Treat kid like shit

>treat kid like shit
>make him a pariah
>unwanted by all, loved by none
>all for no good reason
>he lashes out

BAWWW! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO US?!?!

Never said anything about him being wrong. Normies need to be killed, but I don't want my guns banned.

yessssssssssssssss

True

Didn't Garra turn out to be the most kind dude in the series?

Stop being an anti social punk.

I bet 10 rare pepes that he was on some kike-pharma brain rewiring drug and the MSM will ignore it

Haha, hey he has red hair loke Gara too. Damn I wonder if his uncle hated him.

Only after he got his ass spanked, would've have saved lot of life if it had happened earlier.

So normies deserve what they get?

>treat blacks like shit
>make them a pariah
>unwanted by whites
>all for no good reason
>they lash out

BAWWW! WHY DON'T BLACKS PULL-UP THEIR BOOTSTRAPS!?!?

>all for no good reason
This has got to be bait

I-is that a demon?

fuck that commie faggot, it's too bad the cops didn't shoot him
>in all fields

maybe he shouldnt have been a racist trump voter

>they deserved to be slaves
go shoot up a school whitey

Damn I miss pepe reaction images so much.

>commie
>racist Trump voter

This is why wide availability of weapons is healthy for society. There must be possibility of any downtrodden man to chimp out, this way everyone have to make sure that no man is driven to the point where his self-preservation instinct no longer works and he just goes on murder-suicide.

>be a loser incel
>kill people because you are unable to cope with your mental deficiencies
KEK

It's true. So very true. I've been in pretty dark places myself. Come close to suicide and killing people before. A few years back, I was at my lowest point. Thought about ending it and taking a few assholes with me. But, as luck would have it, a helping hand was offered to me. It also helped that I was strong enough to hang on long enough for it to come, long enough that I could find my way out.

Anyone is capable of this kind of evil, if pushed far enough. But not everyone is EQUALLY capable. Some people can take a lot before they snap. Others snap right away. It truly depends on the person. I'd say this faggot was a weak person and gave in to despair and hate too quickly.

>Digits don't lie!

Close

He was a third positioner. 9/11 was about oil chemtrails Alex Jones fag that admired the USSR. Never posted on Stormer or anything.

>loser normies btfo

go join him then

Gaara was nothing like him.