Implying this recent shooting isnt here to cover shit up

Implying this recent shooting isnt here to cover shit up

>The USS Gerald R Ford – designed to make enemies "shake with fear" – had been tailed for two days by Russian intelligence gathering ship the Viktor Leonov.

The newest and most expensive class of US aircraft carrier had problems with its steering while being pursued off the east coast of the US, a source close to the Navy told Daily Star Online.

The £12.6bn ($17.5bn) CVN-21 class supercarrier was performing trials of its new systems at sea before returning to Naval Station Norfolk, Virginia, its homeport, at the end of January.

A missile-guided destroyer, the USS Cole, sent to track the Viktor Leonov was forced to intervene when the high-tech Russia spy ship sailed too close to the Ford, the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said.

It is understood the USS Cole was prompted to get in between the Ford and the Russian ship, whose crew has access to anti-aircraft missiles and turret cannons for last-resort self-defence.

Travelling at speeds in excess of 30 knots (35mph), the Ford was chased by the Cold War-era Russian boat for two days before heading back to Norfolk for repairs to its steering, the source said.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoshuaNevett/status/963161135074725888
sofrep.com/99414/navy-asks-to-delay-shock-testing-on-the-troubled-uss-gerald-r-ford-aircraft-carrier-for-six-more-years/
archive.is/1DG9J
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/14/plot-rape-dissolve-girls-acid-court/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The £12.6bn ($17.5bn) CVN-21 class supercarrier was performing trials of its new systems
steering malfunction on a test run.

lame.

And?

trump made it himself.

Lies promoted lies. Fake News, its just a big hoax by the MSM. Do not trust the sources of the algorithms, they are being manipulated by the same people that were behind the Las Vegas Shooting.

1.) where the fuck is the link
2.) >persued
fucking lmao this is clickbait

the one designed during the Bush years and christened by Obama's wife? looks like Trump's fault to me

>designed to make enemies "shake with fear"

That's part of Trump's 5D jenga strategy. When your aircraft carrier breaks down, your enemies lose.

>Construction started November 13, 2009
>Trumps supercarrier

Kek.

>It's Drumpf's boat guis! DRUMPFS BOAT

Wow it's like Russians don't like Trump or something

Trump was still banging Marla Maples when that thing started construction

>Trump literally designed the supercarrier himself IMBEEEEEEEFFF!!!!!1

nice fake news

Russian spy ship was chasing a super carrier?

what?

>trumps carrier
I love how time shifts for you liberals. Like the current economy is because of long term obama policies so trump doesn’t get credit for lowering taxes for some reason. Apparently in this case, Trump built the fastest carrier ever and this has nothing to do with Obama. I don’t even disagree with your anger at he carrier being a waste of money welfare program for the military industrial complex but your faggoty lying attitude is why I’ll never in my life give my support to any politician sympathetic to your kind.

Kek.

"Trumps ship"

As if it was his God damn design or was even commissioned by trump. Those things take years and years to make.

And you have to be shitting me that it was being chased by a Russian ship. Chased? Fucking chased? That's like saying the guy behind you on the road is chasing you. Nobody was or is chasing shit.

What kinda fucking news is this shit?

Weak OP. The author is an anti Trump UK faggot.
twitter.com/JoshuaNevett/status/963161135074725888

In real news: the USS Gerald R Ford is having troubles with its new electromagnetic catapults and arresting gear. A delay in the testing schedule is being requested.

sofrep.com/99414/navy-asks-to-delay-shock-testing-on-the-troubled-uss-gerald-r-ford-aircraft-carrier-for-six-more-years/
archive.is/1DG9J

How the fuck is a carrier going to make people shake with fear?

Fake news is fucking real. I could explain this crap but what's the point? Have my favorite genderbent admiral instead.

How did this become "Trump's supercarrier"?

On 10 September 2008, the U.S. Navy signed a $5.1 billion contract with Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding in Newport News, Virginia, to design and construct the carrier. Northrop had begun advance construction of the carrier under a $2.7 billion contract in 2005. The carrier was constructed at the Huntington Ingalls (formerly Northrop Grumman) Newport News Shipbuilding facilities in Newport News, Virginia, which employs 19,000 workers.[16]

The keel of the new warship was ceremonially laid on 14 November 2009 in Dry Dock 12[26] by Ford's daughter, Susan Ford Bales. In a speech to the assembled shipworkers and DoD officials, Bales said: "Dad met the staggering challenges of restoring trust in the presidency and healing the nation's wounds after Watergate in the only way he knew how—with complete honesty and integrity. And that is the legacy we remember this morning."[27]

In August 2011, the carrier was reported to be "structurally halfway complete".[28] In April 2012, it was said to be 75 percent complete.[29] On 24 May 2012, the important milestone of completing the vessel up to the waterline was reached when the critical lower bow was lifted into place.[30] This was the 390th of the nearly 500 lifts of the integral modular components from which the vessel is assembled. Huntington Ingalls reported in an 8 November press release construction had "reached 87 percent structural completion".[31] By 19 December 2012, construction had reached 90 percent structural completion. "Of the nearly 500 total structural lifts needed to complete the ship, 446 have been accomplished."[32]
On 9 April 2013, the flight deck of the carrier was completed following the addition of the ship's upper bow section, bringing the ship to 96 percent structural completion.[34]

On 7 May 2013, the last of 162 superlifts was put in place, bringing the ship to 100 percent structural completion.

>Trump's supercarrier

If Trump had a supercarrier it would be gold plated

Man we build some sort of massive super carrier in just a year? Impressive! Truly Trumps doing.

>Trump's

Literally was ordered by Bush/Obama.

Since when has this ship even officially entered service?

Hahahaha USA BTFO

If we ever got in a real war, the aircraft carriers on both sides would be gone in 30 minutes. The day of the aircraft carrier is long gone, there just hasn't been a major war to show it.

>$17.5 billion
and you know that's a lie. probably twice that

**any nation without a proper integrated air defense / denial system... or navy.

It belongs to the POTUS?

>Trump's Supercarrier

Why the misleading headline?

It's not Trump's personal carrier. It is a carrier of the United States Navy of the United States of America. Are they trying to blame Trump on this?

>The USS Gerald R Ford
USS Ford
Trump's ship
Pick one

TRUMP BTFO

Source is RT

>the high-tech Russia spy ship
>Cold War-era Russian boat

somebody explain

send my husbear's fast attack after them desu

It's more a status symbol to project power with , in a real fubar senario they are destoyed by Russian missle spam sadly , but they are pretty cool

>Trump's supercarrier

That thing started assembly in November 2009. How the fuck is it Trump's? Obama was less than 1 year into his first term. It was funded and approved under Bush.

well you see, when you coming in for a landing and you can't be sure the arresting gear will stop you from flipping over the edge, that's scary

>Trump's supercarrier
This is some seriously pathetic bullshit if they're attempting to politicize a ship that began construction in fucking 2005 for having mechanical problems.

Look, propaganda!

Fun fact: President Ford was the first US president to issue a celebratory proclamation for Black History Month.

LOL at how they twist the narative
"BREAKS DOWN"
when in reality the steering just need light repairing.

old boat, new gear

nice link you piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

bot?

So a Russian SIGINT/ELINT ship was chilling somewhere in the vicinity of the carrier and collecting dat sweet data, and the for has problems during a test run...means the ship was getting chased by ebil Russians?

Modern journalism is a sham and journalists are Brain dead cucks.

The USS Cole was the one bombed in Yemen shortly before 9/11....

>when the high-tech Russia spy ship
>chased by the Cold War-era Russian boat

>high tech
>cold war-era
>no link
guess ops a fag

All the functional ones are known as obamas supercarrier.

>Chased by Russian spy ship
Bullshit, if they we're being chased they would have hailed the ship and told them to cease and desist otherwise they'd be sunk within minuets
Take your fake news elsewhere

>1 post by this ID
>literal clickb8
>no links/source
SAGE. Improve the quality of this board and SAGE.

>Rickover was born Chaim Godalia Rickover, to Abraham Rickover and Rachel (née Unger) Rickover, a Polish-Jewish family from Przasnysz, in Russian Poland. His parents later changed his name to "Hyman," which, like Chaim, is derived from Chayyim, meaning "life." He did not use his middle name, Godalia (a form of Gedaliah), but when required to list one for the Naval Academy oath, he substituted "George".

I don't think I've ever seen so much jewery concentrated into one paragraph

it went like this:
super carrier chased the russian ship
russian ship desides to do a crazy ivan
pilot of supercarrier panics because he didn't saw the red oktober, prolly to young and still sucking lollypops.
steeringwheel breaks down because sticky lolypop jamed the damned thing up while the pilot was distracted and i struck with pants peeing panic by the sonar beeping like a saturday night disco fever revival while the captain was mumbling something about green balls being toxic in sean's voice

They are part of a carrier group which makes them very difficult to access, but yes a carrier would be a bad place to be in a conventional conflict.

That's why we like to strike first.

Aircraft Carriers take more than a year to build btw

This is basically the plot of the Nazi titanic movie.

Obama tried to finish it during his tenure but he was too busy wiping sperm off his face.

> testing uncovers issue
your point?

No. The aircraft carrier and its class are both named after Gerald Ford. This is also Black History Month so I thought the fact was tangentially relevant.

Holy shit Trump personally built that?!
What a guy!
I didn't know he was an engineer, most people cant even slap together ikea furniture and this guy built a fucking super carrier?

>Needing a spy ship to spot this behemoth

And in just over 1 year

Aircraft carriers have been rendered obsolete by ultra sonic missile technology.

The real weapons are in space.

it was obviously using one of those British tv licensing cameras that can see through walls in order to build deepfakes profiles of the skipper and reactor crew so pee videos could be made to blackmail them
imagine if Russia controlled the whole us navy like they control Trump

>ultra sonic missile technology
>ultra sonic
plz explain

>ultra sonic missile technology
What do they do, clean the ship so well that all the mechanical parts seize up from lack of grease?

EARTH IS FLAT. YOUR WHOLE WORLDVIEW IS FAKE. I'TS PROGRAMMED INTO YOU. THEYVE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

>Russians stress tested your equipment when you tried to hang trow
embarrassing but hardly a big deal, we never get it right with the first "new" idea

Carriers were always huge floating targets for missiles, bombs, torpedoes, etc. That's why they have 2 dozen or so ships surrounding one everywhere it goes. It's just a question of how much lead you have to throw at a missile in hopes of landing a hit before it takes out the carrier.

If anyone is trying to hide something it would be the UK government

breitbart.com/london/2018/02/14/plot-rape-dissolve-girls-acid-court/

he means hyper sonic but he's stupid

TWO DAYS?!?!?!