ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THEIR

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THEIR......

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/lawmaker-calls-for-lorde-florida-concert-cancellations-over-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=LHI2bZ-Rbso
youtube.com/watch?v=T3ldsF65cLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhzbaETUG0
twitter.com/khousportsmatt/status/963972590258806785
ssristories.net/school-shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAN'T OUTRUN A BULLET

...ANTISOCIAL SPICS

...WHITE GENE-TICS

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>the absolute state of 56%land
its only downhill from here isnt it

ITS LITERALLY 56% FACE

MEMES INTO

REALITY

BIG BLACK DICKS

AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POTS

why is his ass hanging out of his pants?

You can't make this shit up

was he wearing his pants nig style around his ass?

He should have done the world a favor and shot himself.

Now cops, parents, judges, lawyers, etc etc have to deal with this piece of shit.

Every Floridian dickrides Chicago, Philly, Boston, or Pittsburgh. Why?

why does he actually look like la creatura is reality mirroring fiction or were amerimutt posters right all along?

>EL MONSTRUO

look at that egg head. 56% features. probably has a low IQ.

No its actually nice hes alive..he will eventually break and tell the story.

LA CREATURO

SHOOTER IS A LITERAL Sup Forums MEME. JEWISH FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

That’s not a Philadelphia Eagles shirt, you fucking nonse.

100% MK Ultra sleeper cell patsy,look at those eyes all dazed and confused and the fact he didnt an hero or suicide by cop.

I mean FFS u went on a 17 kill streak at school why the fuck walk into handcuffs like a cuck

>Trips of truth

Just anothe violent ginger

JOAQUIN PHOENIX

Florida lawmakers care about this...
pitchfork.com/news/lawmaker-calls-for-lorde-florida-concert-cancellations-over-israel/

but not dead kids

gingers have never committed a school shooting and never would. This is La Creatura with dyed hair.

What if this is the fate of every single one of you virgin video gamers? You guys are all so whipped up in a frenzy over the creepiest shit but nobody believes you. No pussy. No money. No future. The shitty minorities are taking all your shit and you’re not even white. Then you eventually snap and kill a bunch full of kids because you never got to touch tits.

MK ULTRA? Didn't George Soros buy up all their stock in the 70's?

I was convinced it was pic related guy. I guarantee we're going to see him soon
>Florida man has his genitals bit off by alligator he was raping.
>Florida man caught with penis stuck in tree.
I can just tell it's going to be a wiener related thing.

We're the dreams of the memes now.

What story?
"I thought it was a good idea to kill some people, so I did"
Who gives a fuck what his story is? I don't even want to see his piece of shit face on the news.

So we call go out in a blaze of glory and they learn not to bully the white Gen Z kids or else? We Heroez and sheeit now.
Haha JK FBI I'm a good boy.

Nope Floridians are very proud to be from here, everyone else is filthy transplant trash

Heyyyy you guys!

Heyyy you guys!

kek

Plus more amerimutt photos for our collection

youtube.com/watch?v=LHI2bZ-Rbso

Why didn't they just give him a baby ruth and avoid this whole mess?

Underrated af

is that him?
oh my jej

I always tell myself I'm not going to laugh at mass shootings and Sup Forums always makes me anyway

Fag joker was never remotely close to the high score.

Where is this picture from? Who took it?

crotch mounted tactical camera

q predicted this

Well the dude got turned into a goblin meme that represents America... Good fucking job... Stupid fucking wetbacks!

Why do fucking manlet halfling spics ALWAYS get bundled together with us full white 6'+ aryan gods? It's like calling a black person a tadpole. It doesn't even make any logical sense....

Stop with the fucking memes, this is how you summon things from between the stars.

>Target saturated environment
>Targets can't shoot back
>Modern sporting rifle
>all the rounds you can carry
>a pathetic 17 kills

this always irked me, how the fuck can you not have 100s of kills with a fucking rifle and unlimited ammo

Topkek Le 13,5%

>colored hair
HES A RIGHTWIN-
>COLORED HAIR

Don't forget fucking smoke bombs.

How did they figure out it was him? Wasn't he trying to blend in?

Let them come. They will be shot up as well.

After the first few hits they probably go into a state of shock and keep going on autopilot. Actually being there, hearing the gunshots echo inside your head, the screams, the blood gushing out everywhere....they probably stop shooting directly at people to kill them from that point on. These edgelords aren't trained killers remember, their psyches can't handle it. I'll bet most kills were an accident from firing blankly into the crowds.

It's like finally approaching a hot chick and getting all nervous and autistic as fuck at just saying hello, even though you've played it through in your mind a thousand times. Now imagine instead of simply approaching a chick you're shooting real human beings....I think most lose their killing edge pretty quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3ldsF65cLM

This song unironically was playing when this news broke out while on my laptop at cafe. Couldn't contain my keks lads. The soy-boys thought I was crying in grief.

DIAMOND BOOTS BETTER JUMP BETTER SPRINT, FASTER THAN MY ARROW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhzbaETUG0

Even if he does, they'll never release it.

twitter.com/khousportsmatt/status/963972590258806785

>Law of attraction
Fuck. You might be onto something.

ssristories.net/school-shootings/

He looks like a filthy slav fucking kek

Fuckin' Mexicans