black, he slowly whimpers, in his last act before passing out, "I was holding back..."

yeah like how him letting vegeta go for that reason guaranteed vegeta would get kaioken

GONE IN THRRE WEEKS

I love Kale!

Vegeta did get Super Saiyan though. That's like 50 Kaiokens!

This level of beauty should be illegal.

She's retarded, Goku told her about how useless SS Grade 3 is and told her about SS2. So why would he attack Kale while she's down?

>Jiren resents those fags for acting like villains
>lets them get ringed out
Would do the same desu

I don't think goku is capable of such a master plan.
also, that would very low key writing, which is too advanced for toei

Goku never said Vegeta had the potential to use Kaioken

*Caulifla

fucking newfags.

What is it with Saiyans and broken arms?

>Goku mentions that Cauli might get SS3 when fighting her
>Goku wants to fight them when their stronger and the only way they can get stronger at this point is if Cauli gets SS3 or Kale manages to go LSS without passing out withen seconds
You have to be retarded not to see what their trying to do.

I could stay silent and say nothing because of lack of nice things to say, but then again I can simply leave an image which speaks by itself.

Is this true?

She's perfect

>ahhhh lemme go! dont knock me out! please!!

She's trash now.

Reminder Kale and Broly can't go SS, only LSS.

So

Universes 2 and 11 are sentai heroes and magical girls

Universes 6 and 7 are typical battle shonen stereotypes

Universes 4 and 9 are furry/monster universes

Universes 3 and 10 are brains vs brawn universes

I do like how all of these paired universes actually have consistency to the fact that they are paired.

More like she was being honest.
Retard not only doesn't bring out her power, she interferes on a fight she was enjoying while she also flexed out her SS2 powers. I don't see anything wrong on Caulifa's side there.

All of these similarities, how long until.

Vegeta blows himself up again
Caulfla gets Super saiyan 3
And a new fusion character?

I feel like this arc is going to be one of those things that's only enjoyable when marathoning it like DBZ

She's just tsundere.

Back off user, she's mine

Kale went from literally who to perfection in one episode

>Gone next week, they said
>Gone in a few days, they said
>Gone tomorrow, they said

Here user, proper scaling.

She was trash to begin with.
Don't get too ahead of yourself though, your tail less u6 """""saiyan""""" bastards are not too much better and especially not the snowflake sister of Trashifla.

hmmm really makes you think uuh

GONE IN THREE WEEKS. THREE WEEEEKSKSKAFJSLFSALKFKLSGFJSA

Heres the deal, Gohan punches someones head clean off. Which character does he behead?

I vote Kale.

J-j-jobber

>that Whis face
kek

Where's smugpup?

Simple, To hype him up, Jiren has to be the biggest threat of the biggest threats in the tourney. This of course requires the Purido Troopers to be presented as the strongest team.
However, the catch to this is that designing 9 other characters with powerful and uniques abilities turns out to be really hard (laughs).

So what's the solution? Simple, have a bunch of them job so we don't have to put in that effort of actually writing good fights

he jobbed to kriller

>asserting she's not gone in three weks

Thanks, user

the poster or fighter?

fighter jobbed to krillin's smelly shoe. poster damage-controlled and started shilling kamen rider.

UPDATED LATE
P
D
A
T
E
D

off fapping to Kamen Rider

I can't think of it as anything else than a slap to all DB/DBZ fans out there.
Recycled characters, messed up power levels (I don't even want to start), lazy designed "new forms" and elements that made Dragonball what it is today gone. Rage, blood, intense fights that would go on for 5-10 episodes. All gone.. All for the sake of attracting kids and making new games. Who cares about the show and it's fans, we'll just make new forms that make no sense and pull some random characters out of our asses so that people would buy Dragonball Xenoverse 3 right?
This is not Dragonball, this is an insult.. The only thing keeping in the top 10 at the moment is people's nostalgia and ignorance. There's no love for this anime anymore and it should have stayed dead. Better that than this abomination.

He took emotional damage after his fursona got BTFO

This is the last straw.

I'm doing it.

I'm making a petition to ban Gohan wojaks from these threads, who's with me?

Yep, it's gonna take 5 minutes for anything to happen.

Yay? Nay?
Part 1

Do it Gohanbro. They CANNOT get away with this anymore.

It better be Frieza

>Yay? Nay?
Part 2

So far U6 and U2 are in the best shape with all 0 of their fighters still left, and U7 is in a good third with 9 of theirs left.

U10 and 11 are in the worst shape with only 4 left

10 will likely be eliminated next.

11 will only survive until the end thanks to Toppo and Jiren

nay

What is the point of anything, let alone this fucking arc? Nothing matters, everyone is fucking fodder swept aside for the saiyans, and inevitably Goku/Jiren/Freeza. Nothing has any logic anymore, it's just "shit happens however and whenever the writers want based on what's convenient for them".
>resuse animation
>garbage animation
>the same resused ost inserts
>exaggerate random small things to add the illusion of suspense and interest only for them to not matter at all later
>completely disregard every bit of power level logic, which wouldn't be a problem, but they also disregard every bit of martial art logic. It's so bad everything is just a beam struggle with whomever "feels" more wins
>everything looks like shit, every fucking attack and energy visual looks like wimpy little budget blasts that may or may not, slightly dirty the enemy (Black lines instead of ANY bit of gore)
>Fucking plots points brought up and put down every episode
>heaps of wasted character designs, why the fuck did the robot leader just get eliminated casually by Cabba?
>every new strong character is some edgy donotsteal like Jiren or Hit who doesn't talk and is just there to look cool
>Super Saiyan Blue just being thrown around every chance they get to hype up the 8 year olds for 10 seconds
>The voice acting actually starting to get repetitive and annoying, most likely the fault of the dialogue
>the entire theme of the fucking tournament being completely wasted by the way they go around the stadium fighting
This is like watching a fucking Chinese knockoff of Dragon Ball, except it's fucking real.

Nay

Yay

I love Hit!

I mean that's basically how it looks in the anime. Anyways yay.

Yay they fixed kale's middle finger. It was broken and an eyesore in the debut of that berserk form

I swear to god, If Goku wins and uses the Dragon to wish back all wiped out universes then I'm dropping DBS for good.

Maybe he realized DBS is a lost cause?

this is fucking pathetic you all should be ashamed to keep watching this shit.

>why the fuck did the robot leader just get eliminated casually by Cabba?
You must be retarded, the whole point was to showcase that trying to focus on ONE thing, like brains only, or brawn only, in the case of Universe 10 and 3, doesn't fucking work, because GOOD fighters have a mix of both

Has it been shown or stated that Zenos is unkillable/insanely strong outside of his Hakai attack? Everyone is terrified of him, but could you theoretically just run up to him and use Hakai on him? Is he just a glass cannon and that's why he has so many bodyguards and they're so fearful of anyone getting near him?

Kid buu was a retard and he beat everyone he ever fought 1v1

I'm fairly new to these threads, is there a reason why Gohan seems to be the resident laughing stock?

But they didn't even highlight what the robots were even supposed to do, they were just created and thrown away. Wouldn't you have a point if they actually had a chance to fight first, brainlet?

It's stated during the Black Arc that even with Black's power there is zero chance he could have killed Zeno.

I don't think it's nostalgia, I'm just waiting for it to somehow change back to what it once was, basically I'm just waiting for it to get good but I know that It won't.

gohanfags ruined his reputation

I'm under the impression he's simply a decoy

It's was the biggest threat... unfortunately they preferred to save energy, I mean, every Pride Trooper have incredible and veru useful techniques, if everyone had fought together they would have won the tournament already because they have the heavy hitters like Toppo and Jiren to protect the others.

Now that they are only four and Jiren is so OP I think they will not lose more members, I feel really bad for Kahseral, he was one of the best.

>CAULIFAGS IN FULL SHILL MODE
HAAHAHHAHAHAH pathetic how much triggered you guys are keep it coming

>But they didn't even highlight what the robots were even supposed to do
Except they did, there was an entire segment about how the robots had shit like suction cups, and spinny arm shit, that they were going to use to stick to the arena, and knock opponents off ,and then we see actual well rounded fighters like Hit kicking their ass, even after they pull these kinds of stunts, because you cant win via gimmicks like that

I miss blood user.

He haven't learn how to love and sex.
Goku will teach her.

How do we get Zeno to erase these threads?

alright which one of you stole my donuts?