Why do lolis love sex?

Why do lolis love sex?

They are all perverts.

My lil sis said because they're small so the average dick will be big to them.

>asking your imouto why lolis love sex

Your little sister sounds like a slut

>That one on the far left being forced into it
She's gonna get mindbroken, isn't she?

They were created to like sex

S-sauce?

She's actually a turbo slut.

they like to feel protected

They're sluts.

They want to be seen as mature and grown-up.

I want to help a loli grow up

No, lolis should stay small forever.

I want a loli to help me grow up.

I'll tell you later.

Anyone know the sauce for this? Can't search cropped images, you know?

Go back to /asean/

Ask your mom.

I need sauce

Lolifags need to tell themselves this is the case because they're fat or scrawny awkward men who like the idea of an immature women because they're afraid of interaction with people even close to their age. Lolis and young an innocent and non threatening, so they project their fantasies onto them and mix "small and nonthreatening" with "sexually aggressive" because they want to have their cake and eat it too. They're pretty pathetic, and only above NTRfags in the hopelessness rankings. Anyone who claims secondary sexual characteristics like boobs and curves aren't attractive is fucked up in the head.
>Dude! Verboten! Why are they so lewd! Me on the left haha!
Those are the cries of a mentally ill man.

>Those are the cries of a mentally ill man.
me on the left

Fuck off to facebook, normalshit.

>Anyone who isn't a hardcore lolifag is a normalfag
You idiots have thought this for over a decade, and it'll never be true. You guys just make great normalfag deterrents, which is why we keep you around. Sadly, Sup Forums is still at this point overrun with MAL and animesuki garbage.

just admit you like lolis user, it's much more painless that way. don't worry we will be staying here for quite some time so you don't have to suffer alone.

What if I want to be a small and nonthreatening loli who gets fucked by a scrawny awkward man? How do you explain that, mr armchair psychoanalysis man?

there is that thing called "fetish" too, user

link?

Exactly the same they said about homos, in some parts literally. Kill yourself.

I still fap to lewd lolis in anime, but that post was directed at lolifags, the kind who think anyone above the age of 12 is an old hag because they themselves are stunted and mentally ill.

>Exactly the same they said about homos
That has literally nothing to do with being gay. Are you retarded? I mean I know you are, but still.

This is accurate

Not long ago homos were mentally ill by definition, and arguments like homosexuality not being "natural" were used as justification. The inability to procreate or not finding adult female sex characteristics attractive is shared between homos and pedos.

You know, you could try to use some real arguments, rather than being a retarded ignorant Sup Forumsfag.

>calling people with different tastes mentally ill but admitting being a pedo, in other words mentally ill, yourself
kek

>Literally retarded non-argument that can't tie two ideas together
>Accuse someone else of being Sup Forums
>Actually saying "kek"
Like I said, mentally ill. You're clearly defective.

>I won the argument by calling him mentally ill
Whatever makes you feel good.

>I'm stupid enough to call others Sup Forums while saying kek
>I'm also stupid enough to think that any concepts can be boiled down to mean the same thing
You're mentally ill because you're clearly a fucking retard. You can't use Sup Forums lingo and then call others Sup Forums. Do you really not understand how stupid that is?

Jokes on you, Im on the right

kek is not Sup Forums lingo. What kind of bullshit makes you even think that? Or do you admit being a Sup Forumsfag who started out his Sup Forums stay on Sup Forums and sees everything through Sup Forums goggles? In this case you're newfag cancer.
Do I have to point our how retarded it is to say that lack of knowledge of Sup Forums memes means mental illness, all while you show a substantial lack of knowledge in this area as well? Maybe you should stop calling others retards.

Because they want to be mommies. Becoming moms are lolis end goal.

>kek is not Sup Forums lingo.
Back to Sup Forums with you and your frog shit. I know the mentally ill like to congregate there.

Haha, you thought I am on the left, but I am actually behind you!

>Fedoraloli
Cute.

Lies and slander.
Lolis love loving headpats.
Sex just makes them feel more like adults and help forget about headpats that they actually need.