LET ME FINISH

LET ME FINISH

You're not done yet?
Welp, back in the oven.

>When you try to have a civil discussion but two millennials would rather should bant memes at you

Found the edgy boomer

>"MIKE IS MOST DISINGENUOUS PIECE OF SHIT OF ALL TIME!"

>when you actually make factual claims but the jew hating fat fuck uses a strawman and apparently this is the new way to BTFO someone

He made Enoch look like an idiot. I didn't expect that, but it happened.

imma let u finnish...

What a whiny bitch. Can't stand his Jew voice

elaborate.

I spit my jewish cumshake all over my steel keyboard faggit

The majority of the population think white nationalists/supremacists are pieces of shit. A violent uprising would fail and there will be no laws passed to explicitly protect whites as a race.

How is the boomer the edgy one

halsey called him out on his ex jew wife and how she left him, enoch conforms to the jewish narrative etc

What’s the Jew tactic behind sunglasses all the time. He did that in the Fuentes debate too.

They are not advocating for a violent revolution. Enoch and the rest of the white nationalist groups are just advocating for it to make electing a pro white politician more agreeable.
How is attacking someones past, something that most people familiar with Enoch already knows about deafeating him on white nationalism.

People can't gauge your emotions without seeing your eyes. Same reason professional poker players wear them all the time.

because HIS (jew) wife left HIM (white). he didnt want to get rid of her, a jew, as a white man. completely depletes his actual intentions of being white nationalist

>HAHAHAHA so you are jew
/end of discussion

He has beady eyes, an user should have the pic of his eyes peering out of his glasses after he got too heated with Nick Fuentes.

I just want to know if jf read that quote to him on purpose

Finish in my face daddy

Simply saying the phrase "it's okay to be white" is controversial here now. That kike really black pilled the shit out of me.

most people don't want to live near blacks or have their kids raped by muslims, or have brown grandkids.

that is most white people whether they admit it or not, their behavior does.

So why is Baked Alaska doing the ''christian channel XD'' meme so hard now? He doesn't actually worship the shit skin jew on a stick does he?
Seems hypocritical as fuck from an supposed anti-semite

>nazi larper detected

you have to go back

get some strength man. Things in Europe, South Africa and America are coming to a head, one way or another a drastic change is going to happen, and people like that half Jew are not going to have a part of it

This is your average (not outlier) white in Europe and America. and it will be for Gen Z whites too.

There you go

why? He made fuck all arguments and ceded the ground on jewish influence on government and the antiwhite nature of the jews. Him shouting down enoch made himself look unreasonable.
Even if your inference on his intentions are correct. Why does it matter if he still argues in favour of it?

That's the one; thanks, user!

>I don't know what white flight is
10 seconds later
>Jewish flight existed first.

playing the devils advocate is not a genuine way of arguing

It's insane how without his glasses he goes from looking somewhat like a human to a demonic entity

You assume he is pro jewish because he has a jewish ex-wife. There would only be a bases for this if he didn't argue against jews.

Why do people pay these borderline retards? They all have simplistic circular arguments that don't further any kind of actual conversation and it's all under the guise of "debate" yet they rarely refute the actual points presented and just spout random factoids without interpreting what is said and attacking its foundation as they passive aggressively pretend to be professionals and mediate themselves using some long lost form of gentlemanly behavior that none of them fully comprehend.

you asked why he was arguing in favor of white nationalism, not pro judaism

>WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD JUST BUY A BUNCH OF LAND AND MOVE THERE!

Ok, Haley. Tell me, how is that working out for the whites in South Africa? Families who have been living and working the land for generations are about to have their land expropriated by the blacks without compensation.

What is to stop the non-white majority in all white western countries' futures from doing the same? Once whites are a minority, the non-whites can simply pass laws stating that whites are not legally allowed to own property, and have their property confiscated at the end of a gun.

Also, why should the descendants of the founders of their country be forced to do what the Jews did in Palestine? The strategy of buying up land was used by Jews because they HAD NO INHERENT RIGHT to the land without doing so. Whites in America are the rightful owners of the country, not the influx of non-white immigrants who have a piece of paper stating they are "American".

Fuck this fate kike boomer.

America embraced the Jew.
America deserves the Jew.

low-effort trolling

Is his debate with Fuentes worth watching? Just finished the Enoch one.

Fuentes murders him on Israel.

But the one of Fuentes vs Wohl is better on that issue, on Fuentes' own channel.

cool, i'll check both out. kid is pretty solid

They get onto the topic of the USS Liberty. I'd say it's worth it.
But that old boomerfag is a piece of shit. That debate made me scream at my screen

He is suggesting it because it is effective against people who still hold individualist values. Individualists find it hard to justify throwing people out of the nation even when it is in the benefit of the nation. White Americans need to give up the ideas of liberty for all if they wan't to survive.

What he's saying is that white people have to pay for the land a 2nd time (note that they either bought or conquered the land in America from the indigenous population to begin with).

The only reason they are in the position that they would have to purchase the land a 2nd time is because Jewish politicians and lobby groups pushed through laws that effectively gave away the country to newcomers who do not identify with the founding stock of the country.

He would likely also deny that Jews were dominant in the Atlantic slave trade that brought Africans into America in the first place. If anyone should be forced to pay for blacks to emigrate back to Africa, it would be the descendants of slavers and slave owners, a majority would be Jewish.