South Africa General /SAG/

Previous: QUICK RUNDOWN: youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ

HISTORY LESSON: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica.

If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa. We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene in South Africa.

You can donate money to safrpsa.org/ to help white families who have slipped through the cracks in the last 20 years.

Discord link for the Sup Forumsack expeditionary force:

gg/yyjGNWC

gg/yyjGNWC

gg/yyjGNWC

Other urls found in this thread:

samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for dead wh*Tes

Quick Facts:

>Farm murders *are* a thing and have gotten more organized in recent months with military-grade gear

>In 2017 Farm murders increased 27% whilst the national average increased 1.8%.

>ANC are detaining and blocking journalists from entering the country trying to document it

>There’s a low sense of urgency with a lot of whites that live in gated suburbs in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg (especially Anglo saffers)

> There’s a water crisis going on in Cape Town that will lead to a Day Z tier happening within in the next few months when the taps run dry and everyone tries to GTFO

>We’re sitting at around 35% unemployment and our economic growth rate is abysmal for a “developing” country

>3.3 Million South Africans Pay 99% of all Income Tax (Guess who that predominantly is) and 17 million blacks are on grants.

>So when will the race war happen?

When the gibs stop coming. If the black labourer can’t afford his Friday beer or weekly bag of maize then that is when shit starts to hit the fan and the ANC government will try to scapegoat whites.

>So do you have your FAL ready? What about the AWB?

Another thing one must understand is that nobody wants to fight a war unless forced to do so. That's why we cucked out in 1994 because we got a negotiated settlement instead of a Rhodesia tier Bush War and have been playing detente for the last 25 years. The AWB is long dead and never had that much support anyway due to this attitude. Any indication that it is still active is a honeypot. New gun laws have been made which make it illegal to own automatic weapons unless you work with some loopholes. Boer “militias” are small and isolated groups. The Suidlanders are basically just a prepper group, not a militia. Orania is a small town and not some military base. Our police force is undermanned and inefficient as well, also mostly black. The government will half-ass try to “keep the masses under control” when shtf. Some might say on purpose.

>Fuck this shit, how can I help RIGHT NOW?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pic related various memorials we have for them.

samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking *just* for soldier boys, that is only useful once shtf. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just shooting. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shills and larpers.

Invite Link:
gg/yyjGNWC

gg/yyjGNWC

gg/yyjGNWC

Godspeed, you beautiful South African bastards. Dome a kaffer for me.

bump

Can I come and be a lunatic in exchange for learning to farm

sure

>helping niggers
>helping niggers in other countries

Being this new

Not your personal army faggot. Sage

>being this retarded
I think you're the new one here...

bump

buump

bump for the saffers.
will the racewar be kino?

Bump for interest

>when they get on cam your backback jammer while your friends murder the white family inside

There’s nothing we can do at this point the government there is openly threatening a real genocide of whites if they don’t leave the continent one white farm is being attacked a day people are being tortured murdered and raped daily SA is the canary in the coal mine so to speak

Jew is gonna jew

Sorry i couldnt go so indepth with this kike was on my phone in bed

He imminently went to hitler and germany

>goldstein
nigga why are you even trying

LOL these fags don't know what they're talking about. We just made our chimp president resign, the Rand is at a 3 year high and with our new chimp president, the economy should boom.

These losers are over exaggerating what's happening here to look cool on a Taiwanese Knitting enthusiasts forum.

seriously thats his fucking name.

Hes one of the jews who grandparents got the apartheid to fall. He has alot invested in white genocide

you live in a failed state

Compared to the rest of Africa, we're living large burgerfriend.

compared to the rest of the planet though.

Comparing what SA used to be...

Detroit used to be amazing then the niggers took over

What?

What’s actually going on there are you really in SA or using a proxy?

yo when can I merc it up?

can someone redpill me on this president resignation thing?

good write up that