Princess Principal

Episode is out for people who can't wait.

It literally blows my mind that even if you buy prime, then buy strike, you still won't get subs on time.

PISS SUBS

I don't like this kind of lie Ange!

>paying for animu

Calm down Ange, everyone will notice that you are gay for the Princess.

I might be autistic enough to transcribe piss subs onto by hand for the raws but I'm not sure if I'm autistic enough for that

Poor Ange, the Princess keep making it difficult for her.

Chise get!

I feel dirty by just watching those yellow subs screenshots, will have to wait for HS I guess

Beato knows.

Are there no softsubs rips anywhere?

Will she ever find peace?

so this black haired weeb girl is in this episode even though she hasn't been formally introduced??

Hope you enjoy my 0.026 seed ratio fuckers

Imagine Beato with a semen demon voice.

>implying she isn't currently a jizz djinn

In Ange's bosom covered in sweat after fucking (with voice turned off) for hours.

Princess pretty much charmed the whole team now. She already had Ange and Beato in the bag, but Chise and Dorothy started to like her a lot this episode.

*gay

Her introduction episode is next week

Seems more like she's build a top team to take over. It's going to be so hard for Chise and Dorothy to turn on her if she does some crazy shit

2cute.

faster

I want to protect this spy desu.

I don't know. I think all she wants is to become queen so she won't have to marry. If that's her goal, it doesn't seem so bad.

I really hope that she's beyond the point of being a character who'll inevitably screw things up big time and get someone killed

What did she mean by this?

If that were the case, she would've just fled to Casablanca.

Chise and Dorothy like her, but they're still not on her side. Beato and Ange are on her side, but I feel their opinion of her goes down each episode ever so slightly.

That we're soon going to be invaded by a certain board.

>the princess is gay
Oh shit they discovered her plans already.

There are two possibilities: she wants power for herself or she wants it for Charlotte.

I can't help but feel like she's manipulating Ange's (Charlotte) feelings for her though.

What did she mean by THIS?

Dorothy is dead.
All hail the Queen.

But that's running away. She doesn't seem the sort of person that would do that. Besides, I think she's worried about the queen. If she runs away, the queen will be left alone to be controlled by the Duke of Normady. I get the feeling that's another reason Princess wants to be queen. She seems to really like the queen, and the old hag seems to like her a lot too.

1. She's sincere and loves Charlotte.
2. She's lying and manipulating her.
3. She's in love with her identity as Charlotte's replacement.

>Put the onii-chans in the bag and no one gets hurt

I want to watch Princess take a shit!

>Chise and Dorothy like her, but they're still not on her side.
That's because the people they work for don't trust Princess.

>Beato and Ange are on her side, but I feel their opinion of her goes down each episode ever so slightly.
I didn't get that feeling at all.

Charlotto

She fell in love with the old Princess, but now she realized that after the switch she only loves herself.

thats gay

I'm pretty sure they would have been loud enough to actually alarm the guard.

They are spies.

>Anons looking for the new pripri episode

That she likes the real Ange, not the facade Ange's putting on now.

Don't forget Ange's real personality is that of cute dork, as shown in episode 3.

>gotta go fast

Anri?

Kink

Everyone getting too comfortable with Ange's lying gimmick is going to come back and bite them

>he makes noises when walking as a spy
What are you, an amateur?

That outfit does things to me.

Ange will betray them for the princess but everyone will know about that already too.

Is this Vicky?

Ange isn't even a good liar. Everyone can tell she has some sort of special relationship with Princess, for instance.

>I didn't get that feeling at all.
We're not all cut out to be spies user.

I don't think they dislike her, but Ange is growing frustrated with her and Beato is moving towards Ange. Nothing major, just a trend I see.

I hope that Ange's gonna break that mask in front of everyone at some point, that would be glorious

frustrated
user please, even Chise got what was happening there.

That conversation reminded me of Neptune teasing Uranus. They're too cute together.

>Ange is going to get NTR'd by slav dick
Can't wait.

>even Chise
C'mon, that's low. She's not Beato.

Ange gets frustrated because she cares too much and can't even pretend otherwise, which only makes her even more frustrated. The Beato thing is a meme. Her love for princess is unwavering.

I want to see Princess wearing the Russian royal outfit, the tracksuit.

What she said was more like "the one I fell in love/like with was the old you".

Why'd it take so long for today's episode? Who's house do I have to burn to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Yeah. The translation makes it seem like she doesn't like the current one, but that's not what the line was going for. Shit translation right there.

Chise fighting cavorite powered robots when?

>imperial russia
>capital is moscow
Is this the timeline where Petersburg was never built?

Maybe she's married to some fuck living in Moscow.

She is a lolicon.

>be spies
>constantly show your face to your enemy
>they know you are all teenage girls
>the one asian spy showed up right as an asian diplomat was in the country

In any sane world they'd actually be dead.

They have 100 spies. If we go by the mobage they are all girls too.

Information travelling in this era is still really hard.

Shouldn't these guys be a little suspicious about random hooker mysteriously appearing on their ship mid-voyage?

She got lost, you would believe her right?

Chise tends to cover her face at least, although she still probably looks distinctively asian, but there's no excuse for Beato to not be covering her face

Moscow was the capital at certain points in real life and this is alt history.

I want to fuck Beatrice

Princess please!

You spin me right round baby right round like a record

I like how Ange showed some emotion on the job, especially the part with the giant fan. It's nice that she isn't an unfeeling super soldier like I'd assumed at first.

Outside of spinning Beato and a new way of bullying Beato we didn't even know was possible before, there wasn't much meme-worthy stuff this episode, so I expect slow threads

I lost it when they burst onto the bridge and Beato tripped over the body.

Next week will probably be slow too. If we've moving past case 13 after Chise introduction, It should become really interesting.

Where's my chart!? I need someone to explain to me the Princess/Ange conversation.

>the one I fell in love/like
BITCH I WILL CUT YOU.

First, fuck you amazon. Second, thank you [trash].
With that out of the way, does burgercountry exist in this world? Or are we still colonies?

Quiet Beato, you yappy dog!

user, the "real deal" sub is not even out here yet.

HUG BEATO

Reminder that in Amazon

Either you get the subs right after it airs or wait 12 fucking hours.

Why is Ange so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Silence.

Sometimes they release it 8 hours earlier.

>nippon strong episode next week
Can't wait.

How legitimate is this upload?