JUST. FUCKING. STOP

JUST. FUCKING. STOP.

omg, like stop.

staaaahhhhhpuh

europeans not desensitized to school shootings at all.

Can't they think of any other solution? Banning guns would just make the real gun problem (that are not mass shootings) much worse

>Restore mental health facilities? Fuck that, burn the constitution!

Stop using reason and logic. My feelies can’t handle it.

Tbh I wish these people would try and take our guns so we can finally get this race war started.

The thing that actually drives me nuts is that people do not understand how many guns actually exist in legal circulation in the US. There are so fucking many, that outlawing any gun wouldn't fucking matter; it would be physically impossible to collect them all from the public.

On top of that, people in worsening economic positions with owned fire arms would be incentivized to begin selling them as value increased, even illegal sales. Shit who wouldn't if push came to shove?

imagine living in a country where school shootings are shocking

What is a European citizen?

Do these "people" not realize that we'd be perfectly happy filling their commie faces with lead if they ever actually tried it?

The shooting was fake anyway.

>The thing that actually drives me nuts is that people do not understand how many guns actually exist in legal circulation in the US.

It's not even the huge number. It's the huge number of owners and the fact that confiscation is the red line for millions of people. Most people have normal lives, they don't pay attention to the ins and outs of legal decisions and the nuance what's going on with decisions on the 1st and 4th amendment.

What they do know is something about guns and gun laws. You have to to be a responsible gun owner. They know if everything goes to shit that'll be one of the last things to go. If it gets that bad then it's time to use gun to fight back.

I work in the firearms industry. I work with cops, vets, active duty, regular Joes and even with some militia types. I can tell you that gun confiscation is the red line for regular joes. I'm not saying they'll participate actively but they'll back an insurgency ideologically and monetarily. That could be upward of 20%-35% of the US 2a supporters backing a movement. That's 25 to 30 millions people. Those that fought back directly would probably be less than 5% of gun owners. That's 5 million insurgent fighters. It would be like something unlike the world has ever seen. It would be a fucking blood bath on both sides and it would drag on for years until the US was bled to death economically.

>as a European this is horrific
>why no the rampant rapes, sexual assaults, terrorist attacks, and violent crimes commited by the influx of millions of 3rd world refugees is perfectly fine, are you racist or something?

Part and parcle

Gargantuan if actual

>as a wittle yuropoor in a tiny country with a population of 1.2 million goys
>it just baffles me why your subhuman 56% population shoots up a school.
>the odds are completely against violence of any kind!

>Just.Fucking.Stop
>His name is literally snadman aka shadman

pedo confirmed.

This post made me realize how much I need some more heroin

>make more mental health facilities
>baker act trannies for being a harm to themselves and others

It wouldn't drag on for years. After the first few thousand Jews got sniped it'd be over.

I *daughter raped* can’t *acid thrown in face* believe *ran over by a truck* American *has no border* violence

>As a European
You have no power here.