Gal Gohan

Time for that monthly dose of a cute gyaru doing cute things that may or may not be related to cooking. Dumping fresh Chapter 11 right after this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

raptorscans.wordpress.com/tag/gyaru-anthology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

down right southern girl

Shes waifu material.

So how do these studentXteacher romcoms usually turn out?
Not well, I would think.

And that's the end of this chapter! If you want to check out the Gyaru Anthology mentioned on this page, you can skip having to enter the link in manually and just go here:

raptorscans.wordpress.com/tag/gyaru-anthology/

Holy..

CUTE!!!

>raptorscans.wordpress.com/tag/gyaru-anthology/

These are awesome, how have I never seen these before.

They been dumped before in their own threads, usually 2 at a time. Easily missed.

>ywn eat a farm fresh tomato as amazing as this

Thank you!

Thanks for the dump OP.
Okazaki is bride material.

Thanks.

If there's any other competition the teacher never wins on either side

I think she's actually perfect. Sensei is a fucking moron.

>be ~25 years old
>be a teacher
>have a 16 year old student
>want to have a job

It's fairly easy to understand him. He's probably like that MC in haganai. He thinks she's just fooling around.

You can get another job. You can't find another girl like her. Easy choice. Also, it's not like it's a guarantee you'll be found out and lose your job anyway.

Thanks for the upload! And yeah you could be like him where he is just dense and thinks the girl is messing with him or you could just face shit from your friends or family. Even if she truly loves the guy.

>this could have been an anime
>we get a shitty romcom with a shitty MC instead

Or you could wait 1-2 years and have both. Your entire career could be ruined over something like this if it goes poorly. How do you plan on being with someone if you can't work?

That's risking too much. She might find someone else or lose interest. And I guess I'm a privileged fuck because I have a few options right now to work in different industries that pay fairly well so I didn't consider he'd have difficulty finding another job. I suppose that changes things. For me though she's worth any risk.

Not enough material for a season. Give it two more tanks.

If the first is any indication, the second tank should be out relatively soon. They're only 5 chapters a piece, so being on #11 we're technically in Volume 3 now.

>She might find someone else or lose interest.
She wouldn't be worth risking your career over if she wouldn't wait for you

>gyaru cooking is a thing
I knew there was a reason I didn't kill myself.

If she knew you were interested in her back, anyway. If she thinks you're not interested in her it wouldn't be strange at all for her to lose interest after a couple of years of trying her best to get closer to you.

I mostly wish he wasn't so dense. It frustrates me.

NTR soon? foreshadow?

If there's an anime I hope it keeps the god tier art and character designs

>Not buying your vegetables from your local farmers market
Get a load of this faggot

fuck off retard

>live in the town where at least a dozen world record breaking heaviest vegetables were grown

Can't get enough of locally grown produce. Carrot season soon.

Not him but they have really inconvenient hours where I live and my boss won't let me leave work in the middle of the day to go buy stuff.

I did have a garden fresh tomato from my mom's garden once and it was amazing. It actually got me to give tomatos a try after rejecting them my entire childhood because it had actual flavor.

I have tried before but the farmer's markets that I want to sucked ass. I think I"m just going to try growing them myself some time, and blend/freeze them for when they're out of season.

>town where at least a dozen world record breaking heaviest vegetables were grown

Ever read The Colour Out of Space?

What did he mean by this?

Not many good things.

Google translate probably TL it to something like "Miku seems to have a great future here" in nip.

FUCK, NO NO NO

the only instances i know of where they worked was in borderline hentai mangas.

Thanks for the pics.

Maybe. Google translates "EMERGENCE" as 緊急, or "urgent". So basically MTL comes off as "Miku looks like an 'urgent' girl here". Don't know why he'd thank him for that, though.

Someone who actually speaks moon should probably weigh in

It means "羽化" in Google translate which is slang for "taking off." I am fairly certain he did not mean by Shindol's doujin.

t. Japanese guy who moved to Hawaii

twist thats his mom and dad

>twintails
MUH heart.

Onegai Teacher comes to mind

As in Okinawa girl?

He definitely did mean ShindoL's masterpiece. The comment was in English.

Then maybe Marii just like being compared to another artist they like? Who knows.

Drop the bomb that the teacher is actually engaged all along when?

Thank you. Looking forward to next chapter.

She speaks the truth.

Is it by the same guy who drew Onizuka?

It is GTO.

Wow they pushed him really hard this chapter

>tfw "local farmers market" produce is just the same produce that the grocery store gets but repackaged

Gonna try home growing next spring. Soon I will remind them

She's gonna get him fired, isn't she?

>Ywn grab that
It hurts