Uhhhh

how did kids immediately recognize and identify Cruz when he was wearing a gas mask the whole time
how did they even see his face during the whole thing, mask or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW2C3exp0R4
youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY
bt.dk/udland/17-draebt-i-skolemassakre-han-var-fuldstaendig-skoer-med-skydevaaben
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake news bullshit. ANTIFA Propaganda. Get this fucking shit out of here. Fake News, its just a big hoax by the MSM. Do not trust the sources of the algorithms, they are being manipulated by the same people that were behind the Las Vegas Shooting.

I find these things suspicious as well but the CIA are highly effective at what they do.

elaborate

Some people (arguably most people) have recognizable silhouettes that allow them to be recognized by people that know them even when their face is hidden.

t. guy with a recognizable silhouette.

My sister goes to the school. He was shouting "I'm Nicholas Cruz!" between shots. Gas mask was just to look cool I think

>when the school shooting doesn't go along with your agenda it must be fake news
This is why Sup Forums is so retarded.

Very astute OP

t. a shadowperson

People also joked about him shooting up the school one day so there's that

I go to stoneman douglas, I was there today literally 500 law enforcement vehicles came. All types of under cover units, helicopters, swat team, suv's, etc. News teams, I heard the gunshots and we had to evacuate the school. I spoke with some other kids who go there in my neighborhood and they were in the same building saw multiple dead bodies and blood. There are videos too. Its 100% real. I spoke to the shooter Nick before too. He lived down the block from me.

I go to stoneman douglas, I was there today literally 500 law enforcement vehicles came. All types of under cover units, helicopters, swat team, suv's, etc. News teams, I heard the gunshots and we had to evacuate the school. I spoke with some other kids who go there in my neighborhood and they were in the same building saw multiple dead bodies and blood. There are videos too. Its 100% real. I spoke to the shooter Nick before too. He lived down the block from me.

>Angrey student
>people thought he was going to shoot up school
>school starts getting shot up

:hmm:

This nigga came up with a hashtag during a school shooting

funk
wrong webm

Holy shit you for real bro? First what grade was this faggot in and did he even have one friend? Just one? I am kinda curious. Btw he's still a faggot

gr8 b8 m8

>not even shouldering it for the kill shot
>using a ruger 10/22 for a school shooting

I get the logic of the whole zero recoil = quick, accurate follow ups, but .22 LR lacks penetration capabilities to punch through even soft cover.

Burgundy shirt while arrested, white shirt while walking into station...

he hadn't been at school for over a year iirc

So are you going to spam this in every thread?

Can I see a pic if your student ID?

sauce?

are there anymore doug stonemans I should know about

The Virgin Walk

white people need to be stopped.
enough is enough

>I get the logic of the whole zero recoil = quick, accurate follow ups, but .22 LR lacks penetration capabilities to punch through even soft cover.

Just stop, you don't know what you're talking about. A .22lr will blow through a 4x4 piece of pine.

so you didn't actually see this kid with a gun? you just saw cops show up and then heard gunshots?
ok thanks.

People who were juniors when he graduated would still be attending this year and could conceivably recognize a familiar face.

I actually do know what I'm talking about. .22 LR has garbage penetration when compared to anything reasonable. Now, I'm not volunteering to hide behind anything getting shot at, but that .22 LR isn't going to have too much kinetic energy left over even if it does penetrate the cover.

calm down and take your thorazine, faggot

but who is looking at his face, guy walks in and as soon as he pulls the fire alarm, he lights up the guard and people here shots, you staring down an active shooter chief?

>t. guy with a recognizable silhouette
I wonder who could this be. Maybe OP is right

The fug

delet this

That's probably a hospital gown.

They took him to the hospital, released him back to LEOs couple of hours later.

I have seen the shadowpeople when sleep deprived. What do they mean?

He was a known threat when in school, he was not allowed to carry a back pack. His psych profile is a dead give away: Violent fantasy's, loves ISIS, weapon fiend, animal torturer and Primary give away...Reg. Democrat

Its a coverall. They put them on suspect's to preserve evidence.

This is interesting. Did someone jump the gun like WTC7 on 9/11?

I have a hard time believing they would miss something SO obvious if it really was all fake.

>4x4 piece of pine.
>pine is a softwood

also 22lr's are tiny bullets with no spread. if your hitting soft targets like unarmored people your going to be using hollow points hoping blood loss will kill those who arnt getting shot in vital organs

if you see a shadow person it means allah has chosen you to doo doo on as many niggas as you can do it to, gl brother

the more you look the more you see
the more you see the more you look
eventually they will choke you physically

Apparently, at least one person did since the students knew who was doing it before the press released his name.

I go to stoneman douglas

A 4x4 just as hard to go through as hitting a stud straight from the side.

Best case scenario it hits straight on the narrow side of a stud, and it will still go through that. Yes, I'm sure it will have lost most of its energy. But remember, that's best case scenario. If you miss a stud even a pellet gun will punch through a couple layers of drywall, it's like paper for a .22, but even if it does hit a stud it doesn't necessarily mean it has hit the narrow side.
A direct hit is no joke, really annoying how much people badmouth the .22lr. Did you know it creates enough of a pressure spike to pop a deer skull open?
youtube.com/watch?v=VW2C3exp0R4

Are you going to tell me that .22 is going to bounce around inside the deer's skull next? It's a subpar round for penetrating cover. I'd rather have a 10mm handgun that a .22 LR rifle if I have to shoot someone through a wall. And yes, a gunshot wound is no joke, it's a gunshot wound. Nobody likes getting shot, but there are a few cartridges I'd take .22 LR over, and those are .25 Auto and 8mm Nambu.

kek

.22LR and Double-barrel shotguns are all you can get in Nipland friendo. Unless you are Yakuza or something.

Didn't suggest they can get anything else, and something tells me you are going to have a hard time getting a 10/22 imported to Japan anyway.

Fuck you faggot this shit isn’t a joke. My cousin got shot in this shooting and she said he was screaming “GRAB LIFE BY THE PUSSY!” the entire time and he was wearing a visitor badge that clearly identified him as Nikolas Cruise

its just a glitch. I dont want to get into the technical mumbo jumbo and bore you with a bunch or jargon. Back when sandy hook happened very similar anomalies came about, ther is no need to worry user, just go on about your business.

Don't veteranarians recommend avoiding .22 when putting down pets since it's such a weak round they frequently won't kill even with a headshot?

Kek

I just meant it's a school shooting in a Jap school, so logically she has to be using a 10/22 or an over under shotgun unless she is yakuza, which clearly isn't the case.

Also those are the two guns a random Jap anime artists is going to be most familiar with.

They expected it years ago.

I don't believe that

Watch that video and you tell me.
Had enough energy to cause enough of a pressure spike to pop the skull open. Imagine what that would do to a brain, especially in a small skull like a dog or cat. A .22 is fine for dispatching animals.

That's not a fucking shirt.
That's a hospital gown.

I've seen it done with a 16" barrel and standard velocity ammo.

Fuck you snowbird larpers, my sister actually goes to that school. She opened fire on him with her CC and was detained for carrying an "illegal firearm." Fuck gun-free zones.

>t. CIA shill

fuck off spook

glitch in the matrix. everything we do doesnt matter. go out and cause all the chaos you want. doesnt matter

.22 worked on my dog :(

Not according to medical professionals, it isn't. I'll trust their consensus over your anecdotal evidence.

uhhhh they didnt, the police arrested him and people were listening on the police scanner

>medical professionals in charge on furearms

REEEEE

That didn't happen 11 hours ago. That would be 9:34 AM local time. (EST)

You're being really gullible.
A larger round will might cause less suffering with a really bad shot, but it makes no difference to that animals experience if it was a well placed headshot.

Fuck off cunt, my wife's son was attending this school and heard him shouting "DREAMERS FOREVER, TRUMP AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON THIS SPIC". Your fake news reverberates.

Damn, sad regards, user. Now...
A

source? i wanna watch this tonight before bed.

:/

Did you have a cousin that lived in sandy hook, too?

Ok, whatever.

This shit is so fucking fake. All of it.
The FBI knows people don't trust it so they make a fake shooting to drum up the gun grabbing and drown out all the information coming out about the deep state.

F A L S E F L A G C O N F I R M E D
youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY

youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY

youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY

Hi dear, I'm from the KKK. Is it OK if we use your post as material for our weekly news rail?

>with a recognizable silhouette.
You mean like this?

"wife's son"? You fucking bugman

i went to that school dropped out as junior. I wasnt really bullied i had family issues. Parkland is a rich area not the hood. I know one girl who got killed. Its awful and its 100 percent real.

Chances of it being a false flag is very rare. Seems like a crazy kid with a gun who wanted revenege. But the victims are real.

Q PREDICTED THIS!

smoking gun right here

It's not a full fucking thing, some cunt saw this photo and decided he would animate it.

What the hell.
bt.dk/udland/17-draebt-i-skolemassakre-han-var-fuldstaendig-skoer-med-skydevaaben

one place it said he got expelled in , due to disciplinary reasons . and arrested with mags and a semi ar. another place it said he got expelled for pulling the fire alarm every day in 8th grade. and that HE åulled the fire alarm, thought i heard there was a fire drill that day.
And he was still there in 9th grade after that shit, confirmed by Jillian Davis.
i might be wrong as shit, but that entire article seems iffy.

I was there, faggot, this isn't a joke! He was screaming, "LA CREATURA DACA KAKA!" while mowing down based magapedes!

One race, the human race!

My granddaughter's little sister went to that school and i assure you it did happen.

Wait wait wait

This

FUCKING THIS OP

Everyone seriously mentioned the fact that they recognised him, not just him, but that they recognised his face.

The report openly states that he was wearing a gas mask for the duration as he had smoke grenades on him and was apparently intending to use them.

Don't let the shills ruin this, OP
You are onto something big

Bullshit

almost all of the students interviewed recall and state that
>I recognised his face

It's almost like they are trying to hide something....

I wonder what they could be distracting us from...

Rebump.

>Uhh we don't know a motive yet but it isn't terrorism we're 100% on that, go back to sleep, oh look a sandy hook. NSA what? Look dead kids!

Everyone knew, and everyone welcomed their little slice of tyranny.

Sort of like Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia. They just let it come at them. Did nothing, really.

Ka-blooey.

Complicit Florida. Welcome to the floods.

Maybe someone recognized his clothes and messaged someone else and it spread over

see

What can we do to get more info on this?