Is it just me or does nobody else feel any emotion whatsoever for these shootings and any other killings of humans...

Is it just me or does nobody else feel any emotion whatsoever for these shootings and any other killings of humans? There's nearly 7.5 billion people on earth but every decade more and more animals become either extinct or endangered.
In my opinion, we need daily or hourly school shootings in every country to keep the population in check. Humans breed like rabbits and it disgusts me.

Nah man, humans killing humans isn't that cool, no matter how you justify it.

I just resent being put on the spot with regard to the sudden obligation to shill and counter-shill

Most people are degenerate today so it’s just hard to feel any emotion. I wish they would just allow a purge day already.

y tho?

People around the globe are slaughtered in massive numbers everyday.
This is the human experience.

More importantly, I want to know why literally dozens of young black men shoot each other every single day in cities and America and no one gives a fuck.
Because those guns we're not purchased legally??

Because it's politically incorrect to bring attention to shitskin on shitskin violence.

Yeah, it is all so tiring. We know it will lead to nothing. And at worst at leads to an AR15 ban, meanwhile shotguns, pistols, etc will still be there. School shootings aren't going away.

I'm only sad when it's whites getting killed
I couldn't care less if it's anyone else

No, after realizing my country most likely has no future I stopped caring for people I don't know
At first I got pissed when reading about the crimes committed by rapefugees, it's actually kinda satisfying to see the people who voted for open-borders suffer, they deserve it IMO
They wanted multiculturalism, they got multiculturalism

It's statistically irrelevant, doesn't effect me personally, most of those people are immigrants, the local government is all jews, and they vote for Debbie Wasserman Schultz. I don't care one bit about any of it. Entire place is a shithole full of shit people I'd rather not live near me.

Nope I feel a rush of excitement and joy when an exciting happening arrives to break up the monotony

I'm guessing you're a Paul Erlich fan.

Christ you edgelords, YOU are the ones perpetrating this shit, you're the ones going out and shooting innocents. If only you could fathom the concept of live and let live but no instead you'd rather be insecure and have to bring everyone down to your level.

Fuck this place makes me sick.

Do personkind a favor and kys

You feel no emotion because it wasn't done by a Muslim. If it was you and the rest of the mouthbreathers of Sup Forums would be foaming.

>another irrelevant canadian opinion

You're a perfect example of who should be on the school shooters watch list. Maybe even preemptively put in jail.

Good, fuck off.

Why exactly do you think humans deserve life more than say a chicken? Because you have the capability of thinking about life? Don't get me wrong, I love eating meat, but I think this planet would've been better off if humans just didn't exist at all. I won't be surprised if most of the planet becomes a desolate wasteland within a 100 years.

>irrelevant meme flag

Because it's fake

All I feel is a growing attempt by the Jew to strip us of 2A

Sick of politics, desu. And since they politized mass shootings, I'm tired of hearing about them.
> inb4 pottery

when do you start puking and levitating and spinning your neck around

Canada, I hope we go to war soon.

I feel bad. I just don't want to feel bad, again. So I ignore. Shootings at least once a month now.

I also don't to give the shooter any attention. Fuck him.
I wish I had answers as tor why there have been so many shootings in the last 2 decades. We've had them in Canada also, it's not like it's just a gun control issue. It's an issue with society.

Why is Canada always the voice of reason

What do emos listen to nowadays
I can't just keep hearing "CRAWWWLING INNN MY SKINNN" every time I read these posts, that songs like 15 years old now.
What's on your playlist?

We need him more than ever.

Yeah, the kids in class didn't even give a shit.
They were too busy catching pokemon.

>No, after realizing my country most likely has no future I stopped caring for people I don't know
>At first I got pissed when reading about the crimes committed by rapefugees, it's actually kinda satisfying to see the people who voted for open-borders suffer, they deserve it IMO

So the Germans are becoming like the burgers? the burgers love guns and will allow any amount of death.

I do feel like a sense of nihilism is taking over the burgers, could be wrong tho

as long as the one to be killed is not white i'm ok with it

I feel nothing. It will only get worse before white people finally take back civilization from the niggers and kikes.

Ok I would too. I mean lets be honest who gives a shit anymore?

Around the 2nd or 3rd trayboon is about the time I became nihilist. I should have been sooner, like when that dumb fucking beer summit thing happened. That really set the tone for all the SJW, full-kike, black lives matter, refugees please globalism horse shit to take full swing.

amerimutts killing amerimutts. what's the problem?

We live in a country which wants to die. Why should we then care about the others?
Im feeling the same like And more: Now i like it when women, which caused all this shit, are being raped, tortured and murdered. They want it, they get it and i dont care anymore.

Man that was a good song. Kill all normies tho.

post em

no, it's because the shooter was white. that's why /pol doesn't care. if it was nonwhite, everyone would be up in arms

>personkind
fucking kek

the amerimutt meme is an insult to humans

Checked

Now we post rares

Agree. Thanks based leaf man. I hate this place too.

Pretty much

>white
el monstura...

I don't really care either

Times are changing, maybe you aren't cool.

I think the world would be a better place if everyone on Sup Forums an hero'd.

Those kids were innocent. Sup Forums saying they deserved it, is an obvious attempt to avoid the inevitable gun control debate.

Guns should be less accessible rather than more accessible. Notice I didn't say they should be banned. Or even how to make them less accessible, just that they should. Nukes are banned from public ownership because they would give to much power to one individual. I would make the case that certain rifles being easily accessible also give to much power to individuals. Regardless of mental health.

Actually, a little education is helpful here. In order to MAINTAIN population, every woman needs to push out 2.3 children. China is averaging WAY below that, and U.S. is around 1.8, leading the way for a less populated planet. The problem is third world nations, their still averaging 5 or 6 kids for every woman.

I feel kind of bad, I mean any loss of life is bad, especially children.

In the grand scheme of things, is 20 people off the hundreds of thousands that died today a bad thing or a drop in the bucket? The later.

Does population need to be culled? Unforunately, but primarily in Africa and the Mid-East.

Does black on black crime have appalling murder-rates and mass shootings moreso than these? Yes, except no one cares and its racist to if you're white.

It's a societal issue indeed, far more complex than muh guns or muh autism pills. It has to do with the condition of modernity and the intense alienation brought on with mass immigration. Lack of nationhood, lack of morals, and intense individualism. Ted K was right.