>OMB Dir Mulvaney testifies @Senate on Budget 2/13/18
c-span.org/video/?440890-1/
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Kuwaiti FM al-Sabah 2/13/18
youtu.be/BedEQFaDPSE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/business-a-lobbying/373685-trump-spars-with-gop-lawmakers-on-steel-tariffs
reuters.com/article/us-eu-steel-china/eu-raises-import-duties-on-chinese-steel-angering-beijing-idUSKBN1780VU
dailycaller.com/2018/02/14/fact-check-mass-shooting-sam-hyde-meme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

You know, I'm pretty desensitized to violence by now, but this video got to me. These poor children weeping as their friends and schoolmates lie dead and bloodied on the floor a few feet away, having to run past bodies that litter the hallways as they flee the school. This is absolutely heart-wrenching and unjustifiable. I'm on the verge of tears as I write this. Your country needs common-sense gun control and it needs it now.

liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836

when is that freakin cheeto gonna get rid of assault weapons so kids aren't shot in the face

SHALL

what was that third thing

Nod of Approval Thread
Reply to this post with all of your nods of approval gifs

Boo fucking hoo build the fucking wall.
Never would have happened had we not opened the border to spics.

more pot

NOT

>perfect opportunity to console a high school QT
those kids are faggots

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/business-a-lobbying/373685-trump-spars-with-gop-lawmakers-on-steel-tariffs

Fuck our globalist anti american lawmakers.

EU has a 40% tariff on chinese steel and neocon and neolib fuckers insist on keeping ours 0%, or else it would ignite a trade war.

Trump needs to do thing so this shooting shit goes away

ROB PORTER

Thanks bakas for keeping the bread fresh

LOL GET REPLACED!!!

BE

howdy reddit

A trick to get Olympics ratings

If making guns illegal will solve the problem then why not just skip the middleman and make murder illegal?

Sorry user, but I like to post as the thread gets to 300. I'll post earlier if it's better

I've never been so upset I've pulled out my phone and pressed record obviously it's horrible but I'm sure the family's of those kids who died appreciate there bodies being filmed and uploaded to liveleak

>forced looking smile/ nod combo unlike Pence, who looked 100% natural as usual
What did he mean by this?

this is exactly why Americans hate us
>inb4 pasta
scary thing is, most canadians are liberal and think like this and act like this and indoctrinate others...

>a fucking leaf
Checks out.

Is the dead dude a nig?

INFRINGED

If the shooting is a coverup, it's because buzzfeed is suing the DNC over the steel dossier. Could make the whole house of cards fall down.

female reaction to something bad happening: cry, scream and stand around

>that .gif
nice one random russian

Bake it at 290, so that you can claim first post, and in case there's a huge surge of posts after a stall

but that's just my brand of autism

This really does need to happen. Fuck China, fuck NK, if they try anything nuke them into oblivion. Fuck SK too while we're at it. Their Chaebols have been dumping for ages.

So since this school shooting happen I decided that I will drink a shot of johnny walker black label every time Israel was mentioned and fuck am I drunk....

Do Mestizos just know they're shit and so they want to take white people down to their level? Kind of like how crabs pull back down other crabs who are trying to climb out of the barrel.

I should go on Sup Forums more often

>President Trump surprised a group of lawmakers during a Wednesday meeting at the White House by repeatedly mentioning a 25-cent-per-gallon increase on federal gasoline and diesel tax in order to help pay for upgrading America's crumbling infrastructure.

Haha normies BTFO i love this president.

What's a computer /ptg/

> random
RUDE

source on EU tariff
reuters.com/article/us-eu-steel-china/eu-raises-import-duties-on-chinese-steel-angering-beijing-idUSKBN1780VU

Checked

That blonde boy cowering on the floor in the video looks cute, I'd like to console him.

Intermarriage for whites is too weak for that.

Why would I or mine have grandkids in some shithole country like Mexico or Haiti?

>You will see. More than 100 % of voters in the cities will vote.
What did he mean by this?

Thats not how you use that meme

AWOOSYA NO

sorry lad but i need more high-res

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

NO DEPORTATIONS FOR ANY ILLEGAL THAT CAME IN AFTER JUNE 30, 2018?!?!?!?!?!

what? NO!

you fucking faggot leaf! bad maple,BAD!

"Lewd" and czeched

But I mean the impulse to try to make everyone like them.

Thanks for getting Drumph elected.

What the fuck. Whoever is in these districts, PRIMARY THEM. Holy mother of Jesus that's literal treason.

i have bottomless anger for this entire commercial

Trolling

>Even the dead
i bet

He always gets away with it.

Grow a damn spine

>Prioritize
DEPORT EVENTUALLY

kek are these faggots republicans? Get them the fuck out.

The dead, and illegals.

>kids getting shot in the face
you mean like in the revolutionary war?

before*
he worded that wrong

hahhaahhahaah

democracy was a mistake

I'm sure that will slip by Miller.

THIS

who gives a shit,won't get past house

and trump would veto that garbage anyway

>AR-15 style

Have they ID'd the shooter yet?

Hey, if one of the other Trump's isn't ready to ascend to the thrown in 2024, what if we just put Tim Scott up? The Dems can't run effectively against a black man - you know they want to scream racist and sexist after The Donald is finished with them, Tim Scott seems perfect to kill that narrative off early.

wtf i love kim kardashian now

Please be real. This will never, ever get old.

>Your country needs common-sense gun control and it needs it now.

Suck my fucking dick you communist faggot.

wow

Fucking commies ruin everything

She looks like her father more and more.

No one wants to marry someone from Haiti.

>dog farted
>Fucking stinks

How has every media outlet not caught onto this by now

dailycaller.com/2018/02/14/fact-check-mass-shooting-sam-hyde-meme/

Trump literally drove to the school from Mar A Lago, pulled out an M4 from the trunk of the presidential limo/tank and began wasting kids

>Would cause trade war
>War
Wouldn't even be worthy of being called a skirmish, the chinks aren't capable of going to war with us in any way and they'd be fucked if they tried to go against us.
We would tank their economy like we did Russiastan

Last Chinapost before I go to bed.

>Chinese I assume.
Yeah. They're sperglords with no social intelligence or creativity at all, but they are attentive at following instructions and are very interested in hacking and scamming and have the necessary lack of morality to do it. There are still plenty of trusting people in the West whose communities haven't been ruined by globalization and/or shitskins yet. Including old people, who are the main targets.

And yes, we should tariff their metal shit immediately.

Here's some good news: every time Obama even wagged his finger at China, they responded with fierce rhetoric and some kind of action. And occasionally they'd just hit Obama/The US out of the blue because they knew he'd do nothing. China knew that their anti-American worker policies were good for Obama; killing off white people and increasing dependence of blacks. A recipe for blue electoral success.

But the Chinese response to Trump's small but significant pro-US moves regarding China has been very restrained rhetorically and nothing at all economically. They are sneaky murderers, that communist mafia, but they understand superior strength and know to be careful around it (as they presumably pray to Moloch for the Deep State to take Trump down).

The Hill has Sara Carter and John Solomon but aside from them, they are shills and cucks as far as I can tell.

Agreed. He understands what the Chinks have been allowed (encouraged) to do by previous Western leaders. He is also not naive about Asians - they do not really like us and most are sneaky, devious little shits who want to laugh at our failures and dream of one day having the power in the relationship. And if you wanna see what an Asian (especially a chink) in power is like, just ask the typical Chinese person, who is basically just a "free slave" like the Confederates used to call the Indians living under British dominion.

RECIPROCAL TRADE TARIFFS ON CHINA NOW!

Nikolas Cruz pic related.

can't deliver mate, sorry -- I thought it was large enough if you zoomed in
>tfw it's not even friday, let alone saturday

Nicolas de Jesus Cruz

I just finished DS9 is Voyager better or worse?