Prison school

How are they so perfect?

Because she's actually a character with personality instead of being as much of a dead moe fish like her sister.

refer to this ->

>Having to talk shit about Chiyo is the only way to make Mari/Hana/whatever look good

Actually you could talk absolutely nothing about Chiyo and that would sill make Mari/Hana/whatever look good in comparison.
Theres a reason why she was offscreen-chan for most of the manga.

So the latest episode was just filler with Andre, Risa and Chiyo's Camwhore friend?

Did Mari won the kiyoshi bowl already? Don't want to catch up until I hear about it.

I'm hoping the author pulls it out at last minute. Having one of the more obvious girls win would be anti-climactic for this series.

Then why the need to shit on Chiyo? Like it or not, she is a kind and good girl and has been since day one, if you preffer femdom by all means, but don't shit on Chiyo just because she is the one Kiyoshi wants and not muh Mari

Because they won against his cock.

>Then why the need to shit on Chiyo?
To trigger Chiyofags. It's always funny to see insecure faggots going ballistic over nothing.

i really hope the series ends up pulling out a mari x kiyoshi ship out of nowhere by making him fall in love with mari.
I just want to see Chiyo emotionally ripped apart

>insecure faggots
As opposed to Marifags who need to yell on every thread how Mari is totally going to win and how her relationship with Kiyoshi is like so best?

Mari ain't going to happen. Kiyoshi even got shoved off the bike when he tried to go with meiko and Keito to stop her leaving.

Best girl right here

She's like any other side character, stupid shipperfag

Too bad she likes the worst boy.

>Andre is worst boy
>not Shitgo

Andre doesn't deserve this qt

HHNNNNNNNNGGGG

Because you haven't read the horse battle arc.

He is though, he treated her like shit after everything she did for him.