Shinobumonogatari

mirroredtranslations.tumblr.com/post/163548130157/shinobu-mustard-chapter-35
Finally we got something and it's quite interesting.

Also life-sized Shinobu from Nisio Exhibition

>life sized
Damn. I wonder how much that would cost to buy.

A replica of Nisio Isin's desk, where he types about 20,000 words a day.

Full size

Hot glue when?

>life sized Shinobu figure
>probably not allowed to headpat it

She has the antiheadpat protection.

>A replica of Nisio Isin's desk, where he types about 20,000 words a day.
This idea is just hilarious, like he is some person from the middle ages and we are having a historical exhibit of some guy long dead.

He is the legend.

The max factory fig that it's based on is really tiny right? I like how it looks but don't want to buy it if it's too small.

I would still headpat the helmet.

Or rather, it isn't based on it but it's similar.

wait, where's his mouse?
or don't tell me, he doesn't even have one and only uses the computer to type shit? or even, he uses a full tiling WM so he doesn't even need a mouse?!

\also is that a digital dictionary or something on the right?

F E E T
E
E
T

He doesn't even heed a free space for legs.

When I saw the Japanese page of their reunion I thought that Deathtopia was laughing at Shinobu, at least at the end. I'm almost disappointed it was all just them being happy. The stuff about Araragi and Shinobu putting on a show to impress her sounds stupid. I hope she takes it as nice that Shinobu found someone who cares enough about her to go along with that sort of stupid charade willingly.

Nah man, he just sits seiza, that's how hardcore he is.

They just didn't know how Deathtopia would react to their current relationship.

WHY DOES HE SIT LIKE THAT

I guess that is a valid concern.

She looks cute, but that's not the body language of the Shinobu I know and love.

I can feel the sarcasm pouring off of that pose and it's still adorable.

>life-sized
wonder if someone has fucked it already

2 W E E K S
W
E
E
K
S

>let me just say, I hadn’t touched on it (double meaning) out of kindness, but when she was bathing in a waterfall for a joke yesterday, she looked the same way.

Shut the fuck up retard

Rood.

Who are you more excited for?
Adult Kiss-Shot or the return of Hachikuji?

I literally can't choose.

Ougi

how in the fuck can a person have the imagination to write that much? Does he literally write every single moment he is awake? How are his wrists not fucked up?
also
>no backrest

He's literally a god.

Apparently, that's just his unedited sream of thoughts. His editor then takes that and attempts to retrieve a comprehensible narrative out of it. Most of those 20,000 words will never be publisheed.