I FUCKING HATE PAGAN LARPERS

You fucking internet pagan larpers piss me off so much.

For all the shit that you talk about Jews, they are at least manifesting their faith in real life. Yet all you do like a good cuck is talk about "dem gud old days when we wuz paganz and shieet". Stop being a pussy and pray to your fucking pagan gods. And if your faith is worth even a single penny, it will inspire you to manifest it in the physical realm, outside of Sup Forums and your comfortable little room.

You have not written a single article on your pagan faith
You have not spoken a single word of leadership to revive it
You have not written a single piece of text that can be followed as a framework by others like you
You have not been emboldened to add new ideas to it.

You are a fucking useless larper not capable of standing for anything, because, as off today, your fucking "faith"has given you zero revelations, zero missions of faith, zero inspirations, zero callings, and thus you stupid pathetic piece of shit larper, it is worth 0 anything in the real world outside of your mind. You pretend to be a pagan but you have zero real devotion. Your faith is weak because it doesn't make you bold. And maybe that's why your gods will get trampled on now and for eternity

So either be strong and make your faith affect the world around you, or shut the fuck up about paganism as it clearly only exists as a cuck religion in your head and serves no real purpose, let alone stop (((anyone))) you fucking larper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the hell are you talking about? You know nothing about real paganism. Shoo kyke. Go worship your dead brown jew on a stick.

I think it would be fun to dress like a Viking with a bunch of other guys (uncircumcised) in a big tent, haha

No you shut the fuck up!

There is no pagan movement. You fucking retards have no leaders, no semblance of revival of a philosophy or school of thought.

No written down traditions of what being a pagan means, and no fucking concise belief or faith strong enough to stop the evil you want to stop!

Your faith has no structure. Your gods don't even hear your prayers because you don't even know who you are praying to or even if you are doing it the right way. Is not your fault that this happened. But it is absolutely your fault that your faith has not inspired you to fix these wrongs.

If all your faith does is inspire you to larp or the internet or attend "viking" conventions your faith is fucking meaningless, stupid, useless. Not one pagan has gone fasting and recieved a revelation from his god. Or prayed with so much devotion and strength that the path forward for his people, the pagan people, became clear for him.

All your fucking internet larping has inspired you to do is larp about belief, and talk politics. You are a charlatan and if your gods are real, they will punish you for speaking their names in vain in this life, and not being a real leader

Saint Boniface BTFO nordicucks
>walking through the forest on christmas eve
>finds a group of pagans about to sacrifice a one of their children and offer his blood to Thor on some shitty sacred tree.
>Walks right into the middle of their shitty ceremony
“Hearken, sons of the forest! No blood shall flow this night save that which pity has drawn from a mother’s breast. For this is the birth-night of the white Christ, the son of the All-Father, the Savior of mankind. Fairer is He than Baldur the Beautiful, greater than Odin the Wise, kinder than Freya the Good. Since He has come sacrifice is ended. The dark, Thor, on whom you have vainly called, is dead. Deep in the shades of Niffelheim he is lost forever. And now on this Christ-night you shall begin to live. This blood-tree shall darken your land no more. In the name of the Lord, I will destroy it.”
>Picks up an axe and strikes down the tree in 3 shots
>Looks directly at them like "what the fuck are you gonna do about it"
And thus, the tradition of the Christmas Tree was born.

The bagan man lives in a bagan house.

>jew on stick
why is this the only argument against catholicism?

Bookish religions were not a thing before jews and the bible. Book religions were a mistake.

He actually just suggested they worship a fir tree instead or something because the branches could represent the trinity or some gay shit like that.
Listen to that story you just told, it's a tale constructed after the fact for dramatic effect. Woah, three strikes?!

Shut the fuck up man nobody asked for your opinion. Just cause you just woke up and are already fuming at the fact that heathens exist, does not mean you deserve to take up a thread on the board

just go and scream into your pillow or something

Paganism is nothing but a bunch of former atheist edgelords who got mad that their parents made them go to Sunday school.

And also the christmas tree is way older than fucki9ng St. Boniface. Hint: it's a pagan tradition.

Most Jews don't practice proper Judaism
Most Christians don't practice proper Christianity

They're basically LARPers too

This.
Also, pooinloos that try to meme "Aryan" Hinduism in between shitting streets.

Who hurt you

>Listen to that story you just told, it's a tale constructed after the fact for dramatic effect.

Congratulations, you just unlocked the secret of all religions which have ever existed.

"""gods""" only have power through the people who do things in their name, and I don't see a lot of amerimutt """vikings""" feeding and clothing the poor in the name of Thor, which is why pagan gods are dead.

Judaism is a political ideology though, there is no faith in it, not even an afterlife, it is a cult of self worship. Not sure if christ cuck or some jew trying to d&c gentiles but when your synagogues have as many atheists in them as believers theres some kikery afoot.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

This is yet another uneducated and ill informed rant. I am animist (don't like word pagan) and though I hold my own personal beliefs, I respect many christians most often the orthodox.

So you admit that story is fake as fuck then? It's another bullshit story made up to explain why half of their religion is pagan. Christmas trees have nothing to do with St. Boniface. Why would he cut down a dirty pagan tree and then people would venerate that tree which he purposefully cut down every year on the supposed Christ's birthday after that? You are a fucking retard for ever believing that story. The pagan gods didn't "die", they merged with christianity. Also, you are a retard for ascribing the ideals of one religion onto another. Why would pagans clothe and feed the poor? Is the Christian god dead because no one suicide bombs themselves in the name of Christ? You are a fucking retard.

>I don't see a lot of amerimutt """vikings""" feeding and clothing the poor in the name of Thor

By the same token I do see - constantly - christians campaigning for open borders, donating to refugees, and cucking to LGBT and interracial propaganda. Guess your god is alive and well?

Christians are faggots and you will all perish to Islam.
TURN THE OTHER CHEEK HOMO
TURN THE OTHER FUCKING CHEEK KIKE LOVER

>muh pagan larpers
>muh deus vult
>muh fedora aethiests

To me there is no reason to think about the after life and just live however you wanna be, good or evil is just social constructs. Maybe you will pay maybe you wont but fuck it no need to stress over the (((afterlife))))

I worship Satan and Hitler but I keep things office casual.

In high school I used to fuck a Wiccan chick. Does that count?

Cum in my mouth

>So you admit that story is fake as fuck then?
Just as fake as any of the stories that pagans claim to believe about their "gods"

>Why would pagans clothe and feed the poor?
To propagate the idea that their supposed way of life is demonstrably better in some way?

>Guess your god is alive and well?
More alive and well than pagans and hellenists who maybe have a couple hundred serious members on this planet.

>good or evil is just social constructs
I think people try to use this phrase to discredit certain ideas, but it doesn't really work that way.

You know what else is a social construct? Money. But try living without money, or making up your own kind of money and see how many people will accept it as payment.

>To propagate the idea that their supposed way of life is demonstrably better in some way?
Wew lad it's almost as if you hate good deeds. Personally I believe the gods of the weather exist and they punish California regularly.

You and rest of the burgers know nothing. Check out summer solstice festivals in baltics and other traditions here. Paganism is alive and well.

I believe there is the necessary and unnecessary. Good and evil doesn't quite describe it.

>To propagate the idea that their supposed way of life is demonstrably better in some way?
Why would they do that? You don't understand paganism then. You are operating under a christian paradigm. Feeding and clothing the poor is a christian thing. Converting people is a christian thing. "Proving" the religion is a christian thing.
Pagans are communal rural folk who look after people in their own community, they don't live in big cities with a bunch of hobos they have to feed to virtue signal. Pagans are not christians, crazy, I know.

>To propagate the idea that their supposed way of life is demonstrably better in some way
Why would that demonstrate they are better? By your moral code it might but by their moral code it might be disgraceful to weaken the community by keeping around thise who can't take care of themselves.

Fuck you faggot. I will write the truth until it hurts penetrates your brain.

It is the 21st century, and while other faiths in their inception where born in eras where you could be killed for a belief that opposed the mainstream, BOLD men with the aid of the gods, thrived and succeeded!

>They gained followers willing to die for their faith
>they defeated armies and other nations
>they erected templates and built societies!

Yet, you faggot pagan larpers, trying to revive your faith in the safe warmth of the 21st soyintury. What have you done exactly??

You haven't gained a single follower
You have no one so devoted to the faith that they would die defending it.
You have not been able to even gather a single person to listen to what you have to say. Because you have nothing to fucking say!

FUCK YOU. Every single one of you pagan larpers making excuses. FUCK YOU. You have failed your faith and your people. Your faith is so weak, that it cannot even erect a single building in the real world!

Fucking scientologists have showned more power in their belief than your stupid fucking larping faith!

Your fucking ancestors erected not only temples, but a civilization with their faith there as the hidden hand! You however, the larper faggot, can't even followers 10 people to a room to hear you speak!

FUCK pagan larpers. FUCK every single one of you useless faggots.

>writing books is for jews

This makes me really fucking mad. If you are white, I really hope you consider offing yourself, we don't need "woke" whites with this iq level.

You are the equivalent of a nigger saying science is racist or the scientific method is a whitey scheme.

The issue with paganism is that there really isn't any material left to build a faith around. There are a few poems, but that's about it, and you can't make a religion around poems.

>Pagans are communal rural folk who look after people in their own community, they don't live in big cities with a bunch of hobos they have to feed to virtue signal. Pagans are not christians, crazy, I know.
Let me know how that isolationism works out for you in the next couple generations, Sven.

woah got me there, big guy. i'm so offened waah. it is your inverventionism that brought us here in the first place. maybe you should try some isolationism again, like how you guys were at your peak.

It depends on the definition of paganism. I am an animist and it's mostly about perspective and observation.

CATHOLIC GENERAL
GET IN HERE

The partner is right.
The paganism that is a blood pact technically can not become pagan unless you possess the assent.

Oh noes it's the toe sucking larp wagon.

>it's americas fault that norway is getting cucked into oblivion

I'd love to hear this one.

this is the most non argument ive ever seen

You guys killed Gaddafi, faggot

Sure that might work for you, and if it's your personal faith and it works for you have fun, but that's not gonna be able to create a movement or revive much on a large scale. Unless pagans dig up a bunch of old books detailing a religion, paganism will stay a fringe movement. Nothing wrong with that if it's what you're going for, but it's gonna be hard to convert people.

Why do Americans boast about their power yet deny their responsibility for anything?

No you retard. They aren't larping how you are larping.

Christianity inspires millions of Christians now and in the past to do for their faith what your soy noddle arm faith has never done.

Christians of faith have through out history become doctors, philosophers, cult leaders, martyrs, scholars, revolutionaries, writers, SPIRITUAL FUCKING LEADERS, just on their faith.

They have erected buildings, fought on wars, donated their wealth, made wealth, just by following their strong, rock solid belief in what they believe.

So have jews.

Yet what has your faith inspired the collective pagans of today? What has your faith inspired a SINGLE pagan? Not one man has stood up for anything based on his faith. Not one man has built a template or gather a single follower. Not one man has used the power of his gods to bring to his people the gift of their gods.

Why? Because you are larpers and weak in both belief and in spirit.

You are, weak

just build a wall

I'm a practicing Roman revival pagan (as an Italian with a thoroughly researched family history going back to 1018 near Naples). I agree with some of what you say, but not all of it. I do physically worship and I don't constantly shitpost about it or even talk about it that much really. We should build public temples; they tried getting funding the Church gets in Greece to rebuild a temple to Apollo and the gov't cockblocked them.

No, true animists don't convert others because it isn't a solid system, you find it or you don't. For instance I do believe there is the outer realm of the gods, the middle realm of life and humanity and the inner realm of the dead, but that is my personal belief.

How do you know that the realm of the gods is outer and not inner?

Is there some kind of central authority that decides what direction other metaphysical directions are in, or do you kind of just make it up as you go along?

Fair enough. What do you mean find it? Do you meditate? Do you go on /fringe/ or /x/? Is it a secret?

BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED

Nobody knows anything, senpai. Professing you know means nothing. We believe what we believe, but there's no way to prove it - for anyone of any religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

The outer and inner realms are each ruled by the paramount god and the god of the dead respectively, often the laws of the realms dictates as do the gods for what happens where but this isn't solid whence why monsters such as the Goatman of Maryland appear in our realm occasionally.

LMAO. Rub God's son's shriveled foreskin on your lungs, goy, it will clear up your bronchitis. Madness.

Paganism is the only truly white religion.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all middle eastern abominations; composed by illiterate, iron age, brown people.

It must suck how shit that doesn't affect you affects you.

Correction to myself and an indirect reply to this little cuck soyboy making excuses why he is such as spineless coward and spiritually holllow:

>Christianity inspires millions of Christians now and in the past to do for their faith what your soy noddle arm faith has never done.
> what your soy noddle arm faith has never done.
>your faith has never done.

Correction. Let me not insult pagans of the past, whose devotion was so strong and pure and connected with the other world, that they literally built hundreds of temples to their gods, and fought tribes, and performed their rituals and manifested their FAITH in the real world.

Let me never again insult the pagans of the past, with the faggots larpers of today that make excuses as to why they are so cowardly in belief (this faggot being a perfect example : )

>Lol, paganism is about praying in the clean corner of your cum stained room, LMAO.
>Who said your faith was supposed to inspired and manifest itself in the physical world? Is not like every single pagan that I follow today did that or anything.

>Nobody knows anything, senpai. Professing you know means nothing. We believe what we believe, but there's no way to prove it - for anyone of any religion.

You know things that you can measure.
For example, which species survives and which goes extinct.

You just find it in yourself or by observing events, the sources of the Teotl.

>doesn't know what the fuck his country has been doing for the last 50 years
You are in a unholy union with Israel and Saudi-Arabia. Israel or Saudi-Arabia, depending on if you believe the official story or not, commited a false flag attack on the world trade center as a casus belli for more wars in the middle east. America funds the terror groups, send their to soldiers die, so that refugees can leave to miscegenate Europe and Israel can annex the empty land for their Greater Israel project in one fell swoop, and the saudis set up wahabbi mosques in Europe to breed more terrorists to keep the show going while also giving our corrupt politicians a reason to increase surveillance and restrict our freedom. We are your allies, so we get dragged into the dirt with you. Since the US already has a significant nigger and ever increasing mexican population and Europe is 90% white the ethnic displacement of the white europeans has to come from the outside in the form of refugees enabled by the process in which your country acts as the violent nationwrecker. Your government and my government is occupied by the same people, my stooges push for refugees at the behest of the jews while your stooges push for amnesty and DACA for the mexicans and gibs for the niggers. The only difference is that the miscegenation of Europe is the first and primary target.

Crypto-kikes get the fuck out. Miss me with faggot ass Semitic bullshit.

because 80 percent of the population of our country should have been purged via eugenics

Actually christcucktianity and the he's both larp far more than pagan practitioners
Pagans are actually practicing their faith that belong to their ancestors
All "Jews" are khazars practicing someone else's fosth instead of their own and christcucks are all practicing desert Jew religion so unless they're actually voptic and north African they're cucking themselves with a foreign religion

Well, yes, that's true, but I mean as far as religion is concerned.

I don't believe my faith in the old Roman gods is any more ridiculous than believing an obscure Israeli war deity (Yahweh) had a son and cucked some guy in the desert who then got nailed to a cross and ascended to Heaven.

I don't say that to demean my Christian brothers, but Christians act like it's completely ludicrous to sing the praises of Jupiter while simultaneously having a "relationship with Christ".

Atheists are the most bastards prideless creatures to exist.
Atheists have no culture, even worse they reject their culture, they are mostly liberals, they are declining, don't have kids, they enable sexual degeneracy.. etc.

And the saddest thing... atheism has NO virtues, that's why their shit belief relies exclusively on obsessively overlooking for flaws on other ideologies using strawmans rather than express the virtues of their own.
And often atheists LARP as Pagans or hardcore nazis in order to attack Christianity, meaning their shit disbelief is easily disposable.

Nothing good will ever come from such a pathetic ideology.

It found the power but never purified.

Was she hot at all?

Then work to be part of the solution and get Norway out of NATO, and become isolationist. It'd be easier then trying to fix the U.S and it's problems trust me.

true of both mine and your country senpai,

commonwealth R I P

Technically all religion is just larping since there's no god or gods and when you close your eyes to pray that's just you talking to yourself.

R I P

>And thus, the tradition of the Christmas Tree was born.

Nahhh. The Yule Tree is an old Heathen tradition. You're like a nigger claiming to be Egyptian.

>the sperg criticises larping as he tripfags

t. faux-enlightened cuckboi

does christianity help? no. are you a leader? no. You are just another poster on pol like me. nothing.

You know this is a pagan tradition, right?

It's pagan tree worship. A form of sympathetic magic to protect inside from dying while everything outside was dying. To literally bring life into the house.

OP on suicide watch

lol if the aryan traditions are the universal and divine truth and the pure concept of the cosmic laws it can't be "dead", only christians can think that the gods can die because they have basically no understanding of the metaphysical. And anyway, as stated many times in the entirety of the aryan faith wherever the aryan peoples spread in the world, the aryan soul is immortal so the aryans can never really die, so what we really have to do is to bring about the end of the kali yuga and all the filth that was born in this age will be destroyed by the coming of the avatar

>an adult with imaginary friends

They don't think in terms like this. They think it's been a real long time since Christ walked the Earth and that his return is overdue.

In reality, the time from then til now is but a mere blip on the radar. Christianity is just another passing peculiar cult.

>Well, yes, that's true, but I mean as far as religion is concerned.

This is my central point, connecting everything together.
"culture wars" are merely darwinism playing out on a global level.
In the past, a species would live or die based on its ability to survive in it's habitat, it's fitness to survive was largely (but not entirely) based on having superior genes over its competitors. Successful genes that led to the organism's survival get passed on.

Now apply this to society at large. Keeping in mind that the planet earth is a finite space with finite resources.
Societies live or die based on the ability to survive and compete for resources. Societies which are more successful at this have superior memes, and these superior memes get passed on to future generations. Religion, is just one of the many memes that societies possess, which informs and shapes the way that each individual member of society makes his decisions. So if you live in a failing society, then it is possible that your society has a failing "god" or a bad belief system.

Everything written by your religion is written by sand niggers kek

the old ways arnt about building churches or "house for god" - a disconnected structure that makes the divine into the mundane and base. You might as well have moneychangers trading shekels at the front door at that point.

Paganism is rediscovering the spirit of the european that lays buried under layers of distorted history. I suspect very few believe in the actual Gods, and rather see them as sets of virtues - an array of archetypical heroes that enshrine traits that are valued in society.

Note that forgiving your enemies and submitting to horrible torture and crucifixion is not considered "virtuous" to this sect, and you will likely see why these ideas are gaining traction in the modern world.

The best thing about ancestor worship is that my ancestors definitely exist. They definitely created me. I definitely carry a part of them with me in my very being. Honoring them requires me to know and respect the past and to emulate them by continuing their legacy into the future. It's solid ground for spirituality that can't be scientifically deconstructed. It can be questioned metaphysically, but that's less of a hurdle for desecularizing a people. The Bible isn't literally true, but blood, continuity, and legacy very much are.

pagan larpers just want their thor cummies, leave them alone!