He deserved better than Siegfried

Poor Astolfo

By virtue of being a magus.
Sumanai

>actually decent sounding plot and characters
>woops, here's the self-insert
>it all spirals into oblivion
TWO NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH

I understand the changes that they made but how are they going to bring Sieg into the big fight at the end of Vol2?

If Apocrypha became a Romanian love comedy about Sieg and Astolfo's blossoming love I would watch it.

You're right.
Fate should have never introduced Shirou.

Someone call up my nigga Bluedick, cause his hoe ain't loyal, cuzz. Bitch be chasing after some pasty cracka with a big dick.

have a wallpaper anons

REMOVE DRAGON

He didn't even do anything yet besides Siegfried going Sumanai.
Could you atleast get mad over something that happened?

>Tells Siegfried not to speak in case others find out his true name and weakness
>Siegfried literally tells Karna his true name immediately after meeting him
>Decides to use an CS-boosted NP to take down Achilles
>Gets cockblocked into using another CS to stop it for no fucking reason
>Get sent to capture a homunculus
>Defend yourself when it tries to kill you
>Then get punched by Siegfried, who then kills himself for the homunculus

He LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

>Decides he wants to save all the homunculi
>Runs back to Black fortress with no particular plan in mind
>Stumbles upon the battle

Easy.

Sieg was realy the wrong servant for this dude. An Assassin, someone like Redpillman would fit.

Me too

am I the only one who hates the homunculus?

He was defeated by their own stupid nature.
Literally a fucking dumb autistic

>get a random "i dun wanna die, I can't giv up" faggot
>throw waifus at him, and for no apparent reason they're both ready to die for him
>one isn't even a real girl
>this shit is what awaits us in the following months
>instead of, you know, a Heaven's feel anime, rather than having to wait a fuckton of years between each movie
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
Light novels were a mistake. Japs were a fucking mistake.

I'm entirely with you. This story did not need this faggot, who has Jeanne d'motherfucking Arc, a literal saint, wanna fuck him.

The true tragedy of the fate franchise are the waiting time between each SF Novel and the shit-tier designs GO keeps shitting out.

I love how he has thrice the detail of all other masters

I-is it wrong that I thought of Jannu doing something lewd here?

Strange Fake is the grand finale to the Holy Grail Wars, and Grand Order is the grand finale to the Nasuverse. No further entries should be needed.

If it were either Strange Fake or El Melloi, it would be good. They just chose to adapt the shitty spinoff.

>wanna play GO for the "story"
>can't get it outside of Jap or US
>its a massive bitch to circumvent this
Why only the US and not the EU, where most of you characters, and the one who made you rich are from, you gook swines?

That doesn't really fit when at the end of this episode he gets directly told not to.
Oh well we'll see next week

>彼女
>he

They still haven't tapped the gold mine of crossovers with other series.

Reminder that Atalanta pleases old men for golden apples.

Is astolfo a trap?

REMOVE HATER AND RAGER

tripfag

Do not lewd the catholic saint.
I don't know if I could handle the shitposting festival that would be a HF TV adaptation.
It'd be worse than the UBW threads were

>slight blush
GODFUCKINDAMMNIT FUCKING NIGGERZOIDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING SAINTS SLUTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. not Gilles

nope, Astolfo is a girl with a penis

And CCC will be the last Fate entry.
Also wake me up when the first servant dies in SF I expect it around Vol 12

Fuck you nigger, he ruins an otherwise decent story.

All you have to do is google for the fucking apk, it's not that hard.

>60+ threads of just Sakurafish
It would be fucking glorious.

Apocrypha truly remind me to Arc-V threads

>on an iCuck 4
Sleep you down outside

>be gordes
>get stuck with the shittiest servant
>doesn't know this servant sucks anywhere near as much as he does
>tries to get his servant to do his fucking job
>tells him not to go full retard in battle
>Sumenai gonna Sumenai
>Sumenai proceeds to completely ignore his master and do exactly what was said not to do
>has to blow a command seal so your useless fucking servant gets rid of the enemy
>your boss forces you to blow another one for retarded ass reasons
>at this point stuck in a retarded organization with bugfuck nuts coworkers, a retarded boss, and fucking Sumenai as your servant in an HGW
>Random Homunculus proceeds to break out of its growing vat and decides it wants to pretend being human
>the retarded trap servant proceeds to help it continually out of some misplaced sense of mercy
>everyone is ordered to get the stupid thing for the weirdass servant who does weird shit on his spare time instead of legitimately doing his job
>find shitty homunculus
>try to capture it
>fail
>sumenai gets ordered to deal with asshat rebel trap servant
>Sumenai gonna Sumenai
>Proceeds to kill himself to help said Homunculus
>fuck this war, fuck this whole mess, fuck everyone
Being Gordes is suffering, that sucks.

>Case Files
>Good
Infodumping in story form isn't good.
>SF
That will never be adapted and you know it. When the 2nd/3rd day ends in Vol 5 without a single servant death than there's no way adapt it without utterly butchering it.

are you a SJW?

In Gordes' defense, Sumanai is top-tier on paper. Other than Achilles there isn't anyone in the enemy team that outright beats him.

I would cum so hard down Jannu's throat in the morning that her breath smells of strong and thick dragon semen for the rest of the day.

Is Siegfried worse than Gil? Gil at least tried. This nigga just killed himself.

In other world Gordes managed to kill Sieg and saved Apocrypha. Feels bad man.

Are you an oppressor? What even happens with this fucking jobber?

>>Could you atleast get mad over something that happened?
So according to you Apocrypha is an anime original and there's no LN which is adapting from that everyone has also read and therefore know what is gonna happen? Kill yourself Sieg apologist.

no but you might very well be, endorsing your degeneracy with being a sieg cocksucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=82TiAjTaxTg
CD drama series + OST

I think Garden of Avalon and this has the highest chances of adaptation after they are done with Apoc and Extra.

Gil in a couple adaptations hasn't completely shit the bed yet, in every adaptation Fucking Siegfried is in, he fucking dies or is completely god damn useless.

Reminder that Jeanne d'Arc, the Maid of Orleans, doesn't sleep, never showers and probably shits in a hastily dug ditch in the woods somewhere.

In another world, homunculi don't randomly wake up. In another world, you keep your fucking mansion outfitted with cameras, in a case of intruders or general bullshit.

Anyone got some explaination to this "ArcherSieg" scene?

Maybe he looked like Gunther too much so Sumanai went passive-aggressive and undermined him as much as he could?

>Cameras
>Magi
Never gonna happen. Maybe warning familiars.

>french
>blond, blue eyes
What did Takeuchi mean by this?

>handholding

>I'm impartial and can't side with red or black
>Nobody should tell you what to do, because the saddest thing is for someone else to control your life
>By the way, you should go back to the black castle and free all the homunculi
I legitimately can't tell if Jeanne is intentionally being manipulative or just poorly written.

Jeanne is seeing visions of the future, where Sieg ends up back in the battlefield all fucked up.

Sasuga UTW-sama, truly superior subs

>is completely god damn useless.
What? In Orleans he kills Fafnir.

>coy smile
>lewd eyes

my legit thought when i first read F/A is jeanne is legitimately trying to get as many people killed as possible because she wanted nothing to do with this clusterfuck and this adaptation is delivering on that belief.

in orleans he stands around and is cursed being shitty the whole time, Sumenais stats are hilariously shit and you probably should not have used him to kill fafnir anyways since he dies too damn easily.

Japanese. The masters of wasted potential.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Siegfag

She's going to die horribly isn't she

>have rhose dumb owls everywhere outside
>but nowhere inside to watch what goes on, where there's people that will eventually betray and try to kill you
>Dragan or whatever his name is doesn't just kill all the masters, take the servants and their seals for himself, invalidating the need for a second grail war

>gameplay
Are you retarded?

WHY DID THE LA PUCELLE HAVE HER SOUL SUMMONED INTO THIS SLUT?

Cat!

>By the way, you should go back to the black castle and free all the homunculi
But she said the opposite

Vlad isn't a ruler so he can't get away with that

Worth a command seal?

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
MY HOLY VIRGIN, MY JANNU WOULD NEVER PERFORM SUCH INDECENT ACTS. THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF THAT HORRID GOD!
t. not Gilles

Quick, someone list all of the changes the anime made so far compared to the LN

>Getting ass kicked by Mordred
>Decides to do a limiter-released NP despite knowing she'll die
>He lets her and even boosts it with a command spell
>Mordred teleports away at the last minute with her own command spell
>Fran dies
>Leftover lightning from the NP revives a dead Sieg nearby, and gives him black command seals that let him transform into Siegfried

Does this one make her look even lewder?

>no womb tattoo
>daddy issues
>gender issues

The only really major change is Sumanai talking much more, and some cut scenes between Shiro/Shakes/Semi, and shortening of the fights, oh this entire episode, since Jeanne isn't supposed to meet Sieg till later and she is supposed to visit the black castle

Jeanne meeting Sieg while Siegfried does the heart transplant and the follow up scene.
Also dropping off Sieg at some guys house.
And the usual cutting from adapting a LN

REMOVE SMUG SLUT
Bitch was ungrateful as shit:
>Karna about to obliterate her
>Sumanai comes in, saves her
>butch doesn't wanna help or come to black castle, even out of simple gratitude
The pyre wasn't enough.

what a fucking slut, i regret to maxing all of her skill in grand order

Reminder that she still wants the Astolfo and he wants none of what she's selling

Why does sieg have to ruin this shit?

This shit is fucking terrible.

So why the fuck is everyone around Gordes fucking retarded?
>Sumanai fucking shit
>his boss, who wasted his CS for retarded reasons
>Trap fucking shit doing dumb shit
>Trap's master not knowing what a fucking CS is

The guy wanted to take part in a grail war and got fucked by thing out of his control so hard it's not even funny. Like what the actual fuck?

>he
Having a penis doesn't make you a man. Just look at 9gag and reddit.

>mfw we finally see what Merlin can do/where he was when shirou has Saber

Merlin where are you!

You sound like that shitposter who haunted Kuromukuro threads back the it aired. The one who had a huge a hate boner for Yukina.

Now that you mention it, yeah, why didn't the crazy megane use a seal to tell her to bring the fucking homunculus back?

Astolfo is mai waifu!