Dragon Ball Super

Why does she trigger Brolyfags so much?

Best girls.

Kale is a goddess.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Best and cutest GoD

Reminder that Cauli already has SSJ3.

Post your favorite manga moments/panels.
it doesnt even have to be from Super.

>One best girl and one possessive bull-dyke

FTFY

It doesn't.

Reminder that Son Goku is a soulless monster and you should be ashamed for like him

>only the strongest warriors left
what did they mean by this?

Grand Priest is smug not evil!

Cauli is great, too.

>best girl and best girl
ftfy

Manga Goku vs Anime Goku, who wins?

I can't wait for them to be wiped from existence.

Hakai mind

I like both Goku's but Toyo!Goku takes my vote.

obviously manga goku hes already consistently stronger, doesnt job, and could hakai him

SSB is a jobber form in the anime, also Goku can't stop holding back.
Manga-Goku is strong, copied Beerus' Hakai and it's smart enough to combine it with Shunkan Ido.

Jiren and Toppo will eliminate most of U7.

Her middle finger is broken. Such an eyesore

>yfw all this "holding back" shit actually has a story purpose at the end
My guess is that Goku is actually gathering or well...stealing the biggest multiversum spirit bomb he is handling low key somewhere and calls it in on the last fight.

Do you have autism?

Anime Goku just has to use SSBKKx10 and give Manga Goku emotional Damage

Depends. If Goku can't handle x10 Kaioken, then Manga Goku. If he can, than anime Goku

What's up with this shitty writing?
Let's do some fact check:

U7 has beaten U6! and that's a fact.
Beerus is stronger than Champa, and that's a fact
Zeno observed the whole Tournament between U6 and U7 and he saw how it ended, and that's a fact.

Now how is U6 is ranked higher than U7?
>Toei shills are gonna defends this

Huh

She didn't hear her

Why are 90% of the people in this tournament weaker than a Super Saiyan?

The purpose of "holding back" shit is to save Goku for the last. Him fighting Jiren or whoever wouldn't have the same effect if he wasted his techniques on jobbers and tossed SSBKK Super God Kamehamehas left and right.

It could've been handled differently though, like Goku mostly fighting off-screen instead of repeated "oh no I've been grabbed by a jobber! time to hold back for an episode while my team sorts everything out. 18 pls help" which is bordering on self-parody at this point.

Yes

I thought you had moved on to criticizing 18 for badmouthing Krillin, I guess I was wrong. It's cool that you always post a different 18 lewd.

SS is Kaioshin tier, user, it's actually a strong thing compared to regular people

>the year is 2030
>Dragon Ball Omega has just started
>24/7 threads on Sup Forums
>the threads will consist of kids who grew up with Super calling Omega trash and Super a masterpiece
>mfw it's just a endless cycle

You want more character? Hahaha of course have more character but they all useless compare to my Saiyajin. Here have moar saiyajin!!! (raffs)

stop trying to maintain powerlevel consistency autism, the writers do not care

Beerus was surprised one who could defeat freeza existed. So likely an extreme minority of people are strong like even the 5 troopers who were thrown out in the "omniverse"

Did the "h-h-holding back" meme ruin Super?

no, I was just banned

>time to hold back for an episode while my team sorts everything out.
Jiren fucked up.

Not having a single talented person involved with the production did.

>U7 has beaten U6! and that's a fact.
Because Hit threw the last fight

>Beerus is stronger than Champa, and that's a fact
By literally the tiniest margin

>Now how is U6 is ranked higher than U7?
Because the mortal ranking has nothing to do with the strength of a universe's top fighters. And you're a retard.

>Dragon Ball manga
>Next manga: Add Super to the name
The next step is Dragon Ball 64, user.

will anyone but U6 or U7 ever get a KO?

they call it 64 because thays how many episodes it gets before being canceled.

LET ME SEE YOUR REAL DEAL FACE!

There's a universe where DB was animated by Madhouse. But then, there would probably be different voice actors and the films wouldn't exist, as well as Super itself probably.

U11

you knew with this many new characters that it would mostly be jobber filler

>next manga
>64 episodes

actually it's 64 volumes long

I imagine that we are in the worst reality in regards to the RoF arc.

Yes

Because most Broly fans are dumb niggers who think the movies are canon.

Basil did.

DBZ
>Goku constantly getting put on the bus
>shows up at the end to face the main villain
>fights are less personal than the fights with the lower tier fighters since he doesn't deal with all the struggle and loss they did in the 20+ episodes before

DBS
>Goku constantly on the screen
>holds back until the end where he faces the main villain
>story makes less and less sense as the writers bullshit reasons to extend the fights/story

>There's a universe where DB was animated by Madhouse.
I wish I was there.

What are your thoughts on katsuyoshi nakatseru?

>GT Goku never used SS3 until Baby Vegeta
How many episodes was Goku holding back?

As someone who defended Super during the whole Black arc, holy fuck has this show gone to shit.

There is also a universe where Dragonball arcs are only animated in Short OVAS with TONS of cut content and changed scripts.
Imagine: Goku goes to Namek BY HIMSELF, Vegeta gets their first and wipes the Ginyu force, Frieza Killing Vegeta forces Super Saiyain.

Did anyone else see Caulifla do the Teen Gohan One-Handed Ki blast for this?

I appreciated the concept of his SS4 design.

>mfw Toei Goku will berate 17 for trying to stop his opponent's transformations when the universe is on the line

>yoshimichi kameda will never do a cut for super
:(
naotoshi shida's cut in 66 had bad choreography and there was not weight to the kicks vegetto did.

The Black arc wasn't even very good and had huge flaws but at least there was some way to defend this shit show of a series.

>Vegeta can't even achieve Lava form
Why is he popular again?

two words
Glacier Vegeta

Those middle two panels in particular are excellent

Same here user.

miss us?

I like how it shows a difference between Goku's expression in the manga and in the anime after he defeated Freeza. In the manga, he seems like he didn't want to resort to killing Freeza as he could have been redeemed and made a decent rival even though he murdered thousands including Kuririn. But in the anime, he looks like he's certain that death is what Freeza deserved.

But that's wrong, Lava Vegeta is a thing

>U7 has beaten U6! and that's a fact.

only because of monaka, who didn't enter the tournament

anyway the rankings aren't even based on strength but how moralfag your universe is on average. Zen-oh wants to get rid of universes full of shitty people and I don't really blame him

Surely I wasn't the only person who thought this when it happened?

Great AGL support

Fuck off Gokuck bot
Reminder that Tao Pai Pai is perfect

Goku felt bad for Frieza, it was an ugly conclusion to a what was formidable battle

Glacier Vegeta is a dumb jobber, can't even hold a candle to Thunder Gohan.

I miss Black. Zamasu served no purpose in the battle.

I miss Gowasu too.

No.

Ginyu Force are the definition of characters added to extend the story. You could easily cut them out and just have Goku appear in his ship after the Freeza fight starts. They'd never appear in a limited series type run. You'd just get Zarbon and Dodoria.