Howd i go pol

howd i go pol

1/9

2/9

3/9

4/9

I ain't reading all that nigga give me the TL;DR

5/9

bitch read a post. got mad cause i said trangenderism is a meme. tried to prove me wrong. gave counter arguments. blocked me

Cunt font use milo's words as your own. Be original you pathetic half man.

6/9

7/9

ben's actually

8/9

9/9

She is right about the shitposting. If she wants this she can just google up "Milo vs trans".

What is your intention with this thread OP? Did you think you achieved something special?

just to see if i can fix my points a little better. i live in melbourne so im gonna get flamed for it.

Alright, so I dont follow milo and don't know his words, but I do know that it was a very well put together cogent argument. You may have just planted the seeds if there was any good soil left for it to grow on.

If they read it. I kept trying to skip their point, realized it was dishonest, read it, then wished I skipped it anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if they DIDNT read what you had to say, and mostly just wanted to call you names. That's all they did.

>Attachment unavailable
Lulz you got blocked

messages me first out of the blue
>You're legit not even worth my time

it baffles me

LMAO THE LEVEL OF SALT

these people are genetically defective gas chamber rejects. They came off the assembly line wrong.

You did good, just be more careful about showing your power levels outside of Sup Forums

lmao faggot

Fuck off with all those words

I liked it, you did well.

You did well but this could have been a little less cucked if you're willing to go the distance.
A better argument is "maybe if an identity causes a large number of people to be bullied to the point of suicide, there's something wrong with that identity." Bullying is a social corrective mechanism.

look at tldr

you just gotta ignore them. I usually just chuckle and say “okay kid” before walking away if somebody alleges i said something problematic or whatever and it’s never failed

Don't worry about fixing the points, those are good - don't type so fast though. Take the time to spell things out properly, any weakness is a bad thing.

>gender dysphoria
I never understood this.
I wish i had the body of hercules and dislike that I’m a faggot but that doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with me