Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2LiP_dvz70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea, he's right. Stop drugging yourself up, idiots. I was on anti-depressants once and it made me want to kill everyone.

Yes, (((they))) push for a medicated, subjugated, defenseless population.

Why would you crop out the account?

>infringing on our 2nd amendment is not negoti -
>allowed federal gov. to ban automatics

As to what was going through gun owners heads not to immediately revolt when this happened, I will never understand. We've "negotiated" the 2nd Amendment time and time again with government on all levels, acting all tough won't change that.

Time to put those words into action.

>family values
>worth jack shit
pick one

Yes. There's always been guns and crazy people. Why is it that we're only now seeing a lot of mass shootings?

I can't for wait for this to blow over so people will start talking about the SUV trying to ram the gate while leaving the NSA today.

yes, our society is survive and fuck everyone else.

I can safely say finding the right meds is what stopped my suicidal thoughts. Therapy has taught me a lot of great coping skills. But wanna know what helps me feel better more than anything? Exercise. I was able to go off meds with exercise.

Bring back mental institutions and start locking people up again.

>Muh sacred 18th century text

Guns being available to the mentally ill are a part of the problem but all those things he mentioned are problems with the decaying society too.

Eh. It's not very convincing, since those factors exist in other western countries but somehow without causing regular school-shootings. Canada had two kids killed last year in a school-shooting, and it was a giant national story for weeks. We had two kids killed in Kentucky school-shooting a couple weeks ago, and nobody even remembers. I think Americans might just be uniquely crazy and evil in the first-world.

Page turners, they were not.

Yeah, who needs parents when you can have a single mom raise you on welfare?

No, this is the fucking worst. This is the type of thing Cultural Libertarians and Rockribbed Conservatives say and no one likes it. It’s really bad optics right now, we should just be making sure anyone who brings up the topic is trying to stir shit up. We aren’t changing gun laws fags, pull up your panties and stop tinkling everytime someone says guns are bad

Life has no value and everyone is fucking crazy. I almost had to shoot a mother fucker at the ATM today because they were being impatient and decided to threaten me for no reason other than probably being jealous of the stack of cash in my hand.

Only the mentally ill go on these kind of killing sprees and the common theme is people being aware of off behavior and not doing anything about it. Luckily they can use their phones to film dead bodies for instagram but not to report the idiots who post obvious "help me im crazy" content for years on end before snapping.

Too bad the virtue signaling social media and news outlet cycle has begun and you can't do anything but blame guns and white people... Almost every single one of these cases has a GROUP of people aware of their odd behavior who did nothing.

Nani nani indeed

It will soon with rapid social and demographic change. Europe is going to be different.

You cannot fix things by taking guns away. Remember Clockwork Orange? They conditioned the kid to not harm or rape, but the fucker still had the same damaged thoughts

Instead of saving our society, rebuilding a culture of responsibility, civility, and virtue, we are just taking away dangers, making a dumb, servile populace

I'm convinced single motherhood has done more do damage society than any other single thing.

I was put on meds in highschool. After a few months in the bubble world I woke up in a hospital. I'm convinced that meds make things worse.
The kids don't need medication, they need a hobby and a relationship.

Because how you treat a small group that raises and cares for you and that you spend more time with during your early life has no bearing on how you act toward the world at large or your development as a person?

I remember hearing
"Everytime there's a mass shooting, the republicans say 'now is not the time to talk about gun control'. So when is the time to talk about gun control?"
There's a shooting the US almost weekly.

I think it's tough question.
The people that don't want gun control are the people who vote republican, and don't shoot people.
The people that do want gun control are the people in the cities that vote democrat.

If you ban guns, you hurt your innocent voter base. If you don't ban guns, morons continue to use them violently.

I think the US needs a full deescalation and disarmament.
Starting with the police.
If the US Governments wants citizens to give up their firearms, then it's fair that the US Government gives up their firearms first.

I think so

Are you mocking the bill of rights? How old are you?

I love agatha so much

jordan peterson is to blame for getting young men on anti depressants

yup

How do you intend to disarm the population when you disarm the police first? Go to bed Canada, you're drunk.

Anomie is a "condition in which society provides little moral guidance to individuals". It is the breakdown of social bonds between an individual and the community, e.g., under unruly scenarios resulting in fragmentation of social identity and rejection of self-regulatory values. It was popularized by French sociologist Émile Durkheim in his influential book Suicide (1897). Durkheim never uses the term normlessness; rather, he describes anomie as "derangement", and "an insatiable will". Durkheim used the term "the malady of the infinite" because desire without limit can never be fulfilled; it only becomes more intense.

For Durkheim, anomie arises more generally from a mismatch between personal or group standards and wider social standards, or from the lack of a social ethic, which produces moral deregulation and an absence of legitimate aspirations.

You find it odd with the massive social unrest and increase in violence that the only answer progressives have is to take guns away? We would be left with the same problem. What is next, binning the knives? After that what is next? We will be fucking five year olds with a state that is mother and father.

These constant school shootings are not organic. Something fucky is going on.

but thats a battle rifle made out of salt

Needs to be mutual.
But I guess, even if you ban guns at this point. How would you get the guns out of the ghetto's and gang culture?
There's no way.

You also forgot,
Shitty parenting.

Canada's demographics are vastly more white European than the United States. They also have reasonable health care that is affordable and includes mental health coverage.

Wondering why Canada's gun laws don't cause the same problems as the US is like giving your hamster to a coyote amid wondering why he didn't care for it as well as you would have yourself.

Removing the 3/5 rule was a mistake.

The thing is, some countries actually HAD school-shootings in the past, but managed to stop them. Germany and Finland both had two school-shootings in the '00's, but none in a decade. They successfully stopped the school-shooting trend. The US and Clinton/Bush/Obama/Trump have all failed at this. And it's a national disgrace. Trump in particular needs to show some fucking leadership. Set up a new federal nuthouse system where dangerous maniacs can be committed quickly. Don't just offer "thoughts and fucking prayers," which clearly do nothing.

No gun control law any of these fags have proposed would have stopped any of these, and they were all unconstitutional. It’s a left wing power grab plain and simple.

TAKE
YOUR
PRECIOUS
GUNS
AND
USE
THEM,
CHICKEN
SHIT
GOY
FAGGOTS

has there ever been a school shooter with a gf?
maybe thats the problem

2nd amendment dude. It’s seriously not even up for debate.

who is this?

I think allowing students to bring their firearms to school is a better option. Why do you trust a police officer with a gun, but not a guy in plain clothes?
If students know any one of their peers could be armed, they would be less likely to spurge out. Also the amount of people killed would be reduced if the killers were iced by their classmates.

We will if we have to. You used to be a gun owning people. What have you fags become? Fear death so much you weaken and stupid the people so they can no longer harm one another?

Even if there is a school shootings every day, gun rights will never be taken away. The problem is not in guns or the right to own guns, but the sickness and heartlessness of the people.

I'm not telling

>people are depressed as all hell, ergo taking anti-depressants
Hey if we want to tackle this issue, I'm down, but I imagine neocons are just blowing smoke up everyone's asses, given one of the major reasons why we're so unhappy as a society is because of the every widening chasm of class inequality. When I actually sit and think of how my place in this country is basically some caste system tier shit, it makes me pretty fucking dour. When you're wealthy, you can literally get away with murder, but if I so much as steal a snickers bar, my ass is getting reamed. Plus anyone between the ages of 20-30 is looking at inheriting a country that has completely gone to shit, because of our predecessors. Only a fucking idiot wouldn't be depressed. Put your money where your mouth is and start working on fixing this shit, instead of just brainlessly using it as a scapegoat.

Happy ending massage parlors already offer legal prostitution. Just look for a neon "open" sign after hours.

He's wrong about normalization of violence
Violence has been a part of every culture in history world wide since man has existed and it will never change
Rest is accurate though

>Posts instagram photos showing him shooting guns, blowing shit up, and torturing small animals Logan Paul-style.
>WE NEVER SAW IT COMING

No regulation will fix stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2LiP_dvz70

Oh shit something right on Sup Forums its going to freeze over in hell!

You're so right, man. We can never over turn an amendment. I love the 18th, and I'm so glad it's still applicable today.

because they are false flags run by globalists to try and disarm Americans

>antidepressants

Definitely. Those things will fuck you up big time.

Shill detected.