Nikolas Cruz shooting

I've kept quiet for long enough. I've decided that its time the world know the truth about ROF.

Nikolas Cruz was a revolutionary member of the Republic of Florida, who preached twisted and dark things like terrorism and attacking innocent people.

I used to be a member of ROF, but I left because of the violent views that Nikolas and people like him were pushing. I voiced my concerns to some of the leadership of ROF, but they all supported what he said.

The Republic of Florida is terrifying and clearly they're willing to kill anyone. Nikolas was actually one of the less violent ones.

This is going to happen again if something doesn't change

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
infowars.com/report-florida-shooter-inspired-by-isis-allahu-akbar/#disqus_thread
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big, if true.

>This is going to happen again if something doesn't change
>This will always happen until time ceases to exist
ftfy

He's the guy in the far back, left

Starting to like ROF a lot more now

I can confirm, he was obsessed with a book called "SIEGE by Jason Mason."

Shit nibba

Bump, really important information

Q predicted this

This guy is too dangerous, he read siege by Jason Mason and was alledgly a Satanist

face is kinda blurry but could be him

Nope.

Liar.

Slide thread.

Not everything is a false flag retard

I can confirm this guy was trying to enact a race war and got kicked out of ROF.

Kek, this thread is full of shills and bots.

no link again, samefag?

Could be important info
Bump

face is kinda blurry but could be him

First of all I think you are a larping faggot. And second, if he supported Palestine the way the shills are making it look, then I hope ROF kills lots and lots of jews. Personally I think this is just another jew psyop to grab guns and to bolster support for Israel by encouraging hate towards Palestine.

A Fucking leaf

I can confirm this guy was trying to enact a race war and got kicked out of ROF.

OP here, you're the liar here, retard, I knew him, he's unhinged. I was fine with him being white nationalist and everything but when he started talking about terrorism is when I stopped talking to him

Hmm could be relevant info

Someone predicted a school shooting in America? Gee Golly Wiz Senpai

INCOMMING

PSYOP 12 OCLOCK

HIT THE DECK

I heard the founder of RoF got thrown in the slammer for killing a kike in Tallahassee

fuck off leaf

Wasn't Nick a big fan of Charles Manson?

A Fucking leaf

Ive seen you on those videos dude. If you can give a little more confirmation as to nik being part of it, thatd be better for this site. Blurry pic doesnt account for much to us.

>Hmm could be relevant info

hooktube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

He also read siege which could explain sympathies with antifa

shills are pushing this narrative hard as fuck right now and it's so god damned obvious

He wasn't kicked out of ROF, he was supported by ROF. Everyone I talked to before I left seemed to agree with his radical bullshit

Serious question we should consider

Prove it, boy.

Guys stop I can confirm. He read siege by the mason Dixon and was something of a tyrant within our ROF. I knew he done it when the news first published his name.

oh shit so this was all an mkultra pysop to paint secessionist movements, americas only chance at forming a white minarchist ethnostate, as evil terrorists

We need moar proofs.

St Nik will get less jail time than Ross Ulbricht

You have a lubed dildo in your ass right now, don't you user?

potential happening pedes we should consider this.

Middling if equivocal.

Americans need to chill the fuck out lmao

make with the proof OP

Sometimes he would not let us leave the firing ranges until, "evry last piece of lead got baptiised in your chambers!" he used to bring buckets of bullets every time so i only saw my family at night.

>minarchist
>enforcing ethnostate

Beskeptical.jpg

fake and gay

Why are you white people like this?

>pic name: me and nick
so you're the fat one lmao

yeah! if we ban assault rifles then they'll still have assault rifles!

What a bunch of faggots holy shit

Can someone give me a quick run down on the happening? Just heard about it and came here.

pics or didnt happen

someone didn't get their sopa de macaco and shot up the school

infowars.com/report-florida-shooter-inspired-by-isis-allahu-akbar/#disqus_thread

my boy with the sauce

>Infowars

fake and gay
sage

Thanks Jamal.

shills are out in full force tonight

Really retard? I'm a father of three, one in elementary, one in middle school and I've on high school. We live in a fucked up society and the only, short term, solution is to have teachers armed.

POSTING IN PSY OP THREAD. Let’s do this

These look like the parts of the gene pool under power lines.

I’m not the least bit worried about these idiots.

ACU camo in the corner of the photo could have links to ROF and their gear

What's the point of shills doing this? Watch and see if some lying kike uses this thread as the source for their propaganda piece on Huffpost.

Ayyy lmao

They need to be eradicated

ABC News joirnalist here. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, and hope that you're holding up ok. Would you mind if I interviewed you as part of my station's coverage of these tragic events?

where is the higher res version of this

larp thread saged

fuck off reporter fake media scum. this is a larp thread you fucking moron

Fuck. My sides.

(((ABC))) in the building guys act natural

>REEEEEEEE
>GET OFF MAH BOARDS

happens all the time

HE read siege by the Mason Dixon.

Q predicted this.

KEK

The only people in these type of groups are Feds or legitimately crazy people being wound up by Feds.

Then why the fuck did you not call some fucking authorities asshole if this is true then you are also fucking responsible for being a gigantic faggot and keeping your bitch mouth shut. Fuck you if true. Gutless fucking faggot.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Larpidy larp larp larp, OP is a larp

M here
outbreak outbreak
tachyion transmission 34 frth-$3ghy
the freeman has had a r00t Kanal
proceeed to nova prospekt
the virus is contained in black mesa research facility
the boogie bear will need new underwear
outbreak outbreak
2xUT3JBbjREZWgvK29XZW1Bbl82dys4Zj9tVXI0M0drUj1wLTgsNzdteT8ycTc9U0ZnN2RdbWlufFBDZitHaGpdbklNUG9dWndJTkEsbn5DVl04bFI2fjlnJS0uZ3BdU3pXMmdwb0hWXUx8

Q predicted you predicting Q predicting this.

You used his name too many times. Shit reads like a pisspoor larp because that's what it is. Besides, if you were close enough to him to the point where he'd talk to you about offing plebs, you'd just call him Nick or Cruz or Faggot or some name you all made up for him behind his back because you thought he was nuts.

You know, like normal humans do.

I repeat; Liar. Slide thread. Sage.

btw, who the fuck says unhinged?

That's where you're wrong. It's full of Feds

BRB moving to florida

holy shit lmao
Sup Forums is satire you fuckin spergs, stop actually being right wing nutjobs

the point is to stir the pot, you know, point out the JQ
not shoot up the fuckin schools... jesus..

Not proof. Also, you spelled his name "nick" in the JPG but Nikolas elsewhere. The way you prove you're not full of shit is call the Broward Sheriffs Dept, spill your guts and record the conversation.

WTF am i supposed to be looking at faggot?

The ACU camo in the corner, Stevie Wonder

>He done it
>Florida confirmed

Post all the pictures you have please.

My bad mang, didn't see the text below

Sorry about the hat?

>me and nick

Its ROF camo