On the front page of plebbit right now

On the front page of plebbit right now

reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/7xk330/on_the_useless_distraction_from_class_struggle/

Look at all those good goy comments

and communism, where everyone is wicked despots... primitive superstition... etc.

Look at how liberal react to america first.

patriotism is better than nationalism desu

So has someone done a "WHITE NATIONALISM" version of this yet?

right, what pic says, EXCEPT if its a non-white person. For non whites Nationalism is a noble pride and healthy and vibrant.
fag.

y the fuck r u reading that shit

>What is the difference between nationalism n tribalism

That’s a retarded straw man version of nationalism. And I’m an American, so I can’t even be a nationalist.

Where did this "pride in shit you haven't done"-idea arise from? It's fairly new idea, the concept of pride is not tied to one's own achievements.
For heaven's sake we call a group of lions for a "pride", clearly the concept of pride has long been established to mean more than just one person's achievements.
We feel pride because there must be inherently something about our groups that have made them succesful, which means that quality is also present in oneself.

Replace the middle picture with a picture of Wakanda.

>plebbit is full of commies and retarded faggots

They are correct tho. Remove traitorous elete first. Then let people decide what to do with others.

>Being anti-nationalism
So it has become completely accepted to be a globalist shill. How will reddddit fags ever recover?

>Germany isn't objectively a better nation than Sudan
>Zimbabwe isn't a worse nation than the US
Do people actually believe stuff like this?

Awwww moral relativism is easy and makes me fewel betta.

>fucking leftist fucks will destroy us all with their pathetic lazy cuckery

>so is most of this country and half the US
it really is going to get ugly isn’t it?

Great argument, soy. Whats the alternative, though? Being a cuck. So fuck you, I'll take the former, you go ahead and be a cuck.