Compulsory Education leads to Violence in Schools

Pol, do you think that school shootings are correlated in the fact that school attendance is mandatory on a national level? Kids that don’t fit-in have to spend 3/4 of their childhood in situations they hate that facilitates the violence. If you were to make school non-mandatory would there be a self selective mechanism in which those that hate the environment would leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=obFPLRuP41w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Parents and children are so fucking stupid that it takes 12 years to educate them. And that's including the summertime when parents have more control. Still doesn't work.
What we need is better, more competent educators. Once you make it to graduation, you are then free to live or die on your own terms.

YES YES YES YES YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ISSUE IS.
You stick these kids in a school for 9 hours a day and half of them don’t want to be there, and what do they turn around and do? Instead of finding something else, they say you must be “depressed,” and they give you SSRI’s or you’re “attention deficit,” and they give you amphetamines. Now you’re still depressed because the root of the issue is you shouldn’t be in school, and you’re also zonked out on prescription pills. It doesn’t work.

I think its valid to say that we need good educators, but I think it is naiive to say that all kids want to be educated in those situations. I guess that education is one of the most efficient means of learning and socialization, but I can't help but to think that some of these problems such as "bullying" or "learning disabilities" are a natural consequence of inequity in ability or a general lack of fitting in, which could be mediated by making the whole process non-mandatory.

>Competent educators

Good luck with that, educators are just like cops, except theyre bluepilled instead of redpilled, both professions are full of useless morons who cant get real jobs, they’re just there for the govt benefits and job security, but if you ask them they always claim to be selfless individuals who want to serve their community

I think that's fair, we've all had our fair share of "place holder teachers" especially in public schools. It's tough to hold any profession to a generalizable standard, that's the reason why Common core was such a failure. And your criticism of police is valid, bad eggs in every profession.

Women from the ages of like 23-30 need to be barred from teaching high school. I remember them and it always felt like they were just phoning it in. I think people tell them it’s a girly job and they say hehe okay and do it, teachers should display some level of actually wanting to teach. When I think back on the teachers that made an impact on my life they were all young males that I could tell had passion for what they were teaching. Not being facetious I couldn’t give you one young female teacher I had that didn’t seem like she was teaching from a script 50% of the time and ogling the guys the other 50%.

This. If children were homeschooled, shooters wouldn't have anything to shoot up.

Are not there armed guards in schools in USA? In the 90's I attended primary school I think for 2 weeks and nobody except students and authorized people was allowed into school. You would think that after so much bloodshed in your country, armed security + metal detectors with
scanner for luggage control should be obligatory. If you cant spend 598.5 billion on milititary, why not on factual school security?

If you can spend 598.5 billion*

OP FUCKING GETS IT

Just dismantle the brainwashing centers. EZ. If there's a shooting at a private school, people will just go to a safer private school provided by some capitalizing administrator.

Women will find it harder to survive on their own without their babysitter, so they will start tending towards monogamy, and this is how you increase birthrates.

Public education is the enemy of the strong white family.

Yep

yep

this is the clearpill

Yes

Exactly,

Wrong niggers and jews is what leads to violence in schools.

What about the 99.99% of kids that aren't shooting up their classrooms? Saying school shouldn't be mandatory is stupid and completely self-defeating.

The better question is whether children that have proven themselves unfit mentally, emotionally or socially, should be allowed to attend school with a normal population.

K-12 was specifically designed to enslave people. It uses operant conditioning to box your mind in and infantilize you. School shooters are the real people. Most normies are genetically selected to be half-wit slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=obFPLRuP41w

Faggot

It should be easy to drop out or be expelled. Let students who want to learn be there, the rest can fuck off.
this
Gatto is GOAT
kys

I haven't read anyone as hair raising since Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

Wow, great input.

yeah, and our country would be infinitely smarter
the problem is that we cant make as many revolutionists in the home