Precure thread

Precure thread

Nozomi is so ugly.

Fuck off

HIMECEPTION

>cgi will save /pc/

>go in expecting this episode to be gay
>nothing about it was gay except for the long scenes of Akira and Yukari looking at each other
I was tricked.

Seeing the current trends, the next season will be about.

>smartphones, they must communicate with their alternative universe's older counterparts
>animals, same as kira but with no sweets and more animal powers and action

>himeshit making the thread early
>maho

Just go to the other one.

>Two minutes from the thread dying
>"early"

i still want a precure decade.or a decade-like story.

>a great disaster by some evil god turned upside down the worlds of the cures, altering the events so that the cures didnt get their powers and became the legendary warriors.

>a prophecy from another world says that two pure souls will travel to the worlds and awaken the powers lost, recruiting on their journey other girls (or beings) with potential, to create a chosen one team to stop the evil god once for all.

>basically thee 2 girls will go to the worlds and help the original cures to regain their powers and their memories,

>on some of the worlds they might meet some girls with potential to become new cures (an excellent opportunity for toei staff to use rejected concepts or character ideas for older seasons),

>or might be girls or beings who were cures before or died/got lost on the line of duty but were allowed to have the chance to return as a side effect of the worlds corruption. (Cure dark is revived and decides to join the team to learn why, Cure mofurun is allowed to keep the wishing stone and joins the team probably to save mirai and riko from the villains,Cure echo actually does some stuff beyond existing)

>unlike Kamen rider decade/the Gokaigers, the 2 girls on their own dont transform into past cures, but in each world, by learning from their sempais they get to learn new techniques or forms related to those worlds/ teams.

I would love this.
I thought the 10th anniversary would be that, but instead it was HaCha.

No but seriously Hime is the perfect precure character. I mean Erika is literally just a discount Hime. Everything about Hime is just so vastly superior to most precure characters in general. How did Toei do it?

I want to cum inside purple Pretty PattyCure

bump

The episode is so gay. They even have a new gay gattai attack

Fuck off stop bumping this

I'll stop bumping it when you stop your anti-hime DISCRIMINATION.

I like when Himeposter comes to /ai/

I still miss Hime the most.

No