You heard it bois, go BROWN or fuck off!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Not-Just-News/Trending-Now/Jewish-comedian-Chelsea-Handler-blames-Kardashians-for-Trump-election-478820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if I smear my own shit all over my body?

Does that count as brown

The way this tweet is worded makes it sound like she's saying white people are the strongest and most intelligent.

It's what they all believe to their core. They just feel guilty about it.

((((((((((((((((((((CHELSEA HANDLER))))))))))))))))))))

She didnt quote Darwin's observations of Africans hmm

they arent even hiding that they are on the dysgenic spectrum of social darwinism. this is a battle of white eugenicism vs brown dysgenicism

Sodomy should still be punishable by death

There are gay black guys?

EVERY

I thought blackface was banned?

Being gay doesn't lead to reproductive success.

the world can be brown and gay as fuck for all i care, but this pompous, phony cunt needs to fuck off already. wasn't she supposed to go the fuck to canada if trump became president? is she (hopefully) there now?

>getting gayer
How many full time faggots will pass on their faggot gene?

All of them are gay, that's why they go to jail for "street cred".

you heard it, guys. kill faggot dreamers or run for the woods.

None of those "fakes" were used in anything.

white men are the weakest, they do nothing to prevent their own genocide

shes a tranny btw

What if we respond to change in a way other than rolling over?
You know like moving from individualism to collectivism.

>Chelsea Handler
>42 years old, no kids
I guess she chose the hole then

Wait, if the world was getting gayer, and faggots don't reproduce, but instead kill themselves off with AIDS, how are they going to survive with their brain damage?

Chelsea Handler is an ESTP personality type. Of course she tries to base the entire universe around spontaneous decision-making (Extraverted Sensing)

>The world is getting browner and gayer
>These people will survive
>These people can't procreate

Traps are straight up retarded

speak for yourself

I'm pretty sure some random liberal whore on Twitter is trying to expose her as non sex positive

This is so fucked up.

I’m literally shacking right now, not even memeing.

Just no

why is there always some genuine retard that starts spamming unrelated infographs in every thread

Living in a hole is what faggots do anyway

Chelsea Handler is /ourmilf/.

>Washed up, childless middle aged whore makes a dumb tweet
>the retards of pol lose their minds

Some from outer space too

So being "brown" is similar to being gay in that it is only a temporary reflex in response to the everything changing public opinion.
Also Darwin thought brown people were closer related to monkeys, so does that mean the Quran was right, and we're becoming monkeys because of our society's sins? Where do we stop cherry picking the theory of social evolution, white skin?
This is literally anti science on a fourth dimension. At least Muslims admit they don't care.

disgusting, that is all.

The world can't be both more brown and more gay. Whites are literally the only race that tolerates gays. Fags in a brown world would be thrown off of buildings and face other brutal fates.

does she not realize by telling us to run from their new world it just bands us together to fight

She murdered her own baby when she was 16 (abortion), so not a mother.

Ok, fine. I'll gladly end my genes to stay away from that brown and gay World. I'd rather Mankind go out in a blaze of glory than linger into oblivion like a bunch of faggot cowards.

Orly?

>band wagon
Stop making dumb people famous.

>hmm why are white men the one's getting angry/desperate enough to shoot up places

FUCK.

Why did I click on this...

This bitch is absolutely disgusting in every sense of the word, why hasn't she been killed off yet?

>Orly?

spoiler this shit you fucking idiot

When are they ever going to realize the blank slate is bullshit?

Her pussy adapted to old age with herpes and yeast infections

Fuck me. Got any FTM redpills like this? One of my friends has wanting that for years now

when did blacks evolve?

>Implying blacks are not the missing link

What shes saying is actual legitimate nonsense.

Shes quoting Darwin who is saying a species best bet of survival hedges on it being adaptive to it's environment but her point is that being adaptive means actively encouraging our own extinction.

mashallah

>or go live in a hole
Then we must do what we must do.

Yet that all means nothing when the whole system of gibs falls apart. It then becomes the first 2 because people no longer have papa gov't to leech off of and it becomes survival of the fittest.

another hilarious liberal misinterpretation of darwin's studies, proving, once again, liberals never learn anything about the shit they talk about.

why is there noise coming out of her cock warmer?

why does she have internet in the kitchen?

Looks like Tokyo from Shin Megami Tensei IV

Never heard of the GNAA?

Blacks are more likely to be gay than whites.

The most adaptable of the species is the strongest by default. Strong =/= physical strength. So yes, the strongest of a species will survive.

And to think we're supposed to believe it's possible to change one's sex.

"A sex change operation". What a joke. Pure insanity.

Did she not get the memo that gays can't reproduce unless they stop being gay?

She's Jewish
m.jpost.com/Not-Just-News/Trending-Now/Jewish-comedian-Chelsea-Handler-blames-Kardashians-for-Trump-election-478820