Operation WOTSS Eminent

With this meme:
>The JQ is exposed
>Redpills self-loathing whites and nogs.
>Terrifies (((Them)))
>Stats back up the fact that Jews controlled the slave trade.

It's:
>Beautifully simple
>Iconic and memorable
>Much more effective than "MBMC"
>Encourages people to look up the facts for themselves
>Dismantling the Leftist narrative that whites ruled the slave trade.

Let's do this…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez
my.mixtape.moe/ntdoml.webm
geni.com/people/Moses-Levy/6000000003183687241
youtube.com/watch?v=CZtd8hTb7BE
youtu.be/CZtd8hTb7BE
momentmag.com/jewish-routes-rhode-island/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_ship
books.google.fr/books?id=1ySu0sQRv-MC
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first jews in bohemia were slavers

Easy one; Portugal.

Now go away.

The richest man in history was a black African.
Get that knowledge in the forefront before explaining how the man earned his wealth.

This

Save this info. You are going to need it

Arabs, Jews, Mediterraneans (Spanish/Portuguese), and then Wh*Tes

whoops, looks like the cat's out of the bag!

Dr Tony Martin, Jewish role in the slave trade.

Youtube him right now. You're welcome my children.

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax , the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

Portugal, yes. Portuguese Jews, yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez

What is this kumbaya bullshit? You have to go back.

This is a slide thread.

Niggers will never stop being niggers and I will never be some cuck that tries to appeal to them.

Who owns Saks 5th Ave?

JIDF shills think they can blend in.
They can't. They always out themselves by trying to SHUT IT DOWN when it comes to showing Jews for what they are.

You will be known as the slavers. None of your Hollywood propaganda will work. The truth will out.

Its not about appealing to them. It is about throwing them against a greater enemy.

Stop it schlomo

The retarded reddit the_donald leaf shill that makes all these fail campaigns (aside from IOTBW(which he didn't organize) won't help you push this though OP.

Me personally, I won't help you because it's a retarded, Q-tier phrasing of the question that reminds me of that shitty CBTS larp. I wish you luck in raising a personal army though.

Change the ethnicity from Jews to Jewish otherwise it reads like dumb slander.

Good you found this for me. Nothing gets to blacks better than their own

not my OC, and still doesn't change anything

It changes how it gets percieved.

"Jews" is the proper word when referring to multiple Jews

Uhmmmmm antisemetic much?

Aside from IOTBW, when I see these suggestions I usually glaze over it, but I have to say I like this idea. A whole goddamn lot.

Ever since I learned about kike slave trade Ive been trying to redpill as many people as I could if discussion ever drifted towards slavery. One typical paranoid negro I know took to it quite easily. Most niggers are aware of illuminati shit, if we can somehow accurately steer paranoid negroes towards the fact that Illuminati is essentially satanic kikery (as we all know it is) it could be a good thing.

Bump. Post this again on not a school shooting day.

What about the hundreds of other slave ships that weren't owned by jews?

mostly jews and niggers, right?

Do you realize you are citing a fake person?

SHUT IT DOWN

Who owned the slave whips?

>moses levy

Notice on this Historical sign in Philadelphia it honors a person named Nathan Levy for bringing the liberty bell by ship. If we can show this individual is linked to slave trading we may be able to get the sign taken down.

The sign is in Philadelphia, the same city that added BLM as a stripe to the LGBT flag. If its proven this person was a slaver then BLM here will go ape shit to tear it down once it starts making its way around social media.

Dont want to be labelled a shill but would it be even better to add a little black power fist in the bottom right corner so people think that this poster is being put out by black activists?

It might make it more difficult for the media to dismiss it.

Persuasive. Beautiful.

We learned in school that the american colonists passed some kind of articles requesting the crown not allow the importation of slaves before America was even founded.

Of course the crown shot this down, cant find a link now anyone up on this?

Watch to Based Black Man tell the truth enough that Montel has a Shut-It-Down moment:

>Dont want to be labelled a shill but would it be even better to add a little black power fist in the bottom right corner
^this

Its legit though and real black leaders called them out but we all know what happened to them.

b8

did i do it right?

my.mixtape.moe/ntdoml.webm

Yeah but when referring specifically to ethnicity it should be "Jewish" not "Jews"

jews are the people and jewish is the religion you tard.

t. memeflag who hasn't studied the kikes for very long

Underrated

how can we track this down or find out if Moses Levy was related to Nathan Levy?

Hell maybe he kidnapped people from africa and had them on the ship right next to the dam liberty bell for all we know.

>how can we track this down or find out if Moses Levy was related to Nathan Levy?
Google it retard

Mutt or Moshe?

>geni.com/people/Moses-Levy/6000000003183687241
ITS HIS FUCKING SON!

ok so how did those other images determine these people moved slaves? Where did they view the shipping manifests?

I think we need to find the shipping manifest for the Liberty Bell. What ship, what were the goods on the ship since slaves were counted as goods maybe?

What's his name?

The star needs to pop more

make it more noticeable

Fuck you kike start paying niggers some reparations

Make the star blue so it catches the eye

we cant do this until we have more datas.

we need more info than meme pics to move forward or it will fail hard :P

>The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

learn to read, kike

THERE IS NO SECOND OPERATION, but this idea has potential if worked differently, flyers no more.

owned not funded, filthy kike

This

under rated

youtube.com/watch?v=CZtd8hTb7BE
related material

such a dumb meme

transferring slaves is, at best, morally equivalent to owning slaves

doesn't make up for what white people did

why are alt-reich meme attempts always so cringey? Is it because you aren't clever?

Oprah Winfrey.

Why no more flyers?

Shut up schlomo

Oh, we know that, Rabbi Clipcock.

You've played blacks against whites for many decades now.

We've learned your tricks.

it's not impactful, it will be a stale meme from now on, just think about it why do marches rarely work now on days? why does burning the flag means nothing anymore? why normal faggs get tired of things that are frequently repeated that had a powerful meaning once but is now lost? The reason is that people like to be surprised about something, if its something repetitive it becomes normal and thus boring

Forgot this vid. Convincing enough
youtu.be/CZtd8hTb7BE

"Semetic"--is that a sorta portmanteau of "meme" and "semite"?

Then I'd say it's semetic, not anti-.

Many such instances.

So more memes with merchant faces?

>what white people did

You mean fighting the Civil War and losing half a million of our brothers--as many in number as the blacks who made the "middle passage"--to end slavery in the US?

is he fake?

even if he is a meme, all's fair in meme warfare and turning blacks against their slavers

Think on something spectacular like dropping a 100ft Nazi flag from the side of a building

THERE IS NO PHASE 2

Nothing Nazi related, it will quickly be discredited, I think we should take advantage of the general populations discontent with Israel, even Plebbit dislikes Israels policies

Portugal and Spain mainly, but payed with the money of the crown and of the bankers who were jew, from Florenza and Genova.

Republicans like Israel, and they have the most probability to support us so I woudn't go that way, at least not yet

So a 100ft Israel flag from a governmental building, if they take it down Israel will feel offended, if they don't the US population will know who is really in charge and either habbening we can take advantage of it

Yes, to end the slavery which was employed by white people, correct.

This is actually a good idea. I thought the MBMC was dumb.

(((())))) I'm sure it was those dastardly white guys.

All I can find is that Nathan Levy was literally a "merchant" even on official sites.

This is very suspicious, what was he a merchant of that is never mentioned? My money is on his father bringing slaves and he sold slaves here. cut out that middle man at the auction house ya know.

>MBMC
?

Make the 'A and V' in the word slave blue and get rid of the star of david.

A blue 'A' and 'V' will be a subtle hint, as to draw a star of david you can simply use to triangles with oposing apexes.

Damn this is an excellent idea. Spamming Israeli flags everywhere or a 100 ft Israel flag. That would be amazing.

gold! lets make it happen!

>With this meme:
>>The JQ is exposed
>>Redpills self-loathing whites and nogs.
>>Terrifies (((Them)))

Ok so what bullshit are you on now, Sup Forums ?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_ship

Mostly nobles from European families, traders, owning or being captains of yhe slave ships.

>pic related
>see no Bergstein or jewish sounding names
>mostly european nobles
>jews were not european nobles
>but since they were limited in the types of jobs they could do, there were a lot of jew bankers, so not impossible that they finance expeditions

I'm gonna need sauces, links, whatever academic stuff you have to back up your claims.

Or I'm calling this fake, and also pretty sure OP is a nigger

If you are gonna do it, do it after spamming OPs poster

there is a problem tho, we are assuming the general public will think is bad being controlled by Israel or that it is being overly spammed(yes they are that stupid) we got to make it seem it affects them personally

Luckily the only race with more victim points than the jews are the black community

This is a really good idea desk. Protests about the Liberty Bell would piss off a lot of boomers and normies.

let's get the blacks, chinks and spics on our side first, then when all normal faggs have similar views to ours we can start making Israel seem slightly like a problem, finally pretend the government notices, thus starts spamming kike flags and will give more credit to our claims plus if we LARP as SJWs it would be easy to make the government interested in holocaust episode two, but I'll think about it further more and find greater strengths and weaknesses to a plan like it, thread tomorrow possibly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Faber assesses the extent to which Jews participated in the institution of slavery through investment in slave trading companies, ownership of slave ships, commercial activity as merchants who sold slaves upon their arrival from Africa, and direct ownership of slaves. His unprecedented original research utilizing shipping and tax records, stock-transfer ledgers, censuses, slave registers, and synagogue records reveals, once and for all, the minimal nature of Jews' involvement in the subjugation of Africans in the Americas.

Holy Shit, you stupid idiots take everything at face value.
None of you question this, and you gobble up the Jewish Meme Dick mike the faggots you are.

>books.google.fr/books?id=1ySu0sQRv-MC
Is a source from the wiki article :
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

Just kill yourselves for being so gullible kiddos

Good idea
Doesn't matter, the blacks could be great allies if we red pill them