When will the USA learn?

When will the USA learn?

Changing gun laws does not mean banning all guns.

How to prevent mass shootings while maintaining freedom against intruders and tyrannical governments:

Allow people to have guns designed for killing 1 or 2 things, not 10 or 20 things, eg: basic shotguns, hunting rifles, and pistols. If everyone has these, then there is power in the people, and pistols allow for defence against home intrusion.

ban semi-automatic weapons that are designed to kill multiple people or things at once - because there is no situation where this is justified.

Restrict open/concealed carry - if someone tries to mug you at gunpoint, they will never shoot you unless you have a gun too. If only muggers have guns, then they are easy to identify by police.

It's not fucking hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military-style_semi-automatic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing is going to happen, story will be forgotten by monday.

I'd personally give every upset young male a gun if I could.

School shootings are good, they are a method of speaking up against injustice.

Social and moral decay, modern capitalism, and feminism, are the main causes of school shootings. A broken society causes young men to commit school shootings.

Over 99% of school shootings are men.

>they will never shoot you unless you have a gun too
Many blacks and Mexicans shoot innocent people they rob for no reason, or because they have to kill someone as part of a gang initiation.

why don't you mind your own business and keep huffing the petrol ya abo?

user is a kiwi

>abo
nice

The things you are saying are false. Niggers will attack in packs and kill people after they've robbed them a lot of times, plus I don't want to be at the mercy of criminals to not be killed. How can I trust people willing to break into my home not to kill me?

Plus you are asking to functionally ban the majority of guns in this country. You can commit a mass shooting with shotgun shells and pipes. You just make a slam gun receiver with a pipe, an endcap, cardboard, and a nail then you glue shotgun shells into the pipes and carry them around in a bag and just throw away the barrel pipes and spent shells.

>g-give all the s-s-sad and m-mad people all the weapons they want s-so they can be heard!!!!
>t-the only way p-people will listen is if I s-shoot everybody
>I-I'm really s-sad and n-need some weapons to p-prove to everybody w-what's wrong with everything

You see these? You know what these are? They're freedom. They're safety. I'll tell you this, because your parents didn't tell you about the real world.

There are people in this world that are sick, either mentally or if you believe spiritually. They have no other goal than to inflict as much suffering as possible. Inanimate objects DON'T kill people, a human being did this. Human beings, not guns kill people, humans, not pesticide killed people. You say that without guns those people wouldn't have died, but they DIDN'T HAVE ANY GUNS.

Just like in Russia, where Ukrainians were stripped of guns, and starved to death.
Just like in Germany, where who practiced a faith were stripped of guns, even those who fought for Germany, were worked, shot, starved, gassed, or left to die.

Now in comparison to the MILLIONS of people who died helpless, like those people did in that school, waiting for SOMEONE with a GUN to save them.

This is the world we live in. I'll take 17, mourn their lives and try tell the idiots in charge that a GUN would have saved them. But you, would have people with GUNS take our GUNS, and then what?

Do you think that someone, won't just do what that kid did, just on a massive scale?

Kid, grow the fuck up.

>if someone tries to mug you at gunpoint, they will never shoot you unless you have a gun too.
I see you've never dealt with niggers.

>changing the 4th amendment doesn’t mean that the police can just loot your shit goy, it just means they need less of a reason to loot your shit

keep sucking faggot the NRA isn't done cumming in your mouth yet

>I see you've never dealt with niggers.
I've never seen one in person.. only abos.

american reading comprehension is pretty bad, I know, so I will say this again:

you don't need to ban all guns
if everyone has shotguns and hunting rifles, then there will still be power in the people

Nice job just reciting your opinion like it is a triggered response without actually reading what I had to say.

stfu fag molon labe

how bout you fuck off and mind your business. The chutzpah of you non-Americans to think you get a fucking say.

Why dont americans mind their own business in other country's matters?
3 million are dead in the middle east because americans couldn't mind their own business.

Excellent idea. Let's enact a prohibition on some farmer with a target rifle in Vermont because someone 1500 miles away did something illegal. Seems fair.

>ban semi-automatic weapons that are designed to kill multiple people or things at once - because there is no situation where this is justified.

I hope Trump becomes Mein Furhur of America and the entire planet then and starts gassing shitskins en masse. You'll change your tune very quick when a tyrannical government you don't like is in power.

Thanks to the Anglo Iranian Oil Company (BP).

fuck you americans are actually retarded.

Psst, you can hunt with ARs and AKs.

Psst, you can hunt without ARs and AKs

CRIMINALS DONT CARE ABOUT GUN LAWS.

Neat, uninvent them then.

Utter bullshit. You fuckers hated Americans. You're saying this just to try to get a rise out of us. Now you're just giddy because Americans are dead, you never cared.

srly your gonna judge us when you you got 10x worst problems with Muslims

If you actually came here, you'd notice 8 out of 10 rifles on the firing range are ARs these days, mostly due to cost of ammo.

I don't hold it against you. You're probably still pissed about Americans screwing up the Fosters/Victoria thing.

the fuck

americans are so clueless about other countries, it is hilarious.

>Allow people to have guns designed for killing 1 or 2 things, not 10 or 20 things

shitpost of the evening

are the gun laws of the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and a whole bunch of other western countries just one giant shitpost?

Here's an idea. You go and kill yourself. How about that? What if you just go fucking die? That'd be great. Works for me.

kk

> New Zealand
Bad choice. Category B firearms are legal there.

Why limit the rights of law-abiding citizens as a response to murder?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military-style_semi-automatic

>cops the school fucking pays for runs away at the first sign of actually having to protect the children
>swat team sits on their hands doing fuck all while children get shot to death
>everyone calls these cowards "brave" for not doing their job
>everyone will blame le evil assault rifles

I un-ironically 100% endorse that. And/or dismantling public schools.

you still have the right to bear arms.
you still have the right to form militia against tyranny.
No rights are being infringed, you are just not allowing people to commit mass murder with high-capacity rifles.

>they will never shoot you unless you have a gun too. If only muggers have guns, then they are easy to identify by police.

not true. however the solution to muggings is harsher sentences and punishments and more policing. Not giving everyone a concealed weapon. For example, it should be legal to banish criminals from cities.

Implying criminals have honor.

SHALL

Neat, I'd be happy for bolt guns and trench mags to come back. Big boy rifles also tend to have better penetration so more collateral damage is a good idea.

Virginia tech done with pistols dumbass

>prevent you from using high capacity weapons
>do not infringe on your rights

Pick one

Look, if someone wants to shoot up a school, a law won't stop them. Mags are cheap and plentiful. Ban guns, and you'll just have retards running over kids with trucks, setting schools on fire, or just bombing the place.

So still legal to own, with a license. Or were you okay with us Yanks still having semi-autos with a CHL or whatever licensing mechanism you had in mind?

Because we have hard power and you don’t. So fuck off and mind your business. If you really gave a shit about muh 3 million then you’d not be so concerned about 20 Americans unless you’re some kind of bigot.

>you are just not allowing people to commit mass murder
Good good, man. That's already illegal. You guys have some interesting ideas how things work here.

Yes, because this worked well in Chicago, right?

>he had an AR rifle
>armalite rifle rifle
????
This is a sheriff?

he didn’t have time to prepare, he had to stop at the atm machine

How's about you kill yourself hobbit?

This is just Florida being Florida. Nothing to see here.

The gymnastics you have to do to defend your crap guns. Lmao at your life

Kinda harder to put a fire on something than to shoot it, don't you think?

Or, worst, setting timed bombs?

>Allow people to have guns designed for killing 1 or 2 things
You have obviously never gone shooting
It isn't like the movies where you easily hit your target if you're a good guy

You just noticed?

You should stay out of Wellington if you think we're retarded. They've adopted our way of thinking there

now THIS is what I call edgy 5

> NZ
Why do you care? Does your media only report things that happen here?

> ban semi-automatic weapons
Nearly all pistols are semi-automatic, btw.

With regards to the underlying behavioral issues, I've come to believe cultural homogeneity is the only solution. That is the only way we'll have a framework in which to define robustly "deviant" or "at-risk" behavior.

Good luck trying to ban a technology that is 133 years old.

what does the age of the technology have to do with anything?

There has always been guns in the US yet the increase in amount of mass shootings has happened within the past decade or two. The guns aren't the problem. Something else is causing people to decide to shoot up a lot of people.

You can't uninvent it. I can make a 30 rounder in my garage with some aluminum. The only reason I buy them is because they'll no doubt look better and it's quicker.

The only thing your faggotry will do is get more people robbed by niggers and shitskins

>guns arent the problem everything else is

You cucks are worse than the jews

SHALL

>gun culture has been a thing for nearly 300 years
>only become an issue in the last twenty
They're pretty clearly not the problem

I like that perspective. I haven't been alive long enough to know that it is a recent thing. It's not like I care to research about the history of mass shootings in another country to that extent, so that is a novel viewpoint. Perhaps it is because of the easier access to these guns, or because it actually is something intrinsic.
What would make it relatively exclusive to the USA though?

If guns were the problem we'd see a constant amount of mass shootings throughout history considering that there has always been million of guns in the US.

but there haven't always been a large number of high-capacity rifles.

Yes there has, shit son, google the Winchester Repeating Rifle.

Its not easier access to guns. Guns have always been around and there's always been a black market. It has to be a mixture of many things: mental health, glorification of violence, the media attention these mass shooters get, etc. If you look into a lot of these mass shooters a majority of them suffer from some type of mental illness.

And the majority of gun crime doesn't involve high-cap rifles.
And the two school shootings with ARs had worse high scores than an asian with pistols

Our people are more mean-spirited and cutthroat in the pursuit of the almighty dollar and celebrate a culture of vapid attention whoring as a path to success more than any other nation.

Based Australia has had zero mass shootings since its regulative gun reform

then why do shooters often kill themselves afterwards?

no

Because they're mentally ill and were planning on offing themselves anyways but decided they didn't want to die nobodies. So they go off a bunch of people then suck off their gun so their name is known.

What else would you do? Live in prison forever? Fuck is wrong with you?

Leftists take and take and take and eventually there's nothing left. Leftists by nature do not have restraint nor do they understand moderation. Everything they do is excessive.

So no, faggots, you can't have my guns.

And how many people cloud you realistically kill with that garbage gun?

>suffer from some type of mental illness.

/thread

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
NOT YOUR PROBLEM
YOUR OPINIONS ARE IRRELEVANT
THEY MEAN NOTHING

it's not the shooters I'm referring to as the vapid attention whores, it's the perceived enemy the shooter is targeting. If your end reward for lashing out at this system is the ultra-pleasant American prison system, and your life is already miserable to the point that you decide to kill your peers, then it's probably a better choice to off yourself.

Does ten million dead in a civil war over confiscation make you pop your rocks?

>Based Australia has had zero mass shootings since its regulative gun reform

That does not prove causation.

If guns were the problem, other countries with lots of guns (many in Europe) would have a comparable level of school shootings in-line with their rates of gun ownership. They do not.

Why are New Zealanders such massive faggots?

I am not saying that all guns need banning.
I am not a leftist, I am a centrist. I just think that semi-automatic rifles are unnecessary for hunting and target shooting, and are easily used for mass homicide. If you can tell me how the benefits of assault rifles outweigh the cost of lives, then I may be swayed.

My sides

And tell me the number of muslims, I mean british citizens who know their ass from their elbow, much less the ability to perform complex tasks like operating a firearm?

NOT GIVING THEM UP WITHOUT A CIVIL WAR, FAGGOT!

>Gun culture has been a thing for nearly 300 years
>Guns that can shoot more than one bullet per minute have been a thing for 150 years
>Automatic guns have been a thing for 100 years
>mass produced, highly efficient, automatic and semi automatic guns have been a thing for 30 years.

fair enough, but if there is a problem with american culture that promotes shootings, it doesn't change the fact that assault rifles make it easier.

>Australia has over 10 mass shootings in the two decades before 1996
>After 35-person mass shooting, bans almost all instances of gun ownership
>Zero mass shootings since
>"B-but no causation!"

Can you guys just keep talking? Like keep it up we need to figure out what makes you so fucking backward and the only way to do that is to pick your messed up brains so keep going please