2. Let's forget about the 25th anniversary of Waco

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong Webm but still fits my point

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

look at picture and watch video

The local government is anti-american jew garbage. I wouldn't trust anything coming from that shithole.

What's this about drag queens?

Malcom x was assassinated Feb 21 1965
Today's action will foreshadow it.

Breaking911 lost its twitter page

True dat

Plus som'else gon' go downsoon

Guys look just because this board is overflowing with wannabe tough guy Trump cultists threatening to murder blacks and Hispanics and gays and liberals and roasties and normies is no reason to stereotype this murderer as a proto typical murderous Trump cultist.

Trump worship is a religion of peace. The God Emperor says that even though he would kill a guy on Fifth Ave and get away with it, that we shouldn't kill.

That's how you can tell it wasn't really him on his Instagram and how come it's a false flag.

Please be more tolerant, and please watch out for white spacing when you type words. It's indicative of Reddit spacing and triggers the community here in what is supposed to be a safe space.

maybe. still apparently dead bodies unlike sandy hoax though

Cool story bro

Who's our version of Malice?

> believing in muh false flags
> an iq greater than 40
Pick one

idk what to believe anymore. Apparently there was a drill earlier that day. Its like they arent even trying to cover it up anymore.

halohoax class????
kek

They are cornered and lashing out like kikes will do.

>Let's forget about the 25th anniversary of Waco

there is televsion program airing tonight about Waco, its the fourth episode.

and besides why would the people behind false flags give a damn whether people remember the 25th anniversary of Waco? does the passing of 25 years create the conditions for newly agitated anger, what's the dill pickle?